Random Fact About Yourself?

I once accidentally rode my bike off a pier, thank goodness the water where I landed was shallow enough for me to get back to shore and be able to still keep my bike. I’ve been playing soccer for about 10 years as a left winger and did swimming for about 8 years. I got my learners license a few months ago and am currently studying to be a mechanical engineer..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another post because I'm simply bored and want to get to know everyone at Imperial Gaming a little bit better, so this one is, What fact/s do you want to share about yourself that you think is ei

I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia when I was 6. It's a type of cancer that affects your bone marrow, specifically the production of white blood cells. I got up as worst as stage 3 of t

I am actually 19 even though I don't sound it, I can play the ukulele and was in an archery club for about 2 years. I am an avid drone enthusiast and went to the USA for 6 weeks filming my adventure (

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Kix said:

I'm Kix.

I am a human.

I was born a while ago.

16 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Why are all these ‘interesting facts’ so depressing :(

Mine is a happy story, depending on perspective

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Carswell said:

I'm chubby

Do you like the navy because the model is skinny?

Im a 6’ 4” greek and i role play as the skinny sylvia blackwater it’s great

Edited by Mord

When I was a child I was involved in an accident where some table or something heavy fell onto me and smashed my head having me have to be rushed to the hospital to stop the bleeding or I guess leaking? Left me with a Scar on the right top of my head that's surprisingly pretty small and is something I've grown to like, you can only see it when I cut my hair really short however.

When I was about 10 or so we all did WWE moves on eachother and so one day I accidentally hit one of my cousins too hard and he started bleeding from the mouth and was taken to the hospital so I felt really bad.

Besides that, I have a first name which is made up of two names and seems to be impossible to enunciate to all non-Turkish folks.

Also I have a really really really big...........love for History and Hip Hop (also for some other types of music).

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

Should hear me as Hephaestus on the Clone Wars, you'd want to punch me how bad my Greek Accent is. Thanks for sharing though, that's a long ass name, I've got two middle names, it ends up coming to 26 letters.

Bailey your Greek accent sounds south African

3 hours ago, Ragetank said:

I was a Technical Official and Spotter at both the G2018 Commonwealth Games and 2018 Invictus Games for Weightlifting and Para Powerlifting probably saw me on TV at some point

I also work at Maccas and a fulltime student studying Information Technology majoring in Network Security

Also yikes that sucks man

This dudes legit a tank irl

21 minutes ago, Sterling said:

When I was a child I was involved in an accident where some table or something heavy fell onto me and smashed my head having me have to be rushed to the hospital to stop the bleeding or I guess leaking? Left me with a Scar on the right top of my head that's surprisingly pretty small and is something I've grown to like, you can only see it when I cut my hair really short however.

When I was about 10 or so we all did WWE moves on eachother and so one day I accidentally hit one of my cousins too hard and he started bleeding from the mouth and was taken to the hospital so I felt really bad.

Besides that, I have a first name which is made up of two names and seems to be impossible to enunciate to all non-Turkish folks.

Also I have a really really really big...........love for History and Hip Hop (also for some other types of music).

Who’d think you live hip hop? Is if the Tupac profile, the Tupac signature maybe?

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This dudes legit a tank irl

I don't wanna flex but i play rep rugby union and do powerlifting too. As well as boxing, unarmed combat and bjj but im only a pleb white belt spare me 

1 minute ago, Ragetank said:

I don't wanna flex but i play rep rugby union and do powerlifting too. As well as boxing, unarmed combat and bjj but im only a pleb white belt spare me 

Just gotta put in the time, I do it through school now and run most of the classes for BJJ. It’s just all muscle memory now.

• Like 1

Ever since year 2 I have had an allergy to something, the doctors are unable to pin point exactly what it is but believe its 1 of the endless amounts of preservatives out there. Due to this I have been hospitalised and chocked to the point where I have almost lost airway access to my lungs on several occasions. Found out about it in year 2 at a sausage sizzle provided by school where I began choking and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance where I spent my weekend pumped full of medication. In year 4 I spent 2 and a bit months hospitalised for the same issue except this time it was after eating a packet of 2 minute noodles. In year 5 i developed a lump the size of a golf ball on my cheek after hitting my head and getting a concussion, I ended up going to hospital for 2 weeks while to doctors ran multiple tests on me to determine the issue (at the same time I also found out i have a high allergic reaction to large amounts of grass/pollen resulting in spots and highly irritated skin). In year 7 the morning of my student councillor election speeches i was rushed to Perth on the Royal Flying Doctor service after suffering an allergy attack to said preservative whilst eating breakfast, spent a week there before coming home (managed to get councillor position due to the deputy principle reading out my speech for me). Since then i have what i call  'Micro attacks' where i will suddenly have small reactions that last around 15 minutes which i have learnt to self control and deal with.

At the same time as my flight on the Royal Flying Doctor the hospital discovered i had the condition Eosinophilic Esophagitis which is essentially Eczema of the Esophagus, this causes my throat to constrict itself when it becomes irritated. In partner with my preservative allergy this is quite a Pain in the fucking ass (pardon my language) as it means i can suffer from an allergy attack or a throat constriction and not know the difference until i get to the hospital, also if i were to have them simultaneously it would be quite painful and i would likely be hospitalised yet again. I have also had countless other operations, tests, blood tests, procedures etc. and my Hospital File huge and takes the hospital about 45mins to print out each time i go to a new hospital, i got to the stage at one point where all the nurses and doctors in the ER department at my local hospital knew who i was due to my continuous visits and during my 2 week hospitalisation for the abnormal lump on my cheek the head nurse bought me a big lego set from Kmart so that i would be somewhat entertained. Fortunately tho i haven't had any big attacks or hospital worthy incidents in quite a while (3 years now).

(Just realised how long this was sorry bout that)

• Shocked 1

I’m not gonna quote it @Sully because of its length, but in the same instance, now we know, that might save your life one day, realistically could be in TS and explain your throat is doing it and you can’t call 000, so someone else can on your behalf.

Saving your life from across the Country in reality.

Edited by Bailey
6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I’m not gonna quote it @Sully because of its length, but in the same instance, now we know, that might save your life one day, realistically could be in TS and explain your throat is doing it and you can’t call 000, so someone else can on your behalf.

Saving your life from across the Country in reality.

True point, could happen.

also another interesting fact.

been doing Army Cadets for 3 years now and have a keen interest in wanting to join the Armed Forces or the police force following high school, just need to work on my overall fitness before doing so.

1 hour ago, Cecil said:

I have an identical twin and we were best friends with another set of identical twins which each of us liking a different twin more.
It worked out really well.

The odds of that xD

• Haha 1

I am actually 19 even though I don't sound it, I can play the ukulele and was in an archery club for about 2 years. I am an avid drone enthusiast and went to the USA for 6 weeks filming my adventure (Vido in the tab). Being this age I should probably have my life together, but i don't. Before I went to the USA I worked as a boxer for the Australian/ New Zealand, tv shopping network known as TVSN. Oah and I live in the location where home and away is filmed.

That's pretty much my story

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
19 hours ago, Goliath said:

I am currently doing a bachelor of security studies, which is as close as you can get to the ISB in real life without breaking every international humanitarian law or convention ever.

I currently work at [mid size charity] where we help country kids who are sick by bringing them to [insert well known Sydney coastal area] and giving them world class medical support.

I founded the ISB by literally asking Kosmos if I could, and then I went from crewman to the new rank of director.

I am basically doing the exact same bachelor degree, I'm doing a bachelor in Security, Terrorism and Counter Terrorism :)

and look at where ISB is now :)

• Shocked 1