Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

https://gyazo.com/bbc4cad9399b6d0a8ea1a180327f42d4

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):

N/A

Have you had any bans (If so state them):

N/A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

Yes, Trial-EM on Imperial, Snr Admin on Tempest as well as an EM.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

To ensure all players are following the rules while also trying to create fun and fair RP for all players so they can enjoy their time on the server and continue to enjoy. Moderators are the protectors of the server from early in the morning to late at night, they play the server normally as if they were a normal trooper until a situation arises where they are put into action dealing with the situation as quickly as possible so it doesn't affect the other players RP. Moderators need to be on the fence when going into all situations, there shouldn't be any situations where you would come in with a bias already for one of the parties. There might come a time where there is a lack of EM's maybe early in the morning but players want something to do, in that situation you might run a small event so the players don't get bored and continue to look forward to events.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

The reason I am applying to be a mod is quite simple, it’s because I want to enjoy the server while helping other people enjoy it, when other players are enjoying the server to bring more players which will, in the end, bring more RP to the server and leave people wanting more. Another reason for wanting to apply is getting to know more people, when moderating on the server people will tend to come to you for help which in return will most likely lead to you having a conversation with them, these conversations can lead to a great friendship.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

Previous experience in staffing on the server as well as knowledge of servers players, I try to get to know everybody on the server, this could be considered a great trait to have, being outgoing is something that I believe is very important in the staff team. My activity on the server is most of the time quite high, I try to play everyday for at least 4-7 hours, sometimes when I have work I will only get to play 3-5 hours but I still make the effort. During my time as staff I have received a lot of feedback some bad and some good, I believe that over this time I have developed the ability to take the feedback and change myself in a way that will show that I appreciate everything the players think and that I am willing to change for the benefit of the server.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

I check the logs to see the amount of damage done, after seeing who the player has killed i will randomly bring one of the killed players and ask them about the situation and try to gain a better understanding of what has happened, ask them questions like; “Did somebody do something to provoke this player, do you have any video of the situation, was there anybody else there that could give me any information,” questions like this that will maybe get me some insider information of the situation. After looking through all the logs and any video given to me I will warn the player for RDM X and then after checking the handbook, I would out the appropriate ban. After the ban, I will go and inform a Snr member of staff about the situation and ask for feedback.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would first check the logs to see what has been said, after taking screenshots of the “chat” I would bring one of the players and ask about what is happening. Once the person has said their part I would if they had any video prior to the situation to see if there was a situation that caused the person/player to be so mad. After asking the player all these questions I would bring in the aggressor and ask him about his actions. With each question, I would provide him with the screenshot so he can give me his side of the story. After all the information has been gathered I would depending on the severity of what was said give them a verbal and or warn for {Reasons} if the situation turns for the worst I would ask a higher up their thoughts and base my decision on the combined thoughts of myself and the higher up.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would first check the chat and see if there is a valid reason for the staff member to be using his powers, if I don't see anything that would warrant such use i would immediately begin recording the staff member, while recording I would attempt to confront the Staff member [depending on the severity of what they are doing] and question their current actions, if the staff member denies doing anything that would be considered a “rule break” or “abuse” I would simply go to a higher up in staff and show them the video, after the video has been shown I would ask the higher up their thoughts on the situation, if deemed necessary I would go higher up the staff so a punishment could be handed out accordingly.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

Immediately ban the person. After I have banned the person I would go back through the logs and gather all the evidence needed and go to a staff member in management and inform them of the situation. After informing management I would ask in OOC if anybody has some sort of previous video or screenshot evidence of this player if any evidence is provided I would look through it and look for any reason as to why the person would be so mad and threaten the server. My reasoning for this is if I was to see a reason for this person to be mad I could provide it to the higher-ups. Using this information it could be used as reasoning to unban the player if he was to ever apply for the unban.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:

1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.

3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.

4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.

5. False information can lead to your application being denied.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).

10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.

11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.

12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.

13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Roopec

You abandoned being a Clone Wars EM after only 1 week of receiving it? How do we know that you would not do this again being a T-Mod on Imperial?

1 minute ago, Splonter said:

You abandoned being a Clone Wars EM after only 1 week of receiving it? How do we know that you would not do this again being a T-Mod on Imperial?

When I removed myself from EM the reason I gave Welshy was, "I am far too dedicated to Imperial to be an EM, It's not fair for me to hold it when somebody who will be far more dedicated than me to have it" This should show that I am dedicated to the server. I understand where you are coming from, thanks for the comment.

I will be leaving positive support on this application as Risk is a dedicated and active member of the community. He did the right thing in resigning from CWRP as he has clearly shown his dedication to Imperial RP and I believe this dedication will continue in the foreseeable future. Your application is detailed and ticks all of the boxes therefore I'll be leaving a +1.

- Rivers

Edited by Rivers
  • Like 1

Neutral

Your application is written well, you have prior experience and seem to know what you're doing. I believe you are a dedicated and trustworthy individual, but I haven't had much interaction neither seen much of you.

Opinion subject to change

Good Luck!

54 minutes ago, Splonter said:

Neutral Leaning to -1. You applied for EM on CW and got accepted, you then never did events or came online. I'm sorry man, but if your more committed the Imperial you shouldn't have applied for CW before. We never know if your doing to do the same on imperial. I understand your active, application has a lot of detail and people like you on the Imperial server, but CW needed staff at the release of it and you didn't come on a lot.

