Random Fact About Yourself?

Another post because I'm simply bored and want to get to know everyone at Imperial Gaming a little bit better, so this one is,

What fact/s do you want to share about yourself that you think is either, unique, weird, or something you can't really show off or bring up easily over the internet. Some that I know, that I won't share are, we have a swimming Gold Medalist in our community, as well as an International Ice Hockey Player.

Like my music post, I can share first if it makes it easier.

I'm a Black Belt (Dan) in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, been doing it since I was 6.
I have Bilateral Duane Syndrome, meaning I can't move my eyes left or right, only up and down.
As some of you may know, I'm a Texture Artist and 3D Model Maker for Garry's Mod and other games, some projects I've worked on are, Project Borealis, the Clone Wars Arma Mod (Not SWOP,
new one) and my favourite personally, a 3D Board Game called Mountaineers.

Let me get to know you IG, I want to know some interesting stuff about you.

• Upvote 6
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another post because I'm simply bored and want to get to know everyone at Imperial Gaming a little bit better, so this one is, What fact/s do you want to share about yourself that you think is ei

I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia when I was 6. It's a type of cancer that affects your bone marrow, specifically the production of white blood cells. I got up as worst as stage 3 of t

I am actually 19 even though I don't sound it, I can play the ukulele and was in an archery club for about 2 years. I am an avid drone enthusiast and went to the USA for 6 weeks filming my adventure (

Posted Images

My last name is 12 letters long, my middle name is 13 letters long, and my first name is Dominic. 32 Letters of pure, greek throat sounds. Also if you ever listen to me watching sport or watching people fail at climbswep, i instinctively shout in greek.

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Mord said:

My last name is 12 letters long, my middle name is 13 letters long, and my first name is Dominic. 32 Letters of pure, greek throat sounds. Also if you ever listen to me watching sport or watching people fail at climbswep, i instinctively shout in greek.

Should hear me as Hephaestus on the Clone Wars, you'd want to punch me how bad my Greek Accent is. Thanks for sharing though, that's a long ass name, I've got two middle names, it ends up coming to 26 letters.

• Upvote 1

I'm a Skier in the Winter, Tried getting into Dota 2 - Finally got my L's and bought my first car (2002 BMW X5 4.4) I love my car a lot, I broke my arm when I was little by falling down the stairs. I've played the Piano for 9 Years then quit, Played the trumpet for 3 Years then quit and love Modern History

Also Love Shadow Guards Lore.....Yeah...That's it

Edited by Boris
3 minutes ago, Auzii said:

I’m a self taught designer, I have one of most severe allergies to dust mites in QLD and I broke my arm once from rolling down the hallway lol

Really interesting actually, Basil has a bad allergy to dust too. I need to speak to you btw, DM me when I get home tonight.

I've played soccer for 12 years as a striker, up until 5 years ago, then I started playing Rugby Union as an openside flanker (number 7). On my red provisional license (red P's) I rolled my first car onto it's roof and was bed ridden for 3 months. I've lost 2 of my close friends to suicide within the past 4 years. I love playing LoL, Apex, Gmod, LOTR Shadow of War, Skyrim and FO4.

• Upvote 1

I am currently doing a bachelor of security studies, which is as close as you can get to the ISB in real life without breaking every international humanitarian law or convention ever.

I currently work at [mid size charity] where we help country kids who are sick by bringing them to [insert well known Sydney coastal area] and giving them world class medical support.

I founded the ISB by literally asking Kosmos if I could, and then I went from crewman to the new rank of director.

I was a Technical Official and Spotter at both the G2018 Commonwealth Games and 2018 Invictus Games for Weightlifting and Para Powerlifting probably saw me on TV at some point

I also work at Maccas and a fulltime student studying Information Technology majoring in Network Security

25 minutes ago, Auzii said:

I have one of most severe allergies to dust mites in QLD

Also yikes that sucks man

Edited by Ragetank
  • Like 2

I and 16 and taking Physics, Chemistry and Mathematical Methods after only being in the lowest maths last year

Hoping to become a Electrical Engineer, my mum got brain cancer when I was 11 and had 5 surgeries on her head but somehow survived.

Never owned a house we moved house almost every year but somehow I have been going to the same school my whole life

Won $3150 when I was 11, live in central NSW and go to boarding school.

Name is Jack and I live on a farm when I am not at school, love APEX, Gmod and bitta fortnite. I am 17 and I don't really give a fuck about my future, I don't understand how people plan it all out and shit, I just wanna live it as it goes.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Should hear me as Hephaestus on the Clone Wars, you'd want to punch me how bad my Greek Accent is. Thanks for sharing though, that's a long ass name, I've got two middle names, it ends up coming to 26 letters.

AHHHHH EISAI MALAKA 

I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia when I was 6. It's a type of cancer that affects your bone marrow, specifically the production of white blood cells. I got up as worst as stage 3 of the disease causing lymphocytes to crowd up the red blood cells, eventually causing anemia. Due this, I was pale as snow, barely had any red blood in me. Hospitalized for half a month, in a wheelchair for two. 

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 3

Uh, I like Soccer & Tennis. I’m a bit of a history guy, I really enjoy learning about previous conflicts n stuff such as the Medieval Era & the World Wars, been studying them for around 4 years now and have been enjoying it. I don’t really have an idea of what I want to be when I get out of school although i’m investigating joining the Police Force or ADF as a Infantry Officer. 

Wouldn’t want to get into a fight with Bailey from the looks of it though.

Had life threatening heart disease and birth malfunction when I was born, re surfaced 4 years later, had two open heart surgeries. Left a huge scar running from the middle top of my chest to my belly button.

• Sad 1