In Game Details

In Game Name: Kappa

In Game Rank: Foreman (Colonel)

In Game Regiment: Navy Engineers

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

image.thumb.png.ffa9be9fd7b1ab8095047e8a14e78376.png

image.png.1b7c10bff26471f23e09e5d1ed359455.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I use it in sandbox mode so I can practice and on other DarkRP servers. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with PAC as I follow all basic RP rules and do my best to stay in RP and on task at all times. When I join the server I make sure if there is any way I can help out I do. If there is every anyone who needs help with something and/or is confused I will always try my best in order to make sure that person feels welcome on the server. In my overall time in IG I have been very loyal and trustworthy to all members of the community. I have always accepted responsibility for my actions and if someone's being rude/disrespectful I do everything in my power to stop them. I don't break server rules and if I ever do I learn from that mistake to make sure I never do it again. As the CO of Navy Engineers I have learnt to not minge or do something without fully thinking it through. I now set a good example for my troops so when they rank up they don't ruin the experience for other players. 

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):

If I was granted access to PAC I would be able to do better in the server overall as it brings another level of interest and being able to use PAC on this server would mean I could use my own styles to hold my tools in a toolbox or make it look as if I were reading through a document. It would also be helpful as an engineer as I would be able to create animations that sync into my work, e.g. Fixing a pipe, logging into a console or building a robot. All of these things could be accomplished if I were to be granted access to PAC. I also want access so I can change the way my character looks so I don't look the same as all engineers and I can stand out a bit more and be unique so when people see me they already know it's me without looking at the name.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I deserve PAC because I have been dedicated to this server and been loyal to all of its community. I always do my best to not let the members of the community down when something is asked of me. If I have ever been asked someone by a new or old user and I was unsure of the answer myself I would research the topic to help the trooper as much as possible. I enjoy playing on this server and am as active as I can be. Whenever I am going to need to be inactive I make sure I have a good reason and I am responsible in the fact I tell all my CO's and put in an inactive notice beforehand.

PAC3 Examples:

image.thumb.png.9f3771041aa8b37cc5c4c838c44f6350.png

Notes: An animation that allows me to hold any weapon on safety

image.thumb.png.e3d30bde0cf4c38f12a42f2c14a63ee7.png

Notes: A hologram animation for when I am typing in chat

image.png.f0f7d7f32c46d843a804e0ea999e711a.png

Notes: An animation for when I am in a debrief or an event which requires me to stand while paying attention

image.png.95d4c2809a01695cfade1c949d20ed0f.png

image.png.bf10767794c8ca9e056945f4b55d4592.png

Notes: Disabled man eating a cheeseburger

image.png.93ef4c6672ff6a6c8ea767506189bba4.png

Notes: "I surrender" Pose

image.png.5265240fd29097d7d0034e504ad5d339.png

image.png.901dfcd7e31aa973ec984d40ae376b21.png

Notes: Some metallic armour

image.png.fadbf58fb27427d6eeb8e5a332ab82c6.png

image.png.f147fa244dc312a46aae1bb60e301a19.png

image.png.96e51f99437775f430cd2b60b4003598.png

Notes: Ruby styled astronaut armour with wrist datapad

image.thumb.png.458398bedb631f4dfa0fc4b519e6e3d5.png

image.thumb.png.da5ec25dcd46b800987071de73fbfbbb.png

Notes: Combat gear for engineers during an event

image.png.be41b7da3aab8ea4c6195a94689aebd1.png

image.png.1bdc0d538a11715a7737d67f6c281813.png

image.png.952c0ffd91365a3338d8dade06144be6.png 

image.png.0c21b4b4ab5486e10c1b3d7c66772786.png

Notes: Good PAC's for transport RP. 2 different poses for carrying objects

image.png.5dae16ece5673128c681f337c8dbb714.png

image.png.621909d818e1fb6b26cce79fa08ba281.png

Notes: A version of this was was made by @Smoke but has since been refined and updated by myself

image.png.e2ec4b346f83b9c371a02d524dbcc1ba.png

Notes: A sitting animation I created for lounging around the ship

Edited by Kappa
Updated playtime, rank and answers
6 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1 Active, friendly, mature, application has good amount of detail, only thing is maybe add more complex pac3 examples other then that. Goodluck

Yes, I agree with Rickle but PLEASE add more complex examples and keep working and excelling in PAC.

Changing to Neutral

Would like to see more unique and original PAC's. It's good to take inspiration from others, but try to stay away from copy and paste.

Good Luck!

Edited by Luigi
30 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1 Active, friendly, mature, application has good amount of detail, only thing is maybe add more complex pac3 examples other then that. Goodluck

45 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Sums it up but I think the pacs need to be more complex though 

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Agreed. Only thing lacking here is the depth in his PAC's, nonetheless I am willing to overlook that solely based on your reputation.

2 hours ago, Rickle said:

I agree. I will be +1-ing this application as well as you are an active individual, as well as a great micless player.

11 hours ago, Rickle said:

Examples could definitely use a little bit of refinement but overall a good application. I feel like you could benefit the server with PAC3. +1

On 2/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, Rickle said:

Rickle sums it up pretty well.

EDIT: Neutral until I see new unique examples.

Edited by Matrix

+1

Positives:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • All interactions with the individual have been positive
  • Application has a good amount of detail

Constructive Points:

• More/more complex PAC examples would be good

Regards,

Sully

On 2/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, Rickle said:

Rickle basically said everything that needs to be said, PAC examples 100% need more complexity.

-Good Luck

-Vortex

@Kappa Bump rules stipulate that you can only bump your post once every seven days. The first bump post you made on Thursday 21/02/2019 was only 4 fays after you had posted the topic. That post was then hidden due to you breaking then rules. Then next day (Friday 22/02/2019 you post again 'Bump' again only 5 days after the original post. 

@Jman1308 Will post soon whether your application is denied due to the rule breach or if it stays open.

• Sad 1

Changing to a -1

Using Pastebins in your pac app and acting like it's your own work is just horrendous. Don't see you as being a candidate deserving of pac right now.

Edited by Helsing
Updating stance
  • 2 weeks later...

-1, these PACs are on a public paste bin - https://pastebin.com/tvcHP47V

please use your own work and not someone else work.

On 2/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, Kappa said:

Notes: Some animations I made

Here is a screenshot of me using it https://imgur.com/a/rct5DVt

please message me if this is your past bin as I would be in the wrong - besides this, you seem like a cool dude so goodluck

Edited by Bene
24 minutes ago, Bene said:

-1, these PACs are on a public paste bin - https://pastebin.com/tvcHP47V

please use your own work and not someone else work.

Here is a screenshot of me using it https://imgur.com/a/rct5DVt

please message me if this is your past bin as I would be in the wrong

I have also seen similar pacs like the wheelchair on pastebin.

I doubt it would be his own as making a public paste for your own/friends use would be and should be unlisted like mine are.

Important thing to note; this paste was uploaded April 22nd 2017; so it is most certainly not his.

• Mongo locked this topic