The Good Ol' Field Marshal

Eren

No clue who this is, but this dude is taking SWRP way too fucking seriously and is also calling out people in front of each other, not a good leader at all. Also insulting a Jedi General who is a higher rank than him, boonk gang.

Praise in public. Discipline in private.

I don't know who Catalyst is, but cry more tbh.

No offence to anyone else there who's hit mate, but fuck, this the kind of shit that ruins SWRP because it makes people not want to play, dude is taking Events wayyyyyy too seriously.

Also if Catalyst reads this, 1v1 me in Climb SWEP.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Bailey said:

No clue who this is, but this dude is taking SWRP way too fucking seriously and is also calling out people in front of each other, not a good leader at all. Also insulting a Jedi General who is a higher rank than him, boonk gang.

No offence to anyone else there who's hit mate, but fuck, this the kind of shit that ruins SWRP because it makes people not want to play, dude is taking Events wayyyyyy too seriously.

He was the Field Marshal back on RG, which was essentially a centralised role that overlooked the Military.

His ranking was equivalent to Senior Jedi General and it worked pretty well as, despite what you may see in this video, it give the Military a proper structure without taking away from the Jedi Generals.

Nonetheless, Haven took his role very  seriously.

• Retired Veteran

I dunno whether or not this was incredibly good SeriousRP, or actual anger.

Either way, I was actually legit frightened watching this. If it was just RP then, damn that was good RP.

Should join the ISB and use that yelling power to his advantage.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I’ll 1v1 you in climeswep.

Edited by Splonter