hey wassup.

you all probably know me now as that one inactive kid who jumps servers all the time, which to an extent is true.

why you may ask?

well

I personally really hate the whole "hating someone if they leave" aspect of being in a community. Ostracizing someone for simply wanting to play on another server is absolute bullshit, and all of you "mature" people who do that, get a life.

It absolutely pisses me off to see good people get pushed away from a server because they decided to go over to let's say EG, when it first came out, or RG, or any other community/server, after they get essentially bullied for playing another server.

All these servers, including IG, are prime examples of that. 

Sure, some people reintegrate into a community just fine, but some don't even get the chance. 

Anyways.

I'm gonna be jumping ship, and overall the entire fucking fleet. Y'all won't see me on GMOD anymore, and I've removed any form of communication with people I've met while playing GMOD, unless you're one of those reallllyyyy special buggers.

@Fox
@Jay Lamar
@Welshy
@Kosmos
You're a few of those special buggers.
(+1 a few people who play on other communities)

Anyways cya fellas.

Time was good. 

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Oh, my dude.

I'm an asshole myself but it is legitimately sad to see others pushed away from this community because they consider joining or even just mention another community. I'm a loyal IG person like most others are here, but I wouldn't judge you if you wanted to leave (unless you did it extremely loudly or obnoxiously, which you aren't doing here). It's just childish.

Sad to see you go, best of luck.

o7

Edited by SCHEFF
extra info
  • Like 1

I would never deliberately push someone away from a community simply for playing on another one at some point or another. That being said, I value loyalty to the server and sticking with it through thick and thin which is why I can understand some of the hostilities that may be directed at those who rejoin the community. In the end we welcome all those from other communities so long as they are here to play properly and not cause problems for others.

Best of luck to you in the future, will be weird not seeing you around from time to time.

Edited by Rivers
  • Upvote 1

100% understand what you mean. When I left the community for a week to join another community then came back, i was immediately verbally assaulted and my coming back post had to be locked :/ still can't get a staff position for the reason that i left. Plus half the time when i post i get instant downvotes just because of my reputation. As well as this there is a certain user whos gone back into all my previous posts and downvote

Edited by Snow
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
46 minutes ago, Snow said:

100% understand what you mean. When i left the community for a week to join another community then came back, i was immediately verbally assaulted and my coming back post had to be locked :/ still cant get a staff position for the reason that i left.

damn thats cold... no pun intended btw... you cant get a staff postition cause you left for a week? thats bull... anyway, main post...

BYE

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Snow said:

100% understand what you mean. When I left the community for a week to join another community then came back, i was immediately verbally assaulted and my coming back post had to be locked :/ still can't get a staff position for the reason that i left. Plus half the time when i post i get instant downvotes just because of my reputation. As well as this there is a certain user whos gone back into all my previous posts and downvote

Don't worry abour that certain member, they aren't even a current contributing member to the community and haven't been for ages so am unsure why they always feel obliged to give their 2 cents

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1