Jump to content

Evoz's Ban Appeal


Recommended Posts

Steam Details

Steam Name: Evoz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95485603

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EvozPlayz/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Sledge

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Unassigned

 

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Permanently.

Which staff member banned you: Anix

What date did the ban occur: 19/01/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Mass RDM.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was watching my mates Twitch stream - Bailey. At the time I was with a couple of mates on a local teamspeak and they told me to stream snipe his tryouts and Mass RDM. I thought I would only be banned on their clone wars so I didn't really care - also I didn't play IG that much at the time. So I went on in and mowed down 3-4 troopers. There is a clip of me doing the shooting however I don't currently have it. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe I was some what influenced by 'the boys' to do this. Now I wont ramble on and continue to blame my actions for their words however I do believe a perma ban was quite harsh. The main reason I wanted to be given a second chance is because I have a few mates who have joined the server recently and adopted 442nd (Imperial RP). They are great mates and want me to go ahead and join with them. In all honesty, i'd be happy to have the ban reduced however I do believe I have done enough time, with it coming up on a month for killing 3-4 troopers. Finally, sorry Bailey for messing up your trials at the time.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Evoz said:

 I believe I was some what influenced by 'the boys' to do this

Everyone has a mind of their own, whether you were influenced or not, you still decided that you would Mass RDM and if all it took was some influence from 'the boys' then I don't think you should be unbanned.

-1

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Everyone has a mind of their own, whether you were influenced or not, you still decided that you would Mass RDM and if all it took was some influence from 'the boys' then I don't think you should be unbanned.

-1

In the appeal I did state that I don't blame my actions for their words.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Everyone has a mind of their own, whether you were influenced or not, you still decided that you would Mass RDM and if all it took was some influence from 'the boys' then I don't think you should be unbanned.

-1

Don't want you back on the server right now as you obviously didn't care about causing trouble on the CWRP server.

I suggest that you remain banned for a couple more months and then reapply as it hasn't been that long since your ban.

-1

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Don't want you back on the server right now as you obviously didn't care about causing trouble on the CWRP server.

I suggest that you remain banned for a couple more months and then reapply as it hasn't been that long since your ban.

-1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Don't want you back on the server right now as you obviously didn't care about causing trouble on the CWRP server.

I suggest that you remain banned for a couple more months and then reapply as it hasn't been that long since your ban.

-1

-1 due to the reasons stated above.

Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

You did something stupid, everyone makes mistakes, I understand that you were influenced by them, as were many when they raided my Twitch Stream that day.

The only reason I’m leaving this reaction is because I know what you can become when you stay with a community long enough and dedicate your time to it, I don’t play Imperial anymore, but I’d recommend an unban and then be put on a strict trial period.

Kind regards,

Bailey

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bailey said:

+1

You did something stupid, everyone makes mistakes, I understand that you were influenced by them, as were many when they raided my Twitch Stream that day.

The only reason I’m leaving this reaction is because I know what you can become when you stay with a community long enough and dedicate your time to it, I don’t play Imperial anymore, but I’d recommend an unban and then be put on a strict trial period.

Kind regards,

Bailey

+1

I agree with Bailey 

What you did was a result of peer pressure and thats understandable 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1

I agree with Bailey 

What you did was a result of peer pressure and thats understandable 

Oh no, I don't think its understandable at all, I just believe he should be given a second chance because he made a stupid mistake, which was on him, not those around him pressuring him to do so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bailey said:

Oh no, I don't think its understandable at all, I just believe he should be given a second chance because he made a stupid mistake, which was on him, not those around him pressuring him to do so.

 

Copy

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 10:23 PM, Emerald said:

Don't want you back on the server right now as you obviously didn't care about causing trouble on the CWRP server.

I suggest that you remain banned for a couple more months and then reapply as it hasn't been that long since your ban.

-1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, Sterling said:

Everyone has a mind of their own, whether you were influenced or not, you still decided that you would Mass RDM and if all it took was some influence from 'the boys' then I don't think you should be unbanned.

-1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 3:06 AM, Bailey said:

+1

You did something stupid, everyone makes mistakes, I understand that you were influenced by them, as were many when they raided my Twitch Stream that day.

The only reason I’m leaving this reaction is because I know what you can become when you stay with a community long enough and dedicate your time to it, I don’t play Imperial anymore, but I’d recommend an unban and then be put on a strict trial period.

Kind regards,

Bailey

+1

I think you made a stupid mistake and understand that. I suggest an unban with a strict trial period, in the future remember you have a mind of your own and don’t let others influence your actions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 5:06 AM, Bailey said:

~VOID COMMENT~ Just realised only staff were permitted to comment on ban appeals (Staff, please remove comment)

 

Edited by Stark
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advisor

You have been unbanned with a 3 month good behaviour period. If you receive a warn and/or Management believes you have not improved then the ban will be reinstated. 

Reminder: You are responsible for your own actions - If you are easily influenced by your friends... Find new friends.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Whitey locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...