Mordecai is back

WHATS UP IG

Im mordecai, and i am a very old player and i have just recently returned from a fairly long hiatus.

Rather than explain who i am, i will crosspost this post i made last year, make sure to read it all and not to comment on it because it might be a necro thread now.

It is very long, but it explains a lot of the history of IG including my history. ANYWAY i’m looking forward to doing all of your CL tests in the future 

thankyou and sincerest greetings - Sylvia Blackwater

Edited by Mord
  • Like 1

Hey, Welcome back. Hope to see you around the server and those screenshots bring back a lot of memories of the server and some of the old shenanigans everyone used to get up to.

Spoiler

As the wonderful team speak lady would say.....

Regards,

Sully

1 minute ago, Snoozy said:

Welcome back my brother

yeeter skeeter good luck with your app large fella

27 minutes ago, Sully said:

Hey, Welcome back. Hope to see you around the server and those screenshots bring back a lot of memories of the server and some of the old shenanigans everyone used to get up to.

Reveal hidden contents

As the wonderful team speak lady would say.....

Regards,

Sully

lots has changed, looking forward to making some more memories

35 minutes ago, Fox said:

MORDIIIIIICAAAI

FOOOOXXXXXX

31 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Welcome back to the server.

Many thanks river, also what is your PFP?

41 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Hey Mordecai, what’s happening?

Cl tests. Shit tons of them. You?

44 minutes ago, Emerald said:

yooo

i love you

1 hour ago, Matrix said:

G’day Mordecai and welcome back.

hey matrix thanks for the welcome back, i’ve been seeing you around keeping the ship safe :) keep it up

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Howdy partner.

g’day

1 hour ago, Splonter said:

Hi

still scar commander, splonter? lots has changed and i wanna update myself where everyone and everything is at these days

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Welcome back mate

Cheers, two questions

1. Now that you have become vader (congrats btw) who will be the new marauder leader?

2. How aren’t you a moderator yet? Honestly besides vader id say moderator would be the best position for you. I think i supported your app already. How long ago did you apply?

Edited by Mord
7 minutes ago, Mord said:

Cheers, two questions

1. Now that you have become vader (congrats btw) who will be the new marauder leader?

2. How aren’t you a moderator yet? Honestly besides vader id say moderator would be the best position for you. I think i supported your app already. How long ago did you apply?

1. Thank you, I appreciate it. Currently Templar Vortex is on a trial CO position. If he does well and wishes to take on the responsibility of leading the Marauders he will do so.

2. I'm sure management will accept me when they feel the time is right. I was previously Senior Event Master, but having this current role as Darth Vader I couldn't juggle both jobs as well as I could with moderator in RP scenarios. I submitted my app about mid January though; and yes you did, thanks for your support!

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Helsing said:

1. Thank you, I appreciate it. Currently Templar Vortex is on a trial CO position. If he does well and wishes to take on the responsibility of leading the Marauders he will do so.

2. I'm sure management will accept me when they feel the time is right. I was previously Senior Event Master, but having this current role as Darth Vader I couldn't juggle both jobs as well as I could with moderator in RP scenarios. I submitted my app about mid January though; and yes you did, thanks for your support!

1. It’s good to hear you have confidence in someone, even though you are vader and you can still remain close to it. Marauders is an important regiment and i’m glad they’ve kept those models.

2. I’m no management and nor have i ever been, but i have been around the block with this server and i know the characteristics of a good moderator, and you fit the bill. 

Good luck with vader and if you ever want some administrative work done for sith come on over to rgov and i’ll see what we can do :) 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Mord said:

1. It’s good to hear you have confidence in someone, even though you are vader and you can still remain close to it. Marauders is an important regiment and i’m glad they’ve kept those models.

2. I’m no management and nor have i ever been, but i have been around the block with this server and i know the characteristics of a good moderator, and you fit the bill. 

Good luck with vader and if you ever want some administrative work done for sith come on over to rgov and i’ll see what we can do :) 

Well thank you :)

Haha, alright mate I'll keep that in mind ;)