Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Stark

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132058382

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tonystark44/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [3RS-0] Stark

In Game Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

In Game Regiment: Shore Troopers

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): image.png.e42c526583e9e0d738cb67023893b5cf.png
Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): No I have not had any warns.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No I have not had any bans.

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

SlyRP (DarkRP Server) - 2013-2014 {Admin}

FadedServers (DarkRP Server) - 2017-2018 {Co Owner}

Republic Gaming (StarwarsRP Server) - Was moderator on it the whole time, from when it came out to when it shut down.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of moderators on any server, is to ensure the server is running at it's full potential at all times, making sure every player has the best experience as possible. This includes making sure no rules are broken at any point in time. A moderator should be active, and readily available at all times when on the server, to approach any situation that may occur. The moderator should be competent enough to make decisions based on severity of the occurrence, without being biased nor letting emotions get in the way of any decision. No moderator should abuse their privileges at any point in time to gain anything for them self, or anyone else, and only use their abilities when necessary.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying to become part of the team here at Imperial Gaming, because I believe with my age, maturity, IRL experience in management, knowledge and experience across multiple game modes, I could be a valuable asset to the team. Although I have plenty of experience, I love constructive criticism, and learning to better myself every day. I also consider myself quite active, especially at the busiest of times! I would also like to assist to provide to the community, the pleasant experience I have personally experienced myself, since the day I joined the server.

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

With my age, experience and maturity, I believe i can bring a lot to the the Imperial staffing team. I am a very independent, self motivated, honest and reliable individual, specially trained in conflict resolution (IRL), which I believe is an asset to have when moderating a server. I will always strive to perform at the best of my abilities, and represent Imperial Gaming in a positive manner at all times. I also have a high level of experience with ULX commands etc.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

I would immediately grab the players SteamID. I would then interview a few of the victims to ensure the scenario was a Mass RDM case, and there was no valid reason. From there I would warn the player for "Mass RDM" including the amount of players they killed, and disconnecting to avoid punishment. I would also inform a higher ranking staff member of the situation, including the severity, to work out a suitable ban time for the offender if justified.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would first bring the victim somewhere away from everyone. I would ask exactly what has happened, been said, or done to make them feel bullied. Once they have explained, I would then obtain any evidence the victim had (etc recording, messages, screenshots). If they didn't have sufficient evidence, I would then resort to chat logs, and find what I could there. From there I would confront the accused bully and present them with any evidence gathered, and ask them to explain their side of the story. While doing this, I would obtain the accused bully's SteamID, so I am prepared if they were to disconnect. If the accused bully turned out to be bullying the other player, I would warn them for player disrespect or bullying, and further explain to them, that bullying is not, and will not be tolerated under any circumstance on Imperial Gaming. And if they were to be found continuing to bully anyone, further consequences will be given.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would immediately inform the staff member that what they are doing, is against the rules of being part of the staff team, and advise they should stop immediately as they are going against everything they agreed to when becoming part of the team. I would gather what evidence i could, whether it be screen shots or another witness. From there I would inform a higher ranking staff member of the situation, providing them with what evidence I had gathered, and a written statement from myself, and/or if I had another witness, explaining exactly what took place.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

Firstly, once again I would obtain the SteamID of the player making the threats. Any threats to the server, other players or the community in general, should be handled very seriously, and action taken immediately. I would also gag and mute the player so they cannot say anything further. I would proceed taking screenshots of what has been said. I would then bring the player to a discrete location, so no further harm can be done to any other player, and advise them threats are taken extremely seriously, and consequences will be handed out for their threats. Depending on the severity of the threat, I would continue to warn or even ban the player if the threat was more serious. Following that, I would inform a higher ranking staff member of the situation, so that a more suitable ban time could be applied if necessary. 

Thanks for taking the time to read and review my application. I appreciate any constructive criticism where necessary to better myself and my application.

Kind Regards,

Stark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post by a user (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application along with constructive criticism/feedback as long as it's not personally attacking the applicant or another member of the community.
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application being denied for minimum 3 weeks.
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied.
5. False information can lead to your application being denied.
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.
7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

8. Must have at least 1 week on the server before applying.
9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
10. You may not increase the font size of the application above size 14 except the title which may be size 24.
11. Please be considerate of others when using colours in your application, all answers must be left in white.
12. Remember that your application is a reflection of yourself, your professionalism and maturity. Not showing professionalism and maturity in your application will lead to it being denied.
13. If your application is denied you may not apply for Trial Moderator for 2 weeks minimum.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Stark

+1

Since I met him back in STs Stark has been extremely capable, hardworking and mature. I think he would be a valuable addition to the staff team.

His reasons are also good and his experience could be very helpful.

Best of luck Stark

4 minutes ago, Grif said:

+1

Since I met him back in STs Stark has been extremely capable, hardworking and mature. I think he would be a valuable addition to the staff team.

