TheNegotiator

Alystair's (Gideon hask) Tier 1 pac3 Application

Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] The Negotiator

Steam ID: 
32: STEAM_0:0:71575572
64: 76561198103416872

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NegotiationsWereShort/

Notice: I'll update my profile to be view able in terms of game stats, if you want any further profile access ask me in-game or on teamspeak3 if you see me (Usually one of the ISB sub channels). I also prefer having the questions/titles of things stand out from the answers, as it makes things easier to read and follow.

In Game Details

In Game Name: Was 73-06 "Alystair" > Was Del Meeko > Now Gideon Hask

In Game Rank: Lieutenant (Captain)

In Game Regiment: Inferno Squad, Second in Command

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence):

alystairs_ingametime.PNG.3177d638bef0de7be25e51b82828b67e.PNG

(The following section was inspired by Tonberry's application)

Arrests: 1 (x1 Arrest for Trespassing outside Navy Bunks (ST), x1 False Arrest Loitering by the Stairs on the Brig Level (DT) I did receive an apology)

Times Permanently Killed: 0

Active Warns: 0

Non-Active Warns: 0

Bans: 0

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: 
I have had previous experience with pac3, on multiple other servers and in single player. My creations were orientated around that type of servers gamemode. I've used pac3 to enhance my roleplay experience for both myself and others in terms of sound, physical appearance (outfits to cosmetics).

My ability to create better pac3's has drastically increased lately, especially to create in-detail cosmetics/attachments further more increases my desire to have access to it on the server. I believe that I have moderate to good pac3 skills, I wouldn't go as far as saying great or expert.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I'm aware of the pac3 rules created by Head Coach Frank, I'm aware of the responsibilities and trust that would be placed upon me If I receive access to pac3. I can say I'm a trustworthy individual, I have common sense and I will be responsible with the permissions. But it's even better to say I'm sure others can also agree that I've been responsible on the server, and trustworthy with tools when building. I have no malicious intent to use pac to annoy, disrespect others or cause the server to crash.

I'm certain I've proved my trust to staff members that have seen my creations, I've made with tools and I'm still always eager to continue building in general. But that's just an example of how much trust I've been given already. By checking the "In-Game Details" section you can see I only have 1 arrest under my name. The other one which was false wasn't put in or was removed and I did receive an apology. I have no warns, kicks or bans under my name or even demotions (of course I mean in terms of being pk'd, some if not most regiments would prefer people to be demoted the specified amount of ranks before switching regiments.)

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph):
I like working to improve my pac3 abilities, granted I can do it in single player but it's not really the same. I would like access to pac3 to enhance my roleplay experience on IG as I have on some of my last servers I've been with. I like being able to create things for roleplay purposes (as seen with my builds on the DS-01) and I would like to improve my roleplay credibility with pac3. My most memorable pac3 experiences were creating outfits/cosmetic objects/appearances for my Jedi character. I would also like to able to further my ability and skill to create roleplay pac's and use them in character.

Why I want access can also tie in with why I believe I deserve it and vice versa. There isn't much to say or expand upon when it comes to why I want access because I've practically covered it, but I've heard that applying for event master / becoming a senior mod+ is easier than applying for pac3 itself. Maybe some other time in the future I might apply for those roles but in the mean time, I just don't feel like having that kind of position any time soon, so I'd prefer to apply for pac3 access specifically.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
As an active member on the Imperial Roleplay server (follow up on game tracker If you don't believe me), I believe I deserve pac3 access sorely due to my ability to create things for roleplay purposes. From creating sound related pac3's for scenic or situational enhancement to cosmetic/roleplay related objects and items. I have been using pac3 since around early-mid 2017 to now, granted I can't say I'm a complete expert, not everyone can truly say that... But I do believe I have obtained enough experience with pac3 to effectively use it as would be demonstrated by some of the screenshot examples I will provide.

However some people would also like to further their experience and abilities with pac3 so I believe I deserve tier 1 pac3 access on the reasons above and because I can be trusted with the permissions I would receive, and would use pac3 in a responsible manor for roleplay. As I have stated before, I like to create things for roleplay especially with my building abilities on gmod. I prefer perfection for my builds and I'd like to increase my ability to create near perfect pac's.

To further my believe on why I deserve pac3, two new screenshots have been added which are located in the second spoiler box under the new additions as of 18/02/2019. I want to be able to use my already existing creations and be able to create new ones on the server itself. Creating, wearing and getting opinions to further improve my pac3 abilities and a quick reminder that the screenshots come with details above them.

