Steam Details

Steam Name:Slurpee

Steam ID:76561198400377673/

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198400377673/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [TF-99] Slurpee

In Game Rank: Corporal

In Game Regiment: SCAR

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):image.png.f5a2096f46839b769554c88c0325ca60.png
Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  5d 14h 48m 16s

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them):No i have not.

Have you had any bans (If so state them):No i have not.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):Yes i am Staff on two different servers Vulpix Gaming (Released tomorrow) and WolfPack Gaming (In Building..).

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: To make sure no one minge's and annoys the entire server or threatens to Ddo's the server either and also to keep piece as much as possible.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: To help the server out and make sure that no one breaks or attempts to break the server in any way possible.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: Team work, Team encouragement. Help other staff understand things that they might not know but i do, Cheering other staff up.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?: Get his steam id and warn him for mass RDMing and if he logs back on and continues i would ban him for a few days if it escalates.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:I tell the person who is bullying on the server to stop it if he continues then it will result in a warn and if he still continues after that it will result in a ban.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would ask that staff member to stop but if he dose not stop i would tell a higher up or ban him if i have permission to from someone higher than him on the staff team.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: It would result in a immediate ban for threatening to DDOS the server as this action is unacceptable.

-1 You have not met the requirements of the Trial Moderator application. You need a week of playtime before applying for this position. Your application also lacks in detail with only 1 sentence per question which is very broad. I have seen you in game and I like you as a person but you just haven't meant the application requirements.

My first reason is the fact that you are already a part of two different staff teams for two different communities and if you were to become a mod on IG you wouldn't be able to balance all three effectively. .

Secondly, you are Severely lacking detail throughout all parts of your application and the one sentence answers have constant spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Thirdly you do not have the required amount of time on the server for a Trial Moderator Position which if you included the Terms of Application you would have seen that you require one week of playtime to apply.\

And my final reason is that I would not really trust you as a Staff Member as you have shown to myself and other 212th Officers that you do not have a very stable mindset and change your mind easily. and get aggressive when you get called out on small things like lying.

However if you were to change all of the above I would consider to change my applications answer to maybe a Neutral or +1

Edited by Joel
13 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

-1 You have not met the requirements of the Trial Moderator application. You need a week of playtime before applying for this position. Your application also lacks in detail with only 1 sentence per question which is very broad. I have seen you in game and I like you as a person but you just haven't meant the application requirements.

18 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

19 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

I completely agree with wombat, only difference is I haven’t really met you. If this changes in the future however I would be tempted to change.

36 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

38 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

45 minutes ago, Rickle said:

- don't know who you are.

- already staff on two servers.

- application has barely any detail.

i think large fellow rickle has summed it up nicely

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Gotta agree with Wombat here

None the less, Good Luck!

5 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Hey @Slurpee1,

I have read over your application and have several points flagged my interest, as a result of the below listed points i will be giving your application a -1. Please take the below points into consideration and use them as constructive criticism in order to help improve for the future.

1. I recommend looking at the already accepted applications to see how much information is required in regards to your question responses, you can view the previously accepted applications here.

2. Being staff on a up and running server is stressful and time consuming enough let alone on 2 in development servers, one which is to be launched soon. This raises concern in regards to how well you will be able to manage a staff position on Imperial.

3. Your application does not meet the prerequisites to apply for a moderation position, more specifically regarding the playtime which requires a 1 week minimum. For more information view the TMOD Application Template thread linked below;

Regards,

Sully

• Whitey locked this topic