In Game Rank:  PVT

In Game Regiment: CT

Ban Details

Untitled.thumb.jpg.606ead9c5350f9cee7054e732c36320c.jpg

How long was the ban for: Permanently 

Which staff member banned you: Wolffe 

What date did the ban occur: 05-02-19

What was the reason for the ban: Poaching and advertising 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I jokingly messaged a friend on steam if he wanted to follow me onto another server, knowing that it was a private steam message, the friend did not want to throw me under the bus. He then had a laugh about the message quietly to someone ingame and staff heard about it from there. I do not know why I was banned for regiment advertising, I wasn't even ingame when I sent the message. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: To be completely honest, I've never been banned before and I've never been staff, so I didn't completely know what player poaching was and the consequences they came with. I thought I was just simply asking a mate if he wanted to join me just as a harmless message, but I did not understand the severe consequences at that stage, and I regret sending the message in the first place now that I have been punished. I wish to come back to the server again in the near future and hopefully forgiven for my actions. I am sorry.

Regards,

Atlas.

I was the one who got told you were poaching, You messaged someone from IG saying this.

I suggest you stay banned for now, Hasn't been that long and if you've read the rules you would know that poaching is a serious offence

H0aQCeR.jpg

Edited by Emerald

+1 It was a silly mistake made by Atlas and i believe he deserves a second chance, He has proven in the past to be a dedicated member to the server and I don’t believe he should be permanently banned for a mistake he has done, although the excuse of “I didn’t know” is a bit poor considering you should’ve read the rules. I believe you should be given a second chance to rejoin the community once again. Good luck Atlas!

• Upvote 1

I'd like to ask you as to why you have made this appeal considering less than a Month ago you were attempting, even if not on the server, to poach people for another server?

I'm not going to leave anything on this appeal yet, as I feel that its not my place, yet. I will leave a decision or recommendation on this appeal once you've answered the question as to "Why? Why are you back now after your recent move to EG and attempt to take members with you?"

Kind regards,

- Bailey

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

I'd like to ask you as to why you have made this appeal considering less than a Month ago you were attempting, even if not on the server, to poach people for another server?

I'm not going to leave anything on this appeal yet, as I feel that its not my place, yet. I will leave a decision or recommendation on this appeal once you've answered the question as to "Why? Why are you back now after your recent move to EG and attempt to take members with you?"

Kind regards,

- Bailey

Edit : +1 Reasons Below

Edited by TomCos

Like i said before, I’ve never had any experience with this side of the rules. I’ve always just hoped onto a server and played by the ingame rules. I didn’t know that there were extreme consequences since I’ve never really had to know that there was. I’m appealing it early because it was just an honest mistake, and now that I know what I’ve actually done and the extremity of it, I know I will never do it again.

I'm going to leave a NEUTRAL on this appeal as the ban was very recent and Bailey raises a very good point regarding the circumstances of it. That being said, your writing seems genuine and leads me to believe that you weren't intentionally breaching server rules.

59 minutes ago, Stones said:

Like i said before, I’ve never had any experience with this side of the rules. I’ve always just hoped onto a server and played by the ingame rules. I didn’t know that there were extreme consequences since I’ve never really had to know that there was. I’m appealing it early because it was just an honest mistake, and now that I know what I’ve actually done and the extremity of it, I know I will never do it again.

But you were Rancor Commander on EG, no? How could you get that without experience.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

It's because that Server is showing signs of an early death, the hype didn't last long.

As for this appeal, I've known Atlas for as long as I can remember, although he made a really dumb choice by offering a position in ARC to a player on here (regardless of whether it was his friend or not), I still think he should be given a second chance however placed on a probation period where he has to abide by a set number of warnings/behavioral standards.

Still, I know that you're not the only person from EG who's been trying to come back to IG recently so I've got to take into consideration the genuine nature of this appeal, or whether your appealing because you're out of options. Either way, I think that your ban should be lifted.

Goodluck,

Sterling

Just now, Sterling said:

It's because that Server is showing signs of an early death, the hype didn't last long.

As for this appeal, I've known Atlas for as long as I can remember, although he made a really dumb choice by offering a position in ARC to a player on here (regardless of whether it was his friend or not), I still think he should be given a second chance however placed on a probation period where he has to abide by a set number of warnings/behavioral standards.

Still, I know that you're not the only person from EG who's been trying to come back to IG recently so I've got to take into consideration the genuine nature of this appeal, or whether your appealing because you're out of options. Either way, I think that your ban should be lifted.

Goodluck,

Sterling

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt as I believe Sterling is correct in the regard that you deserve a second chance and need to go on a probation period.

+1 on the contingency that you have to be on probation.

+1 It does look like it wasn't a joke but I can't tell since it was over text so it doesn't look like emotion. I have known you for a while now well since I began on IG back in 2017. I wouldn't think you would do such a thing, it was over private messages so I think it's fine. The person did bring the situation onto the server when he was talking about it to another person and a staff member heard. Yet again it was the person you were messaging who talked about it on the server. I think probation or ban reduced should be put in place instead of an instant ban removal.

8 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 It does look like it wasn't a joke but I can't tell since it was over text so it doesn't look like emotion. I have known you for a while now well since I began on IG back in 2017. I wouldn't think you would do such a thing, it was over private messages so I think it's fine. The person did bring the situation onto the server when he was talking about it to another person and a staff member heard. Yet again it was the person you were messaging who talked about it on the server. I think probation or ban reduced should be put in place instead of an instant ban removal.

+1 Always a nice bloke to me, but I don't know what you were thinking when you attempted to poach.

31 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Goodluck,

Sterling

Agreed with Bailey and sterling 

+1