Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whitey

Clone Wars RP | Update 09FEB18

Dear All,

Sorry for my absence lately I've just been on the road for work so a lot of the time I'm communicating from the middle of nowhere. Currently, we are working on a few things on the CWRP Server to be released but some will take time. 

1. Republic Games System: (In Final Testing)
    This is coming along nicely and will give you some different ways to earn credits to spend on the pointshop, we are currently going through final testing and modifications of some graphics issues but will not be far off.

2. Wiitos Lightsaber System:
    We have hit an issue with one of the interactions crafting panels not lining up with the screen, this, in turn, is not allowing you to actually do any crafting. Wolf is currently in discussions with the developer to help rectify this issue and then we will continue with integration.

3. Sliding Doors: (Completed)
   A cool little feature that I'm modifying at the moment to allow some cool building changes for engineers. This will be released on both servers once complete.

4. Server Crashes on Map Changes:
    So the server seems to have a compounding amount of issues that are causing crashes on map changes, We are investigating and altering things but it is not an overnight fix. BUT we are working on it and we thank you for your patience.

5. Inactive Commanders:
    Currently, we are going through inactive commanders and removing them. It appears several people who were trusted with regiments have decided to just disappear without any form of communication and will, in turn, lose the privilege of having a regiment. This will affect decisions on both servers until they can earn Management & the Communities trust back in the future.

Thank you for being understanding through these teething issues as we try to work through these items to help shape the community for you. As always I'm grateful to the individuals that stand up and take initiative to help drive the server in the right direction, so never be afraid to do so! If you have any feedback please go to the following post and submit any ideas you have: https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/topic/4579-imperial-gaming-clone-wars-rp-server/?tab=comments#comment-64854

Your friendly neighbourhood Community Manager,
Whitey.

Thanks Whitey, If you need a hand with Wiltos, I might be able to help I used it on my old Server a while ago We had issues with the crafting system aswell but I can talk to the dev that helped us with  it if you guys still have trouble with it.

Keep up the amazing work Management  

Yay! I love looking through update logs :) It always excites me to see what's going on and what will be happening in the coming future. Thank you Management and all the others who help out.

6 minutes ago, Whitey said:

1. Republic Games System:
    This is coming along nicely and will give you some different ways to earn credits to spend on the pointshop, we are currently going through final testing and modifications of some graphics issues but will not be far off.

Its time for Uno boys.

Also, sad reacts only, I was this close to overtaking Whitey with reputation.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Sounds like some good changes are coming soon, will be good to see the CWRP server get a 'facelift' so to speak.

Good to see the positive moves you guys are taking in helping the server progress and grow. Keep that good shit up bois, we appreciate ya.