PAC3 Examples:

Spoiler

Example 1 Information:
Front View, Death Trooper Crowd Control / Situational Control Gear (Roleplay: Add-on armour uses a reflective variant of the Sensor jamming paint used on Death Trooper armour)

pac3_example_1.thumb.png.66dc6226ac74b9402bcaaf73fec5af1b.png

Example 2 Information:
Front View, Wide Shot, Imperial Security Bureau Notice, purpose: roleplay
pac3_example_2.thumb.png.d24d2e460f42ed839a76dd13959a3fb7.png

Example 3 Information:
Front View, Datapad in hand, purpose: roleplay

pac3_example_3.thumb.png.39ceeba9f209c9fcf8c92f106656ee48.png

Example 4 Information:
Front View, Arms Crossed, Work in Progress (Not Finished) purpose: roleplay

pac3_example_4.thumb.png.8235d293d4553772a350f1a70a851b71.png

Example 5 Information: (Edit)
Front View, Arms behind back, No longer a WIP (Finished) purpose: roleplay / Now becomes active when in idle and no other weapons besides "none" (hands) are out.

pac3_example_5.thumb.png.e31101943ce2273319817af18cd92621.png

Example 6 Information:
Front View, Carrying Supply Crate with left arm/hand, purpose: roleplay

pac3_example_6.thumb.png.fad1d06f1707064992a5376c4002d97d.png

Example 7 Information:
Side View, Jaig eyes on right arm. Use: Cosmetic, purpose backstory roleplay.

pac3_example_7.thumb.png.12f966acbf17ba2a16b1dc731f80472d.png

Example 8 Information:
Back View, Cosmetic Item/Appearance, Use: Cosmetic Design, purpose: roleplay object for crowd / situation control.

pac3_example_8.thumb.png.4b3991f0ec33680ce37c6610396ca448.png

Example 9 Information:
Front View, Closeup, Imperial Security Bureau Notice, purpose: ISB roleplay (Text is changes depending on situation)

pac3_example_9.thumb.png.4b55eb72fdab280a728636a5cf7d9946.png

Example 10 Information:
Front View, Cosmetic Item, purpose (Holographic projector: projects a Turning/Rising & Lowering TIE Fighter. Working on Swaying motion and will include other holographic displays in the future)

pac3_example_10.thumb.png.ff4f14d4fb70f40771b605f74cc56ca0.png

I apologise for no video/gif images. It would have been good for this last one.

Yes that is an NPC Storm trooper to compare my playermodel's height which is to the maximum allowed setting of 1.07.
Yes that is a TIE Fighter pilot model and he is indeed seated appropriately in the TIE Fighter with his hands on the controls.
I wanted to use the Iden Versio model but I had texture issues when I used it so I had to make it the ISC Pilot model.

Additions to my pac3 before 5/04/19.

Spoiler

Example 11 Information:

Front View, Custom Idle Animation, Must be holding hands (none) and motionless for playermodel to form into this idle stance. purpose: character roleplay

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ec

pac3_example_11.thumb.png.49b0bcf8283a0312631bcde7ed56b87f.png

Example 12 Information:
Front View, Weapons on Back. use: to enhance roleplay, weapons can be drawn from their positions as in the following screenshot

pac3_example_12.thumb.png.8052e1a0cf579d462c523367be20604c.png

Example 13 Information:
Front View, Weapon on Back. use: to enhance roleplay, weapons can be drawn from their positions as seen below.

pac3_example_13.thumb.png.4ee91a3c5a0d7869989a1946a050010e.png

Both the E-11D and the DLT-19D are drawn from their positions when the real thing is held out.

(New Additions as of 18/02/2019)

Example 14 Information:
Back View, Screenshot is self explanatory for the purpose/use. The Radar Dish / Imperial Shield Generator acts as a Communications Relay which rotates.

pac3_example_14.thumb.png.32776c6dbc5ec188c5b9b73c81fe1623.png

Example 15 Information:
Front View, Thermal Binoculars, used for when Death Troopers search for cloaked personnel / hostiles. The 3 circles do move, Far left to far right.

pac3_example_15.thumb.png.b87e8ea2e898dc34aa56a596be70ef93.png

Additions as of 12/03/2019

Example 16 Information:

Front View, Datapad, used to enhance roleplay experience via displaying mission briefing on a datapad, Back end has an Imperial Logo but does not appear on the DS-01 Map. 

datapad_ex_1.thumb.png.3c60b97c2df569dc09c0917c9ff559c5.png

Example 17 Information:

