Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sky

Security Deck NPC Model Change

ab273a90b69ea1f0987d7ff10c87235c.png

I have a short and simple suggestion as I believe would make sense - Though I may be incorrect! Would it not make more sense to have the individuals standing guard at the Security Deck have the Orange/Black to represent 996th Imperial Guard? Also, this is my first post on the forums - Hooray!

This isn't possible as these Stormtroopers are not NPCs and are instead animated props, and these props use the Stormtrooper model.

What could possibly happen is that the models could be changed through PAC while retaining the animations but I'm not 100% certain of this.

Hope that answers your question.

Edited by SCHEFF

1 minute ago, Ramirez said:

Also, I noticed it in the screenshots and I also see it when in game they are like transparent.

Ever since the addon's most recent update, their materials have broken I believe.

I think it's nicer to have them as standard ST's so it looks like they actually are just some common troopers on guard duty.

10 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I think it's nicer to have them as standard ST's so it looks like they actually are just some common troopers on guard duty.

While it would make sense to have them be 996th or Chimaera I like how they are just common troopers on duty.

14 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Agreed ^

1 minute ago, Sterling said:

+1

Also, congratulations on your first post.

51 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

This isn't possible as these Stormtroopers are not NPCs and are instead animated props, and these props use the Stormtrooper model.

What could possibly happen is that the models could be changed through PAC while retaining the animations but I'm not 100% certain of this.

Hope that answers your question.

^^^

Ah unable to be done, darn - You never know until you ask, thank you everyone!

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

+1

4 hours ago, Vanilla said:

While it would make sense to have them be 996th or Chimaera I like how they are just common troopers on duty.

Agreed

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.