Stark

Stark's Trial Moderator Application

13 minutes ago, SterlingX said:

Back on RG Stark was one of the most dedicated and compotent Moderators we had. I would see him easily fitting into the IG Imperial Staff Team. +1

• 1084842256_Untitled(2).png.1510ad4e2d829a8d09b8d9dd712f73ec.png 
  • I'd like this to be answered please, As currently it brings up a concern to myself that you are applying for be Moderator when the server you were Moderator on previously you didn't fully apply yourself? Which makes me question if it is possible this could be repeated if you receive the position on this server?
Edited by Splonter
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Splonter said:

I'd like this to be answered please, As currently it brings up a concern to myself that you are applying for be Moderator when the server you were Moderator on previously you didn't fully apply yourself? Which makes me question if it is possible this could be repeated if you receive the position on this server?

That would be a question for @Stark, but as a Jnr Mod on RG he definitely performed his duty to a satisfactory standard. Perhaps I simply didn't notice the times in which he was on IG? As stated, a question for Stark not me @Splonter.

2 hours ago, Splonter said:
  • 1084842256_Untitled(2).png.1510ad4e2d829a8d09b8d9dd712f73ec.png 
  • I'd like this to be answered please, As currently it brings up a concern to myself that you are applying for be Moderator when the server you were Moderator on previously you didn't fully apply yourself? Which makes me question if it is possible this could be repeated if you receive the position on this server?

At the end of the day, it's quite easy to understand my situation. I applied for MOD on RG before I was CO of Shore, or even considering applying for MOD on IG. So I had no commitments at that point in time on any server or community. I was more then entitled to play on any server I wanted to. From there, I continued to play on IG as RG was not out yet, and was still unsure of which server would be more enjoyable. From there, Buckhop abandoned Shore, and i really liked the regiment. I was offered to try and revive it by becoming the CO. I took that offer, as well in similar time frame, i was accepted as MOD on RG. So after making both these commitments, i was in a bit of a predicament. I didn't want to give up on either, as i try and fulfil every commitment i make in life. I knew at one point i would have to give up on one, as it was getting too difficult, as both roles required a lot of time. My priority was with Shore, as that' what i enjoyed more. So towards the end, I was going to resign from my position on RG, so i could pursue growing Shore, and take more part in the IG community. As of now, and applying for this position, I have no involvement or commitments with any other servers, games or communities whatsoever. My time is, and will continue to be fully devoted to IG and the community.

Edited by Stark
  • Thinking 1

+1, of course for this brilliant individual 

- highly active

- immensely mature

- Great guy to be around

- heavily experienced

• Upvote 1

On 2/9/2019 at 8:46 AM, Misahu said:

+1, of course for this brilliant individual 

- highly active

- immensely mature

- Great guy to be around

- heavily experienced

Thanks mate. Appreciate your feedback and everyone elses.

~~ BUMP! ~~

- Updated server play time once again. More feedback as people may be starting to get to know me better would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

An excellent and active member of the community and the server. Has done a really good job keeping SHORE troopers active and keeping a tight regiment. Everyone in SHORE respects him as a person and a CO including myself, I think we would make an excellent moderator, goodluck! +1

On 2/7/2019 at 12:34 AM, Luigi said:

Stark is an absolute pleasure to be around, never had a bad interaction with him. +1

Good Luck!

(Keep your sand in your pants)

+1

In the time I've known Stark he has been very helpful and polite in all of the interactions I have seen, along with being friendly and working well with the people around him. 

Additionally, Stark is very active and dedicated to his role and I dont doubt it will be the same with this new role.