Random Fact About Yourself?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another post because I'm simply bored and want to get to know everyone at Imperial Gaming a little bit better, so this one is, What fact/s do you want to share about yourself that you think is ei

I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia when I was 6. It's a type of cancer that affects your bone marrow, specifically the production of white blood cells. I got up as worst as stage 3 of t

I am actually 19 even though I don't sound it, I can play the ukulele and was in an archery club for about 2 years. I am an avid drone enthusiast and went to the USA for 6 weeks filming my adventure (

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Cecil said:

I have an identical twin and we were best friends with another set of identical twins with each of us liking a different twin more.
It worked out really well.

Ben is still the better looking twin. Change my mind.

• Angry 1

Fun Fact Part 3:

I used to race Go-Kart both locally and statewide, I competed in local monthly races, Northwest championship races (Versing 6 towns and all 6 tracks throughout the year) and even managed to go to the state titles. Had to give it up once mum and dad split however it was still fun to do while it was possible. Another thing is that I am still in highschol and am on track to complete this year and leave school with my graduation certificate and 2 Certificate II's, 1 is a Cert II in Business the other is a Cert II in information Digital Media and Technology (IDMT).

I have the same middle name that has been passed down through my family to the first born son

I lived outside Australia for the first 13 years of my life I am 17 now

I am a licensed advanced scuba diver and am learning to be a small aircraft pilot 

I have been playing drums for 5 years

Went to Singapore for Taekwondo, am a red belt black tag but gave it up a few years ago

Did fencing whilst living abroad in my schooling

Caught a new disease that turned my legs black and paralyzed me from the waist down when I was 7, luckily was cured and no need for amputation but now have PTSD when it comes to hospitals and that stuff 

Am studying law may switch to medicine

Been a mod for 6 months now, took me 24 hrs to have my app accepted 

Pretty much it for my interesting facts

Edited by Smoke

Where do I start? I'm not as old as people may think, but it's always good to know that I sound older than I am. Big fan of rock music, Bands include: Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, KALEO, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Played Football (Soccer) for nearly 3 - 4 years, eventually quit and moved to rugby. Played 10 years of club rugby, and got my name engraved on the veteran members board, had to quit cause I was forced to play for school where I'm hoping to make the 1st Team. Been asked the question if I'm from NZ or am a New Zealander, answer, yes. Not entirely though. Mostly British and Maori (NZ) than I am Australian (Also partly Irish and Dutch..). I'm terrible at the accents tho, but i'll give em a go to embarrass myself.  

8 hours ago, Luigi said:

Where do I start? I'm not as old as people may think, but it's always good to know that I sound older than I am. Big fan of rock music, Bands include: Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, KALEO, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Played Football (Soccer) for nearly 3 - 4 years, eventually quit and moved to rugby. Played 10 years of club rugby, and got my name engraved on the veteran members board, had to quit cause I was forced to play for school where I'm hoping to make the 1st Team. Been asked the question if I'm from NZ or am a New Zealander, answer, yes. Not entirely though. Mostly British and Maori (NZ) than I am Australian (Also partly Irish and Dutch..). I'm terrible at the accents tho, but i'll give em a go to embarrass myself.  

Chur son, just give accents a shot, they're fun as fuck.

• Upvote 1