Apex Legends Thoughts?

Most of you have probably already heard but there is ANOTHER battle royale to hit the market, "Apex Legends". It's an EA game, free on origin and I must say it is quite fun. It reminds me a lot of COD because it has that some type of gunplay and playstyle but it is a big step up from your typical PUBG, Fortnite, ROE etc.

Anyway it is free to play on Origin and if you are into battle royale or even just shooters I would recommend giving it a shot. I only got it a day or 2 ago and I am looking for some people to play with (you can only play in squads of 3, not duo or solo) so just hit me up on the forums or add me on origin @LazyLarko :D 

Also please elaborate on what you guys think of it.

(Shroud gameplay below)

Edited by Larko

It's a pretty decent game. I like it, the mechanics are good, gameplay is good, and the graphics are great not built for medium to low-end PCs though so that does limit their playerbase.

7 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

It's a pretty decent game. I like it, the mechanics are good, gameplay is good, and the graphics are great not built for medium to low-end PCs though so that does limit their playerbase.

Personally for me it runs way better than PUBG and fortnite. I am running a 1050 on a laptop but I have mates that have a shitty intel HD 630 with 4gb of RAM and they can't run fortnite or PUBG but they say they can run this on low so I don't know aye.

I must say though it is very intense on performance, it runs excellent for me but my laptop is like an oven when it's running it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Larko said:

Personally for me it runs way better than PUBG and fortnite. I am running a 1050 on a laptop but I have mates that have a shitty intel HD 630 with 4gb of RAM and they can't run fortnite or PUBG but they say they can run this on low so I don't know aye.

I must say though it is very intense on performance, it runs excellent for me but my laptop is like an oven when it's running it.

When I run it my PC turns into a hothouse haha it's very annoying I'm considering getting better cooling since my one currently is old and outdated haha

• Like 1