Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TomBlack

New Regiment Idea

hi im Tom Black

i wanna make a new regiment so we can have more regs and also less St

Name: Carnage 

What They do: They are light troopers able to put there lives at risk at anytime for the empire

the model has a link so give it a look, if any other ideas please comment and if good will be added to this topic

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1173303479&searchtext=trooper

sincerely,  Black

Edited by TomBlack

At this current point time there is no need nor use for something of this calibre. Not to mention management are currently doing their best to optimise the currently existing sub-regiments. As well as this, you have described them as a guarding sub-reg, which is odd for the 212th to have under their control.

I just realised these are Clone models, and you are putting this up for the Imperial section?

Edited by DeeDee

Hello my homie. 212th Attack Battalion are already in the server under the guise of the 7th Sky Corps, thank you for the suggestion but the 212th Attack Battalion were not a guarding division and very much so worked in attacking the enemy.

Its extremely good to see people looking for ways to improve the server, so I thank you for your time and effort, and I hope you enjoy your time on the Clone Wars with us.

Edited by Bailey

32 minutes ago, TomBlack said:

Ok sorry Everyone I have now fixed it 

Again, I'm going to have to give this a negative response again, I like the idea, hella cool, but the models aren't the same models we use. They're CGI Phase 2.

49 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I hope you enjoy your time on the Clone Wars with us.

I think this is for Imperial my dood

Also Neutral for the Regiment.

46 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Again, I'm going to have to give this a negative response again, I like the idea, hella cool, but the models aren't the same models we use. They're CGI Phase 2.

I agree with this comment and Bailey's previous comment. -1 I had a look at the model and it doesn't have a CO model in it...

37 minutes ago, Shepard said:

I think this is for Imperial my dood

Also Neutral for the Regiment.

Its a Clone Trooper tho, smh.

While I have always wanted a sub reg for 212th I have never heard of or seen this carnage trooper before but I do like the idea a way it could be improved though.

1st thing would be a storm trooper based model while probably not the top priority would work well.

2nd would be to come up with a loadout I suggest to base it off the 212th's current loadout (SE-14C, Westar M-5, DLT -19) if you want light infantry it could be a RT-76, scout pistol etc) 

3rd a reason why 212th specifically should get a sub regiment 

Ima give a +1 though this is what you will need to convince the others though

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

2 hours ago, Joel said:

While I have always wanted a sub reg for 212th I have never heard of or seen this carnage trooper before but I do like the idea a way it could be improved though.

1st thing would be a storm trooper based model while probably not the top priority would work well.

2nd would be to come up with a loadout I suggest to base it off the 212th's current loadout (SE-14C, Westar M-5, DLT -19) if you want light infantry it could be a RT-76, scout pistol etc) 

3rd a reason why 212th specifically should get a sub regiment 

Ima give a +1 though this is what you will need to convince the others though

I agree with the 3 points Joel listed, however I will be giving this idea  -1 due to the lack of said points in the suggestion.

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

Hello my homie. 212th Attack Battalion are already in the server under the guise of the 7th Sky Corps, thank you for the suggestion but the 212th Attack Battalion were not a guarding division and very much so worked in attacking the enemy.

Its extremely good to see people looking for ways to improve the server, so I thank you for your time and effort, and I hope you enjoy your time on the Clone Wars with us.

Bailey is right!

Its not that I don't like the idea, though as stated the model is different to what we use. Thank you for the idea though. <3 Peter

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

I mean, could have a carnage sub thingy that guards places won in battle IE checkpoints and shit... idk just giving my opinion

41 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

I mean, could have a carnage sub thingy that guards places won in battle IE checkpoints and shit... idk just giving my opinion

The sub-regiment only has one model so no one could tell in RP and from a distance who the Commanding officer is... If there were more models then this would be perfect for a sub-regiment. There's also the fact that there is already a fair few regiments on the CW server this one would be adding to the pile.

29 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

The sub-regiment only has one model so no one could tell in RP and from a distance who the Commanding officer is...

I mean could be one of those regs where the CO is the CO of 212th and its like a support/heavy type of thing... idk

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

I mean could be one of those regs where the CO is the CO of 212th and its like a support/heavy type of thing... idk

You're not wrong. Like a Sub-regiment.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this