Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CLOSED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

We are currently looking for a Commanding Officer for the Rancor Battalion. If you believe you have what it takes to be a Commander of Rancor then apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSconyt9r2Lw8LnH_p6Gow6EGgEg0BH1I4Wyy7S6iiY8-lLihQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Make sure you answer the entire form. Application will close on the 15th of February and the Commander will be announced the night of the 15th.

Best of luck to all applicants!

Lucky

Edited by Lucky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Will be good to see a revival of this regiment take place

Arachnid and all the CO's before him have made a great reputation of the Rancor Battalion, I hope that the person that receives that role will do so. Good Luck to all the applicants and just have fun.

Good luck boys and grils, hopefully someone can revive Rancor, I do miss seeing those colourful models

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Throne of Games said:

You mean... I'M ALLOWED FRIENDS AGAIN?! :D

You've literally been through 8 commanders over nearly 2 years basically haha, Most dedicated man towards a regiment i've ever seen.

Edited by Splonter
  • Tongue 1
  • Facepalm 1

This application for the RANCOR commanding officer position is now CLOSED, Imperial High Command is currently going through all applications and the new commander will be announced later tonight. Thank you to all those who have applied.

- Hammer

Edited by Hammer

On 2/11/2019 at 9:30 PM, Splonter said:

You've literally been through 8 commanders over nearly 2 years basically haha, Most dedicated man towards a regiment i've ever seen.

....................................................................................................................... yeah..... totally :(

Edited by Corvo
  • Haha 1