Larko's EM Application

Steam Name: Larko

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/larkoisamadcunt/

In Game Name and Rank: Hermes, Initiate, Shadow Guard

Time Played (Server Time): 1 week and 2 days

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): N/A

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I have never been event master on a SWRP server however I have was an event co-ordinator on Poseidon DarkRP for over a year.

Why are you applying to be an event master: I am applying to be an event master because I feel I could personally benefit Imperial Gaming by hosting my own style events. I have been considering applying for event master for quite sometime and I feel that I am finally ready to apply. I have been staff before on many other servers and for me I feel that it really kills the experience because you are always dealing with staff matters, however as event master I feel that I get to enjoy my time a lot more by making fun and enjoyable events for everyone. Without Event Masters RP would not be the same. Ever since I have been playing on Imperial RP I have seen some events that aren't as good as others, hence I will try to maximize combat and roleplay in all my events.

What can you bring to the event master team: I feel that I can bring a lot more fun and enjoyable events that don't just involve shooting, they have an aspect of roleplay which makes them more far more enjoyable. WIth my experience of ULX commands and creativeness I strongly feel that I have the potential to motivate the server to passionately enjoy my events. 

I can also bring a bright, happy and enjoyable personality to the event team as I am willing to go out of my way and put my RP aside to help create events. I am very aware that as being an EM you sometimes have to spend a lot of time away from roleplay so that you can successfully craft your events. I am personally a perfectionist when it comes to things like events, I will ensure that the event is perfect in anyway possible so that all the EC's have the right guns, models and health as well as giving the players sufficent warning (e.g ecomms) of what is to come. I also like to prepare for every possible contingency so that no matter what happens my event would not fail.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative: To make events more enjoyable and innovate I think it is most appropriate to include EVERYONE so that everyone gets an even RP experience in relation to the event. Some regiments like 996th and Chimaera (just to name a few) that stand around all day and get very bored will be my main aim. Things like drills or even basic training in MH1 can greatly increase the roleplay and the fun that these players have on the server. 

I will also bring a lot more variety of events, I feel at the moment passive events rarely occur in comparison to aggressive, violent events.

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands: Yes

Anything else you would like to add: Event master is something that I would really like to become, however I understand that everyone has their honest opinions so please be honest on my application so that I can improve for future applications.

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VDNYaAAg64c3PM0s4R_ReENJ1fYQVBv2sH0B4El7sZA/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PsenVw1yv_WKUXR1Njxuh71zXbFaCZo2x0EePUhDpr0/edit?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.

Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Larko
Playtime and regiment

+1 

I like the details you have in your events and possible outcomes of what might happen during them. It shows a lot of thought and attention from you, as does the rest of your application for EM. The event ideas themselves also seem interesting.

Good luck

• Upvote 1

+1

The application is fairly detailed. I absolutely love how you acknowledge the fact that the server wouldn't be the same without EMs, shows that you're not applying for EM for your own sake but for a communal goal.

You mean well, and this application proves it. 

Your event ideas are phenomenal in my opinion, they're not the most creative, but the way you execute it would create an amazing event. You've planned and thought out these event ideas. Really shows you want the EM position.

Good luck. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Kristofer said:

+1

The application is fairly detailed. I absolutely love how you acknowledge the fact that the server wouldn't be the same without EMs, shows that you're not applying for EM for your own sake but for a communal goal.

Your event ideas are phenomenal in my opinion, they're not the most creative, but the way you execute it would create an amazing event. You've planned and thought out these event ideas. Really shows you want the EM position.

Good luck. 

• Like 1
On 2/14/2019 at 12:44 AM, Kristofer said:

+1

Good luck. 

+1 Reasons above. Good luck!

Edited by FlappuCatu
19 hours ago, Kristofer said:

+1

Good luck. 

You'll always be the boy who needed to learn climb swep

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+1

Larko is a mature and friendly individual who I have had no bad interactions with. He follows server rules and RP's to the best of his ability.

The events are a little basic, and I have actually done very similar events myself, but creating events that absolutely NOBODY could have thought of or run before is next to impossible with the amount of events that are run and with the limitations that are put on the event masters within Gmod. Still, you clearly show that you understand what you should be doing within the events, and that you have contingency plans if 1 possible scenario doesn't go to plan, which in my opinion is the most important quality an EM could possess as events hardly EVER go 100% according to plan.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Cecil locked this topic