Steam Details

Steam Name: Ubermolen [IG]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103537685

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167341098

In Game Details

In Game Name: Ubermolen

In Game Rank: High Colonel

In Game Regiment: SCAR

Time Played (Server Time/ Must Provide Screenshot evidence): playtime.png.33b725eb5e7204101c14c463a5764171.png

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC Before: I have only used PAC within the single player of Gmod, however I have assisted people to learn how to use the tool. So far the aspects of PAC i know are; Character Modelling, Weapon customisation, Character posing, PAC events, Adding 3rd party models. What I wish to learn; Flashing light affects, Custom texturing. ( EDIT - I can now use pac on vehicles, make custom skins for helmets and equip textures to custom models..)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have spent a lot of time on the server and fully understand the rules and regulations of PAC3 client and the server rules itself. I truly enjoy myself within the server following the respected guidelines and rules. As evidence of this I have never been warned or banned on any servers on gmod including IG. I am extremely dedicated to IG and do not see myself leaving the server any time soon, also having so much time spent on the server with the same attitude as I started, should mean something. I will never use PAC for inappropriate purposes and will use it to the best of my ability to improve the experience for others.

Why do you want access to PAC (1 Paragraph): I am heavily invested with RP on the server writing various reports, and in a multitude of RP situations. With the utilisation of PAC I would be able to further develop my character within the server. I have made a variety of PAC's that could be interesting to use within RP situations, one that comes to mind is the portable holographic computer. Another reason I would like access to the tool, is to stand out from other SCAR troopers. The stock outfits for SCAR look very similar even with all ranks having the pauldron as a stock feature on the model. Having access to enhance my model would be beneficial to gain recognition to who it is when I approach troopers on the ISD.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I have a pretty good understanding of PAC3 and plan on continuing to gain knowledge. I am involved with the PAC3 community on IG without even having access to the tool on the server. Recently to upgrade my modelling skills I have started to learn how to model on blender where you can create your own custom models for PAC, along with custom material's. By utilising this tool you can greatly decrease render time and have more detailed objects. I plan to share my knowledge with the community, play on the server almost every single day and therefore think I would make an excellent candidate for having access to PAC. Within my character on the ISD I have achieved the rank of Colonel and the position as commander of SCAR showing my dedication to the server. 

PAC3 Examples:

Spoiler

Comp1.thumb.png.e3bd8e350fe3e6d193bf7617b546535a.pngComp2.thumb.png.dc99d53434da4ec912d5c2810e629ff6.pngComp3.thumb.png.fc70e1d5ce44d5ab8730cb8b6b91ab1c.pngComp4.thumb.png.e975de46c70a36de4a549b052daa58ef.pngComp5.png.967528e37b2da75b421ce9b945938189.pngComp6.thumb.png.11e882199e2a1566b5cf9871ba2ab9b8.pngComp7.thumb.png.e203f54ec5ad185357f454c57389c864.pngComp8.thumb.png.17a1d70c67c068752b0fa4649e28db80.pngComp9.thumb.png.400e303b93bc7fc38d2403f64e668c81.png205974481_Officerpac.thumb.png.ac225d8c25655411c3d04268c13eaff5.png1455749105_Vehiclepac.thumb.png.d9a83133e9e27b5019e8487b9c94aa67.png

Blender Examples:

1741132313_CustomHelmet.thumb.png.6ef1f902d264066f0e540d99114c2119.png134239058_CustomShockhelmet.thumb.png.2acdb1155578b8bd1c960602d70c11d7.pngunknown.thumb.png.3d728662fd8b643aac31875bd17dd5d3.png

Edited by Ubermolen
+2 images, updated skills

2 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1 - Active, Friendly, Mature, Application ahs a lot of detail, Very good with pac and has a lot of examples. Goodluck.

Would have to agree here, i love the examples you have provided. Big +1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1 - Active, Friendly, Mature, Application ahs a lot of detail, Very good with pac and has a lot of examples. Goodluck.

+1 Great guy, pacs look good, has a great signature and is active.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Def should be entitled to PAC.

+1

13 minutes ago, Rickle said:

23 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Your application is detailed and your examples are awesome I do not recall ever having a bad interaction with you either therefore I will be supporting this application +1 ~ Hyperion

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rickle said:

+1 You have my positive support on this one. Almost all of the PAC's you have created are completely self-thought and not generic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

Great Examples and Great App +1

Good Luck!

5 hours ago, Rickle said:

6 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1

8 hours ago, Rickle said:

10 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1Always nice and friendly, love to see you around, always active.

12 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1 Examples are great! Definitely deserves the access of pac for the above reasons.

18 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

- Boy has come a long way since asking me his basic PAC3 questions late at night, he shows that he properly understands the ins and outs of PAC3 very well; as well as the role play implications.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • Application has a lot of detail in his application
  • Very good with Pac3 
  • Has a lot of examples good examples that might help with RP.
  • Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 12:19 AM, Rickle said:

+1