Austro's Event Master Application

Steam Name:  123 or Austro♡ (It changes a lot)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37903346
64: 76561198036072421
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/austrovcx/

In Game Name and Rank: Alexander J. Hamilton | Imperial Security Bureau | Acting Operative
Time Played (Server Time): 5 whole days ( I'm Rank 77, So I believe I had 3 Weeks before the time reset yonks ago )

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): Yeah, I've been however clean since 2018 ( Had 2 Prior Warns that were VERY old )

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): Sure have, here is the list
EG 1.0 - Trial > EM > Senior ( Resigned )
RG - Event Manager ( Server ceased to exist )
EG 2.0 - Event Manager ( Resigned )

Why are you applying to be an event master: Well, It is well known that on every server I join I eventually drift to the EM team. Due to this, I thought I'd give this team a go. My past experiences have always left a sour taste in my mouth due to miss management or lack of in some cases. In that, I think it is time to join a team with a strong leader and a server that can ACTUALLY handle events as well as have the assets required to make a good event occur.
In my entire Gmod adventure I always seem to want more, In these SWRP servers it always seems to be in the form of being an Event Master, It's that feeling of being able to create good RP for branches and make people want to stay that truly brings enjoyment for me. Oh, and I also like praise cause I have a big ego.

What can you bring to the event master team: Experience, In the wise words of Captain Rex, Experience outranks everything. Aside from the corny line, I believe I can bring a lot to the team, not only in the form of good events but as well as an outsiders perspective, giving possible new ideas and ways of doing things possibly never done before on the server.
I'm also a major lore nerd so I can create entire events all within LORE to ensure there are no problems with certain Imperial branches. 

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: Two words; HEAVY ROLEPLAY. A lot of the events I'm currently seeing are either ruined by certain branches or were doomed from the start due to lack of certain roleplay, I wish to bring a new type of "zest" to the team and introduce heavy roleplaying events that get people thinking with their brain instead of their gun. Besides from that, I wish to ensure all branches have a job, by doing this extend the enjoyment from just the military.

Do you have basic knowledge of ULX
 commands: Basic is an understatement.

Anything else you would like to add: Each year the earth's insect biomass is being reduced by 2.5%, At this rate, it will be catastrophic to entire ecosystems, We will see entire forests die, species of birds, reptiles and mammals go extinct at a rate never before seen.

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s8re_sq1SiduyTAaQbLRBB3cYVT9prhixb-iy7RfEWM/edit?usp=sharing
https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/d3f8bc09-a5a5-4b7a-9598-dfdf234f9cde

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OrYjzXzG2RBlyF9mgJ1xSiifPAdBa8Lu5kfJktt5zj8/edit?usp=sharing

Both Documents are written in an RP sense, These will be presented to Commanders & Generals during the CO meeting.
The First Document has been used before, However, I wish to redo it on a stable server that can handle a large player base.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week).
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being 
denied.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server.
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Austro
  • Haha 1

Neutral

You just resigned from EG recently but I know that you're a good EM.

If you can improve your activity and prove that your going to be dedicated to the Community I will give you a +1.

Edited by Emerald
13 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

As well as i’ve seen you do some questionable stuff in the past, and i’d like to see if you’ve changed since those times.

Currently it doesn’t let me view your 1st event either saying I do not have access, please change this so we can view your 1st event idea.

I don’t know if this is for anyone else but your 2nd event idea link is just to images?

I’d also like to know more detail about your warns please.

Anything else you would like to add: Each year the earth's insect biomass is being reduced by 2.5%, At this rate, it will be catastrophic to entire ecosystems, We will see entire forests die, species of birds, reptiles and mammals go extinct at a rate never before seen.”

For me this doesn’t look very professional to say on an application.

Edited by Splonter
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

This but I'm going with a +1 instead of a neutral due to the reasons stated above. Also, can anyone else access the document? I can't for some reason I need permission...

Forgot to add that I have known Austro for a very long time and do have some trust for him. He was a part of EG like me for a time but that time has ended and he has returned as I did. 

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Splonter said:

As well as i’ve seen you do some questionable stuff in the past, and i’d like to see if you’ve changed since those times.

Currently it doesn’t let me view your 1st event either saying I do not have access, please change this so we can view your 1st event idea.

