Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:99083016

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158431760/

In Game Details

In Game Name: CT-1748 Wild

In Game Rank: Cadet

In Game Regiment: None

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for:

Perm Ban

Which staff member banned you:

Mace Windu

What date did the ban occur:

19/02/2019

What was the reason for the ban:

Exploiting

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

I'm not sure what happened me and my friend logged on to the server, and found a bunch of admins and people around us. One of the admins then said you guys aren't up to anything fishy are you, i replied no, if your wondering why i disconnected and rejoined it was because I was downloading the content, which I was. I'm seriously confused im sure it was just a mistake but can i atleast have an explanation of why i was banned because i swear i was not exploiting. What i think might had made the admins worried was me and my friends name and steam picture were the same? but not sure.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Because I don't believe i was doing anything wrong, but if I was I am sorry. If the issue was we had the same name and picture could we please at least get the chance to prove we are different people?

Thanks 

- Wild Duck

2 minutes ago, WildDuck said:

Sorry it wasnt posted twice me and my friend have the same name 

That's 100% going to need to change. And I'm pretty sure you were banned for exploiting, which spammed our console immediately.

(Console) to admins: !!!!! " CT-1748 Wild" ( STEAM_0:0:99083016 ) is exploiting

Edited by Bailey
Just now, Bailey said:

That's 100% going to need to change. And I'm pretty sure you were banned for exploiting, which spammed our console immediately.

^^^

I'd like to hear from Carnifex (If hes windu idk or not)

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

That exploit notice is iffy at best, we weren't really told what the "exploit" is per say. Yesterday on the Imperial server, Del Meeko, which is PULSE was shown in the console. It was voided afterwards as an error (?).

I'll have to be Neutral for now until I find out what actually happened.

• Thinking 1

I was not there when this happened but bailey has shown what fills the console when you try to exploit on-the server

Please explain our hook picking this up then.

22 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

That exploit notice is iffy at best, we weren't really told what the "exploit" is per say. Yesterday on the Imperial server, Del Meeko, which is PULSE was shown in the console. It was voided afterwards as an error (?).

I'll have to be Neutral for now until I find out what actually happened.

It essentially notifies us if he is attempting to use the old method by which they abused the IG Content Pack notifier, where it spammed "Your content is out of date" in the chat.

We don't know how reliable the hook is but seeing as though you are the only one who has been affected, it leads me to believe that it is working, and thus you were attempting to exploit somehow.

1 minute ago, WildDuck said:

Unless we were doing it unknowingly but i don't know how to write scripts, so maybe i downloaded a bad addon or something? 

Not how addons work, there is legit no way it would've spammed unless you exploited.

3 minutes ago, Sterling said:

It essentially notifies us if he is attempting to use the old method by which they abused the IG Content Pack notifier, where it spammed "Your content is out of date" in the chat.

We don't know how reliable the hook is but seeing as though you are the only one who has been affected, it leads me to believe that it is working, and thus you were attempting to exploit somehow.

I was effected by it as well as my steam username was the same as his at the time it has been changed now tho

1 minute ago, WildDuck said:

Is there anyway we can be let back on the server, but be highly monitored? Because i don't have any idea how to prove to you guys that we were not exploiting. Or is there anything i can show you that will help my case because i'm completely lost

Just now, Jakemg2000 said:

I was effected by it as well as my steam username was the same as his at the time it has been changed now tho

Unless you have some proof you will stay banned. If you want more information join ts.

3 hours ago, WildDuck said:

Do you know how i can present you with proof, because i will do anything. Im not exactly tech savy when it comes to this stuff

The only proof would probably be a recording. 

Like Kumo said though, if you want to talk about it join TS and try to contact him.