Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (Star Trek: Armada III or Thrawn's Revenge II)

Which mod would you be interested in?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Thrawn's Revenge II or Star Trek Armada III

• Thrawn's Revenge II
    • Star Trek: Armada III

Hello fellow gamers, it has been around 3 months since I've hosted a Sins game and because I've been getting back into the game I decided to try to set up another game night for it. In regards to when it will be sometime this week when is irrelevant for me as I got the week off and a shit ton of Arabic tea so I'll be up all night. There are two mods I play and that's the Star Trek: Armada III and the Thrawn's Revenge II (Similar to the Thrawn's Revenge mod for Empire at War, same creators) mod.

If you're interested in joining please leave your steam name and a link to your profile down below.

Mod Descriptions and Information

Thrawn's Revenge II
The Emperor has fallen, and the Empire is in shambles after their defeat at Endor. Play as the New Republic, Imperial Remnant, Empire of the Hand or Pentastar Alignment, each with their own unique ships, heroes and tech trees to reunite the Star Wars galaxy under your rule.

Thrawn's Revenge II Mod Download (Click Here)

Ascendancy 1.1.6 Open Testing Begins

Star Trek: Armada III
Star Trek: Armada III begins with the first stirrings of the Dominion War and allows players to take command of five unique factions, the United Federation of Planets, the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Star Empire, the Cardassian Union/Dominion Alliance, and the Borg Collective. Explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no one has gone before.

Star Trek: Armada III Mod Download (Click Here)

Flight to Orias

Edited by Morgan
  • Upvote 1

@Jman1308@Jye@Splonter@Cody@Bailey@Ragetank@Misahu@Robo@Camaro@Sully@Sterling@Wombatiacus

We playing today boys. Steam info down below if you wanna join. Leave your steam info down below or you won't be added.

Mod: Star Trek: Armada III
Slots Available: 5
Time: 4 PM AEST

Confirmed Players:
- MorganTrademark
- Jman1308
- [IG] Cody

Star Trek: Armada III
Star Trek: Armada III begins with the first stirrings of the Dominion War and allows players to take command of five unique factions, the United Federation of Planets, the Klingon Empire, the Romulan Star Empire, the Cardassian Union/Dominion Alliance, and the Borg Collective. Explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no one has gone before.

Star Trek: Armada III Mod Download (Click Here)

Edited by Morgan
  • Upvote 1

@Jman1308@Jye@Splonter@Cody@Bailey@Ragetank@Misahu@Robo@Camaro@Sully@Sterling@Wombatiacus

Also If possible please come earlier then 4 PM, we want to start around that time. We advise you to come half an hour earlier so that we may assist you with any errors. We will be in the private channel labeled Sins - Star Trek Armada 3 (4PM AEST)  

40 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Also If possible please come earlier then 4 PM, we want to start around that time. We advise you to come half an hour earlier so that we may assist you with any errors. We will be in the private channel labeled Sins - Star Trek Armada 3 (4PM AEST)  

I'll be there.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Splonterino/

UPDATE

Jman, Cody, Splonter and I all played last night. Splonter and I vs Jman and Cody with both myself and Splonter as the Federation, Jman as the Cardassian - Dominion, and Cody as the Klingon Empire. To put it simply Jman's fleet barely dented our fleets and Cody's first fleet was practically demolished with 5 ships, but his second fleet did a decent job destroying a starbase, a trade distribution fleet but was ultimately defeated by one of Splonter's emergency task forces at one of his shipyard worlds.

Also, one thing I didn't tell @Jman1308 is that for some reason the Borg AI we added actually sent diplomatic missions to me, and myself and the Borg (Who in this mod don't actually have a diplomacy tab as their ideology is to just assimilate people into their collective) had a trade alliance and were very close to a cease-fire somehow.     

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Morgan said:

Also, one thing I didn't tell @Jman1308 is that for some reason the Borg AI we added actually sent diplomatic missions to me, and myself and the Borg (Who in this mod don't actually have a diplomacy tab as their ideology is to just assimilate people into their collective) had a trade alliance and were very close to a cease-fire somehow

Wait... if borg don’t have a diplomatic tab... how did they send diplomatic missions? 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Pendragon
  • Facepalm 1