Best of luck Stark

5 minutes ago, Grif said:

+1

Best of luck Stark

+1

41 minutes ago, Grif said:

+1

Best of luck Stark

First off your application is detailed you have commendable experience and you meet the requirements which is all good but here are my problems I do not know who you are therefore I can not say if you fit the position adding it all together I need to have a interaction or two with you before I can make a more suitable mark so for now I will be Neutral on this application ~ Hyperion

48 minutes ago, Grif said:

+1

Best of luck Stark

1 hour ago, Grif said:

+1

Best of luck Stark

Absolutely massive +1 from me. I've worked closely with Stark in the past and not once did I ever see him display characteristics that wouldn't make him suitable for a staff position. He is a mature minded individual and good CO.

NEUTRAL

• Application reasonably well detailed
  • Intentions seem pure
  • Prior experience
  • Fairly well known
  • Haven't had many real interactions that allowed me to gauge a good feel for you as a person or how you come across in-game (due to having different completely different roles and jobs within RP) only real interaction I've had with you was brief as it was arresting you and your troopers from orders of Vader. Once I get a better feel for you as a person/member of the community I will adjust my response accordingly.

EDIT: +1

Kind Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Good detail in the answers without being needlessly wordy
  • High level of ingame activity
  • Managed to resurrect Shore and keep it active, shows dedication to the community to run a regiment
  • No negative experiences both ingame and on forums

+1 from me

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Grif said:

+1

Best of luck Stark

Thank you Grif, and to everyone else for their support. Means a lot.

1 hour ago, Tonberry said:
  • Managed to resurrect Shore and keep it active, shows dedication to the community to run a regiment

+1 from me

+1 - While I haven't had much interactions with you, all of them have been good. Good luck

2 hours ago, Grif said:

+1

Best of luck Stark

+1 Number one Shore Commander ;)

• Like 1

Ever since I joined Shore Stark has shown himself to be a very nice, confident and understanding person who understands the times to be serious and to be... not so serious. I think he would be a excellent addition to the the staff team, so much so I have been inclined to open an account on this forum for the first time to voice my support. He has the expected activity, maturity and understanding that all good moderator need to have. +1

Edited by Vile

I’ll be sticking to a NEUTRAL due to the fact that you only decided to apply and fully dedicate your time once RG was shut down which you were a mod on, I’d like to see you show dedication a bit more to the server which can easily be shown by sticking with us fully for a while longer before I see that you are here to stay. I also find it a tad bit odd how the 2 people above me are new users or have minimum posts and +1 your application, although this could just be me.

None the less, Good luck on your application I look forward to seeing you get involved in the community more via in-game, ts & the forums as I’d like to see you on the forums a bit more.

Edited by Splonter
14 hours ago, Splonter said:

I’ll be sticking to a NEUTRAL due to the fact that you only decided to apply and fully dedicate your time once RG was shut down which you were a mod on, I’d like to see you show dedication a bit more to the server which can easily be shown by sticking with us fully for a while longer before I see that you are here to stay. I also find it a tad bit odd how the 2 people above me are new users or have minimum posts and +1 your application, although this could just be me.

None the less, Good luck on your application I look forward to seeing you get involved in the community more via in-game, ts & the forums as I’d like to see you on the forums a bit more.

I get what you are saying. I think only applying once i was sure i was able to devote all my time and effort to Imperial Gaming and the community was the correct and mature decision to make. Hence I am only applying now, as i am confident. In saying that, I was no where near active enough on RG as I was already loyal, committed and devoted most of my time to IG, to keep Shore alive.. Which i have done so with flying colours! Thank you for your concern on that topic.

In regards to the two new people, they are part of my regiment, and were around when I have had two other players in game, come up and say how well i did my T-MOD application. And have taken it upon themselves to review it, and leave their feedback. :)

Edited by Stark
11 hours ago, Tonberry said:

+1 from me

Stark is an absolute pleasure to be around, never had a bad interaction with him. +1

Good Luck!

(Keep your sand in your pants)

Edited by Luigi
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Stark is an absolute pleasure to be around, never had a bad interaction with him. +1

Good Luck!

(Keep your sand in your pants)

He just killed me ingame so uhhhh, obvious +1

Neutral leaning very close to -1

First off I know that this seems biased however I have good reasoning for this 

First you have very little community impact on the server and forums

Second if blame Pac man and vile all happened to come on the forums on the exact day that your application went up without being active on it ever then that is the biggest coincidence I have ever seen and makes me think that you definitely advertised your application to your regiment.

Third if you wanted to become a dedicated IG t-mod for a while then why would you leave it until the other server you were moderating on to the. Why not drop that role since you believed that you weren't active on RG.

Other than that your application is well detailed and if it wasn't for the other 3 I would give you a +1

On 2/6/2019 at 11:47 AM, Grif said:

+1

Best of luck Stark