Kappa's Tier 1 PAC3 Application

If you're not even going to be using pacs that you yourself made then i don't see why you would bother putting them on an application, plus on one that yo did make something as simple as a cape it isn't even sitting on your shoulders. I think you should keep messing around and learning in singleplayer before reapplying

Edited by Denzham

Bump

- I do not deny the fact that some of my PAC's were taken off paste bin. They have all been deleted and I am truly sorry for my actions.
- All the photo's that remain are mine.
- The wheelchair idea was off Pastebin but I did make it myself.

- I am willing to accept responsibility for my actions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, Rickle said:

+1 Active, friendly, mature, application has good amount of detail, only thing is maybe add more complex pac3 examples other then that. Goodluck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, Mongo said:

I have also seen similar pacs like the wheelchair on pastebin.

I doubt it would be his own as making a public paste for your own/friends use would be and should be unlisted like mine are.

Important thing to note; this paste was uploaded April 22nd 2017; so it is most certainly not his.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, Bene said:

-1, these PACs are on a public paste bin - https://pastebin.com/tvcHP47V

please use your own work and not someone else work.

Here is a screenshot of me using it https://imgur.com/a/rct5DVt

please message me if this is your past bin as I would be in the wrong - besides this, you seem like a cool dude so goodluck

I was about to give this a +1 due to all of the positive feedback, but i'll be giving this a nuteral. Due to the simple face as stated above. You are a respectful guy no doubt. But everyone including yourself can agree, taking something then claiming it is yours is a big fat no.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to do a +1, but due to the use of pastebin'd PAC3 creations, I am going to have to -1 this application. I do like your remaining PAC3 examples but I think you need to come up with some more unique creations.

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, Mongo said:

I doubt it would be his own as making a public paste for your own/friends use would be and should be unlisted like mine are.

Important thing to note; this paste was uploaded April 22nd 2017; so it is most certainly not his.

^^^^^

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, Bene said:

-1, these PACs are on a public paste bin - https://pastebin.com/tvcHP47V

please use your own work and not someone else work.

On 2/18/2019 at 7:48 PM, Kappa said:

Notes: Some animations I made

Here is a screenshot of me using it https://imgur.com/a/rct5DVt

please message me if this is your past bin as I would be in the wrong - besides this, you seem like a cool dude so goodluck

Edited March 26 by Bene

On 5/28/2019 at 12:52 AM, pinejack said:

I was going to do a +1, but due to the use of pastebin'd PAC3 creations, I am going to have to -1 this application. I do like your remaining PAC3 examples but I think you need to come up with some more unique creations.

^^

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 9:54 PM, Luigi said:

Changing to Neutral

Would like to see more unique and original PAC's. It's good to take inspiration from others, but try to stay away from copy and paste.

Good Luck!

Im gunna be Neutral till I see you improve in some pac's / send me some screen shots big chief and will change to +1 if done so

• 2 weeks later...

As expected a lot of -1's have been left under my application, I can honestly say I've learnt since I did the stupid thing of putting them in my app and I hope you can all see that too. I understand if you still feel I deserve a -1 and honestly feel free to leave any type of feedback so I know where I've gone wrong and how I can fix it. I can't change the mistake I made but I hope you understand that what I did then does not reflect my actions now and I have learnt from this and would never do it again. I'll start adding more of my own unique PAC's
Feel free to leave comments.
- Kappa 

Edited by Kappa
On 3/26/2019 at 2:43 PM, Mongo said:

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, Rickle said:

+1 Active, friendly, mature, application has good amount of detail, only thing is maybe add more complex pac3 examples other then that. Goodluck

EDIT (idk how to delete my other post so yea)

i will be changing into a +1                                                    

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mongo locked this topic