Edited by Rickle

17 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Neutral

Your application is written well, you have prior experience and seem to know what you're doing. I believe you are a dedicated and trustworthy individual, but I haven't had much interaction neither seen much of you.

Opinion subject to change

Good Luck!

Sums it up for me

19 minutes ago, Rickle said:

-1. You applied for EM on CW and got accepted, you then never did events or came online. I'm sorry man, but if your more committed the Imperial you shouldn't have applied for CW before. We never know if your doing to do the same on imperial. I understand your active, application has a lot of detail and people like you on the Imperial server, but CW needed staff at the release of it and you didn't come on a lot.

23 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Neutral Leaning to -1. You applied for EM on CW and got accepted, you then never did events or came online. I'm sorry man, but if your more committed the Imperial you shouldn't have applied for CW before. We never know if your doing to do the same on imperial. I understand your active, application has a lot of detail and people like you on the Imperial server, but CW needed staff at the release of it and you didn't come on a lot.

Thanks for the comment Rickle, In regards to doing events, I did indeed do them there is proof of them. With regards to the activity, I was playing every day so I'm unsure as to that maybe you just didn't see me. During my time on the server I was Leading Crewman Risk, I also spent some time in Republic Intelligence.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Roopec
  • Thinking 1

Think you're a pretty rad guy, however, you did leave your position on CW. You shouldn't have applied on CW if you had no intention to stay.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Think you're a pretty rad guy, however, you did leave your position on CW. You shouldn't have applied on CW if you had no intention to stay.

Apologies, allow me to elaborate, When I applied for EM it was originally for Imperial. After my app had been accepted I asked to be moved to CWRP. After CWRP had brought in a new batch of EMs I left.

I never intended to be an EM on CWRP it just so happened that they were in need of EMs on the server.

Thanks for the reply.

2 hours ago, Splonter said:

2 minutes ago, Galle said:

In regards to this comment, I've already given my reason for leaving and the fact that I have already shown my dedication to the server should give you some reassurance.

Thanks for the reply.

21 hours ago, Roopec said:

Apologies, allow me to elaborate, When I applied for EM it was originally for Imperial. After my app had been accepted I asked to be moved to CWRP. After CWRP had brought in a new batch of EMs I left.

I never intended to be an EM on CWRP it just so happened that they were in need of EMs on the server. 

Thanks for the reply.

People apply for EM and TMOD because they believe they have the dedication and commitment needed. You leaving the CW EM team just because they "brought a new batch of EMs in" doesn't show commitment or dedication. 

I will be sticking with my opinion

Edited by Galle
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Galle said:

People apply for EM and TMOD because they believe they have the dedication and commitment needed. You leaving the CW EM team just because they "brought a new batch of EMs in" doesn't show commitment or dedication. 

I will stick will my opinion

I see, Well allow me to put in my last 50 cents. I never intended to be an EM on CWRP it just so happened that they were in need of EMs on the server, during my time I had a lot of fun and I wish I could have stayed, but I really was just to far into the Imperial server to be an EM on Clone Wars. I can assure you that I would have continued with my events if I was on the Imperial server.

I know that I have the dedication and commitment to become a Trial mod on the server. I will continue to play on the server each day for as many hours as I can in an attempt to show you that I am dedicated and want this role more than ever.

I do understand your decision to keep your -1 hopefully after some time you will reconsider.

Once again thanks for the feedback.

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

I will be leaving positive support on this application as Risk is a dedicated and active member of the community. He did the right thing in resigning from CWRP as he has clearly shown his dedication Imperial RP and I believe this dedication will continue in the foreseeable future. Your application is detailed and ticks all of the boxes therefore I'll be leaving a +1.

- Rivers

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rickle said:

neutral

5 hours ago, Rivers said:

I will be leaving positive support on this application as Risk is a dedicated and active member of the community. He did the right thing in resigning from CWRP as he has clearly shown his dedication Imperial RP and I believe this dedication will continue in the foreseeable future. Your application is detailed and ticks all of the boxes therefore I'll be leaving a +1.

- Rivers

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rickle said:

4 minutes ago, TomCos said:

Simply quoting somebody I have replied too doesn't really give me much to go off.

Can I get a reason as to why so I can maybe change your opinion.

7 hours ago, Rivers said:

- Rivers

+1

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rivers said:

I will be leaving positive support on this application as Risk is a dedicated and active member of the community. He did the right thing in resigning from CWRP as he has clearly shown his dedication to Imperial RP and I believe this dedication will continue in the foreseeable future. Your application is detailed and ticks all of the boxes therefore I'll be leaving a +1.

- Rivers

+1 I’ve known Risk for quite a while and in every role I’ve seen him in he’s been hard working, mature and does his best to achieve his goals. In my opinion he would be a great fit for the staff team. Good Luck

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 1:08 PM, Rivers said:

- Rivers

I do agree with Rivers for the most part however I will be leaving a NEUTRAL for the time being as I am going to personally speak to some people and gather the details surrounding the CWRP TEM drama that has kicked off in this thread in order to personally make a better judgement on whether or not you would make a good fit for the Staffing Team.

Opinion will not change until I have done my 'research' so to speak.

Regards,

Sully

• Upvote 1

Denied - Based on Community Feedback.

You may apply again in 2 weeks.