I don’t know if this is for anyone else but your 2nd event idea link is just to images?

I’d also like to know more detail about your warns please.

Anything else you would like to add: Each year the earth's insect biomass is being reduced by 2.5%, At this rate, it will be catastrophic to entire ecosystems, We will see entire forests die, species of birds, reptiles and mammals go extinct at a rate never before seen.”

For me this doesn’t look very professional to say on an application.

Document should be fixed, There are 2 Document links, The first has an lucid chart with it,

Also, I stand firm with my statement about the Insect Biomass, It is a serious issue.

3 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Forgot to add that I have known Austro for a very long time and do have some trust for him. He was a part of EG like me for a time but that time has ended and he has returned as I did. 

<3 

I will be leaving Positive Support on this application for the following reasons;

• I've known Austro for as long as I have been playing Star Wars RP, and I know that he is a mature individual.
  • He is a proven Event Master, foreseeable from his previous experience as Senior EM and Head EM.
  • Has only returned recently after resigning from his post as Event Manager on EG 2.0

Improvements:

• No real improvements so much as just getting familiarised with the Community again (although most you would already know I assume), I wish you would have just made the jump from RG to IG from the beginning instead of wasting time. Nonetheless you're here now aren't you?

Goodluck,

Sterling

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I'd like to interact or see you around before I contemplate my decision. For now, I'm leaving a Neutral

Opinion subject to change

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I will be leaving Positive Support on this application for the following reasons;

• I've known Austro for as long as I have been playing Star Wars RP, and I know that he is a mature individual.
  • He is a proven Event Master, foreseeable from his previous experience as Senior EM and Head EM.
  • Has only returned recently after resigning from his post as Event Manager on EG 2.0

Improvements:

• No real improvements so much as just getting familiarised with the Community again (although most you would already know I assume), I wish you would have just made the jump from RG to IG from the beginning instead of wasting time. Nonetheless you're here now aren't you?

Goodluck,

Sterling

Gonna be leaving a Neutral response on this application haven't really had any interaction with you besides when I aos'd you xD this answer is suitable for change ~ Hyperion

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Hyperion said:

Gonna be leaving a Neutral response on this application haven't really had any interaction with you besides when I aos'd you xD this answer is suitable for change ~ Hyperion

Still livid over the events of that arrest. 

• Facepalm 1
5 hours ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I’m not the Event Manager for Imperial so I’ll be leaving my two cents on this application and on other Imperial applications like it.

I believe you are a good Event Master Austro and have the capability to run good events, the only gripe I have is how quickly you were able to go back and forth between IG and EG once again.

I understand that opportunities present themselves and that they may be hard to turn down, but Imperial Gaming needs committed Staff Members and Event Masters particularly.

Nonetjeless, as the post I have quoted states, I will be leaving a neutral on this application.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Sterling said:

Improvements:

Goodluck,

Sterling

1+ Reasons above.

Made me go inside a crab and walk around for re-education.

Austro has been a great event master on previously on other servers and I think he can bring a lot to the EM team.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Bailey said:

I’m not the Event Manager for Imperial so I’ll be leaving my two cents on this application and on other Imperial applications like it.

I believe you are a good Event Master Austro and have the capability to run good events, the only gripe I have is how quickly you were able to go back and forth between IG and EG once again.

I understand that opportunities present themselves and that they may be hard to turn down, but Imperial Gaming needs committed Staff Members and Event Masters particularly.

Nonetjeless, as the post I have quoted states, I will be leaving a neutral on this application.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

Have to agree with what Bailey has stated, but you are always nice, respectful to me and your very active. So ill be leaving a +1.

• Upvote 1

When I was leaving ISB you had only just joined, huh I remember the day you asked me how to pronounce Misahu. However regardless of your role('s) in other communities I think you are generally a good and respectable person. Hopefully you stick around and go all the way up to event master. Goodluck buddy +1

1 hour ago, Larko said:

When I was leaving ISB you had only just joined, huh I remember the day you asked me how to pronounce Misahu. However regardless of your role('s) in other communities I think you are generally a good and respectable person. Hopefully you stick around and go all the way up to event master. Goodluck buddy +1

Still cant pronounce it <3

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

Kind regards,

- Bailey

I will be agreeing with Bailey on this one, NEUTRAL

Regards,

Sully

• Cecil locked this topic