Steam Name: Wild duck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82702901

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jakemg2000

In Game Details

In Game Name: Wild duck

In Game Rank: Nothing just joined server

In Game Regiment: Nothing just joined server

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Forever

Which staff member banned you: Mace Windu

What date did the ban occur: 19/2/2019

What was the reason for the ban: exploiting

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I joined the server then while my friend was still loading in I saw a lot of people standing around us then the next thing I knew he got banned then they banned me as well hes name was wild duck as well

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Because I didn't even get to play and did nothing wrong and even if I did I didnt meant to and it would have been nice to be told what we did and not just banned as we go no warning what so ever

1 minute ago, Sterling said:

We don't know how reliable the hook is but seeing as though you are the only one who has been affected, it leads me to believe that it is working, and thus you were attempting to exploit an old addon.

I wasn't the only one my friends was as well the one you have already commented in

3 minutes ago, Jakemg2000 said:

I wasn't the only one my friends was as well the one you have already commented in

Because you were both exploiting?

I can't honestly believe you think we are that gullible, so I will say it again.

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY IT WOULD'VE SPAMMED UNLESS YOU WERE EXPLOITING

Stop trying to play the victim card and wasting everyones times including yours, as you know you were exploiting.

The chance you will be unbanned is very, very low.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Kumo said:

Because you were both exploiting?

I can't honestly believe you think we are that gullible, so I will say it again.

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY IT WOULD'VE SPAMMED UNLESS YOU WERE EXPLOITING

Stop trying to play the victim card and wasting everyones times including yours, as you know you were exploiting.

The chance you will be unbanned is very, very low.

If you know I was exploiting then show me proof of me doing so

2 minutes ago, Jakemg2000 said:

If you know I was exploiting then show me proof of me doing so

46 minutes ago, Bailey said:

(Console) to admins: !!!!! "Wild Duck" ( STEAM_0:1:82702901 ) is exploiting

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Jakemg2000 said:

Do you have physical evidence to back up your bot as bots aren't perfect and can glitch and that glitch was most likely caused by me and my friend having the same name both being wild duck

Its not a Bot it was a script and I just tested it then and it works fine, it will only show up if a person try's to manually send the net message.

4 minutes ago, Jakemg2000 said:

Do you have physical evidence to back up your bot as bots aren't perfect and can glitch and that glitch was most likely caused by me and my friend having the same name both being wild duck

We have had a lot of people with the same name (accident and not) and I have NEVER seen anything like that... 10-15 times... wow

Look I give up, but I understand why you think we were, but I don't think we have a very far trial here, you guys were spammed by an anti cheat saying we were exploiting okay. But did you actually see any physical evidence of us exploiting another than that anti cheat, which has failed on other servers (cac anti cheat as an example). I understand you guys trust you scripts, but we haven't even been given a chance to defend our self and show you that maybe there is a small problem with the anti cheat system.

We haven't even been given a chance to rejoin the server to see if it will happened again then ban us forever, but seriously how would an innocent person like us be able to defend our self in this situation. If you were banned off a server for this how would you react and defend yourself, we have legit been given no options here.

I am very disappointed in how this issue has been handled.

I'm sorry if this has wasted your time, but i know that me and my friend wouldnt dare exploit on a server mainly cause we have no idea how to, but whatever.

Goodbye and thank you for at least testing it for us.

• Sad 1