Point of View, Datapad, Displaying mission briefing, details, objective and situation.

datapad_ex_2.thumb.png.05b391176e04bc1bb187699a014a2eb0.png

Example 18 Information:

Side View, of Datapad & Target.

datapad_ex_3.thumb.png.55c7b64f1212df75b3676f23ac568da9.png

Vehicle PAC's

Inferno TIE/LN Fighter

Inferno_TIE_1.thumb.png.4b8de3d62e1f23dd5f9cdc2c6e63fc73.png

Inferno_TIE_2.thumb.png.0a753911d79e3085a1fa953c5c55b387.png

Imperial Walker Modification 1

Inferno_ATAT.thumb.png.46614839b7fc85be3f5007a05e1c99ba.png

Imperial Walker Modification 2

Inferno_ATAT_after.thumb.png.26e59a479f780f35e67844958b65d237.png

Lambda Modification

Inferno_Lambda.thumb.png.a5711b7d68e4927bde5019c3bdf32c90.png

PAC3 Examples - New Additions 5/04/19 onward

Spoiler

Additions to PAC3 Examples as of 5/04/19

Flare Gun, Modified RK-3 which allows the alternate fire of Flares from the weapon. Models, Effects and Events were used.

pac3_new_example_1.thumb.png.b7a3e365bbd59180ba585759da0365ff.png

Added: 21/06/2019

WIP: Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer exiting from a Vortex as seen in the two images.

pac3_ISD_vortex_1.thumb.png.9756fab2195b511f5bf6d95ddc5b3e4a.png

pac3_ISD_vortex_2.thumb.png.44d4b949889f558c98525f0bcd7933bf.png

WIP: Holotable projecting a recorded battle scenario. Credit to Broken aka Gilhun Harhard for video clip (I need to adjust my recording software still)

If you have any questions please contact me through teamspeak3 (usually in the ISB sub-channels) or in-game. If you happen to be in the same discord server as myself feel free to contact me there as well.

Edited by TheNegotiator
Updated Time, Additions: Video Clip, Two Screenshots

54 minutes ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Good Examples
  • Responses could use slightly more detail

Understands the basics of PAC and how to use them effectively +1

Good Luck!

4 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Good Examples

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 I was in teamspeak for hours yesterday while he was working on these pacs. I can confirm that he spent time making sure everything looked good.

+1, I've known this boy for a  long time now, he is a mature individual, and very respectful. 

6 hours ago, TheNegotiator said:

x1 False Arrest Loitering by the Stairs on the Brig Level (DT) I did receive an apology)

Come talk to me about that, I'll remove the arrest. Eclipse#6996

+1

Good at PAC

Active

GL

8 hours ago, TheNegotiator said:

Yes that is an NPC Storm trooper to compare my playermodel's height which is to the maximum allowed setting of 1.07.

Also isnt it 1.075? 

Edited by TomCos

+1

- Seems to understand the basics of PAC3 and has pure intentions

- Is mature

- Is active

- Could do with some more unique pac creations, something that makes your character different and not possessing the same things as other people

Good Luck!

7 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Good Examples

Alystair is one of the most dedicated troopers I've ever had and is certainly the most active. He clearly has commitment to the server and PAC examples are well made therefore I will be leaving a giant +1.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helsing said:

+1

- Seems to understand the basics of PAC3 and has pure intentions

- Is mature

- Is active

- Could do with some more unique pac creations, something that makes your character different and not possessing the same things as other people

Good Luck!

6 hours ago, Rivers said:

Alystair is one of the most dedicated troopers I've ever had and is certainly the most active. He clearly has commitment to the server and PAC examples are well made therefore I will be leaving a giant +1.

+1

+1

1. Active
  2. Responsible 
  3. Has some good PAC3 Examples.
  4. Could use some more detail but that's very minor. 
Edited by Cure

16 hours ago, Cure said:

+1

1. Active
  2. Responsible 
  3. Has some good PAC3 Examples.
  4. Could use some more detail but that's very minor. 

Though this reply is late coming. My application has been updated accordingly, thanks to the provided feedback.

The overall additions include:
 - Paragraphs. Hopefully with more detail. I found it hard to include more detail to certain paragraphs as I have practically already covered it originally.
 - Screenshots. Some information changes to the original set of screenshots, and of course addition pac3 screenshots have been added in the spoiler box below the first.

Current Time:
alystairs_ingametime.PNG.eeb163f33a9107bf234a56d7f3e38b8c.PNG