1000Posts.thumb.jpg.994cf05c6c916ac585eab828656f3896.jpg

Hey All,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for helping me reach 1000 posts, Since joining in Mid 2017 i've tried my best to be an active member of the community

both in-game and on the forums despite my 8 month departure to the server. I try to make as many of my posts as possible ones that will help member(s) of the

community as much as possible and will carry on doing so in the near future with several other helpful and informative posts in mind for the near future.

@Emerald I've finally joined you in the ranks of the God Tier shitposters club.

Sincerely,

Sully

• Upvote 5

Congrats on reaching 1000!

Unlike many others that I see absolutely litter the forums with shitposting, quotes and single word posts to increase their count, I have seen your posts all have depth, positive criticism and actual meaning behind them.

Well deserved my friend.

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Unlike many others that I see absolutely litter the forums with shitposting, quotes and single word posts to increase their count, I have seen your posts all have depth, positive criticism and actual meaning behind them.

Well deserved my friend.

***WHEEZE***

42 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Congrats on the big 1000 posts my dude.

Congrats Sully, well deserved 1000. I guess you could say this marks a 'new chapter' for your IG journey.

None the less, really well deserved dude.

Look forward to seeing you around the community!

2 hours ago, Helsing said:

Well deserved my friend.

Couldnt agree more!

Good job on 1k :)

1 hour ago, Dexoys said:

congrats on 1000 subscribe- oh wait wrong thing.

good job on typing your way on these forums. takes about 10 seconds to write an average comment so 10 x 1000 so. thats like 2 hours of writing man.

Sully does not do "average comments".

I remember him joining the teamspeak, dying, saying that he had spent an hour typing up a response to an EM app.

As you do not shitpost, nor cheat the system in any way to gain post counts. I press my salute bind to you, and congratulate you for 1000 posts.

• Upvote 1

Don't understand why people are congratulating someone for getting a lot of posts

Don't understand why people are making posts about getting lots of posts

Don't understand a lot of things on this server anymore

But,

Nice.

Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts sully, it takes real dedication to get to that kind of post count, writing genuine responses whilst managing everything else in your life and for that I commend you.