If Money Were No Object

Splonter

10 minutes ago, Luigi said:

This somehow reminded me of Peter Cushing. Never the less, this was indeed inspirational and fucking amazing. 

Good Work Splonter!

SAME!

If money were no object i would help some of my family members out who are struggling including my extended family, once they are in a comfortable position i would ensure i got myself into one too so i can keep my mind healthy and my stress levels to a low so i can do the things i love doing without worrying about where my next paycheck will come from or how im going to pay things off.

• Upvote 1

That was very interesting to listen to. I have never really heard someone speak about money in this sort of way before. These videos really open your mind to many things about the world that we may not know or do know but barely. It's crazy to think that money is all we live for and all we work for.

if money were no object I would probably make my own comunity in the starwars RP theme, where you dont need to pay for lore people, but by popular vote, That would be nice

not counting palp, krennic and the rest, meaning bounty hunters, droids and that lot