Mates' Trial Moderator Application v2

Steam Details

Steam Name: Warlock

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:189217395

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pizzaboy1738/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Mate

In Game Rank: Lieutenant 

In Game Regiment: Imperial Commandos (Second in Command)

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2 weeks, 4 days and 14 hours
Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):      316406187_TimePlayed.PNG.1687c3690270d4327c6a6fbf55e3a756.PNG 

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): N/A

Have you had any bans (If so state them): Two permanent bans for 'DC to avoid arrest' and it was upgraded to a community ban

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): Yes 

• NitroRP - Moderator
  • SupremacyRP - Admin

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of a moderator is to maintain the server so that the players can have a fun and enjoyable time while here. Staff are required to uphold their duties to keep the server in shape from all the un-cooperative people and if they are doing their job right, you'll barely notice. Another thing moderators are to do is keep the forums clear and clean by monitoring it daily. I understand that taking up a staff role on this server would be difficult because there are players that come here every day that will attempt to disrupt the RP for other players. The moderators should be helping players that are in need of their support for even the minor things which will build their positive reputation. I believe the reasons I have stated is the example moderators are expected to show on Imperial Gaming.  

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am applying for Trial Moderator because I believe I can show my appreciation to the server by helping the players of the community. To be able to create a fun and bully-free environment would put a smile on everyone's face which I would like to see. The time I was staff I really enjoyed my job because of the players and the staff team but mainly because the number of people I was able to assist with their issues. I want to create a positive atmosphere for all the players of Imperial Gaming and I believe I could do that. I also have experience with this type of work so it could deem useful. These are my reason for applying for a position on the staff team. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I believe I can bring my activeness to the staff team, my ability to follow directions without hesitation, my strong sense of maturity and my positive self to the staff team. Firstly, I am a very active member of this community. I am nearly on every day for more than two hours which would be very useful and helpful for the staff team. I am able to follow directions without hesitation which would make me an easy going person. I understand for what I did a year ago was extremely mingey but I assure you I have changed because there would be no way I would reach an officer rank for being a minge. I am a very positive guy so if you ever need someone to talk to, I can be there to listen which has aided me in being a good staff member. Lastly, I have had a good amount of experience when it comes to being a staff member and these are the reason I can achieve a positive outlook from. This is what I believe I can bring to the staff team. 

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

If someone were to Mass RDM then disconnect straight after, I would start by going to a sit with some of the people he killed. I would proceed to ask questions like, "What would cause him to kill you guys?" and get everyone's opinion. After that, I would go back through the logs and obtain his SteamID and warn him for Mass RDm and DC to avoid punishment. I would then ban him for a few days for the same reasons state then return everyone back their normal duties. 

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:  Since bullying is not tolerated on Imperial Gaming, I would be upset to find out someone is being bulled. I would bring the victim somewhere private and talk to him and find out if he is alright. I would ask questions like, "Why is he bullying you?", "When did this start?", "Is he bullying anyone else to your knowledge?" After that, I would ask if he has any voice recordings, screenshots and screen recording of the incidents. After that, I would review the content and determine what I should do. Once the "bully" is online, I would bring him/her somewhere private and were questioning him/her. "Why are you bullying them?", "Do you find joy in doing this?", "You know this is not tolerated on our server correct?". If he was to argue, I would ask for any proof to prove otherwise. Once I obtain the content, I would review it and bring both of them up. I would bring them both up with me and ask the bully to say "Sorry for bullying you" and warn him for Bullying. I would them determine on the extent of the bullying whether or not I should ban him/her. I would return the bully and check if the victim is alright.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

If I saw a higher ranking staff abusing their powers. I would go invisible no-clip and begin spectating and start recording. Once I have obtained a sufficient amount of evidence, I would build my case. Once I believe I have finished the task, I would contact someone like Jman (unless he is the victim in this situation) who I would give my evidence to and ask him how I should sort this out. Once he has read over my case. I would leave it for the higher-ups to deal with since it is out of my reach. 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

If someone threatened to DDOS the server, I would take immediate action by bring him somewhere private and hopefully a higher-up staff such as Jman could come. If he is spamming it in OOC, I would mute/gag him so I can talk to him. I would ask why he is making these threats and if we were to figure out his identity, he could be sent to prison for it. Once he is dealt with and Jman arrives, I assume he would proceed to warn him and ban him within reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms
I, Mate, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

-do=edit#.url

Edited by Mate
Updated Rank and Play-Time

Nutrual  

Active

Mature

Detailed App

The only negative is the two bans 

Edited by TomCos
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TomCos said:

Nutrual  

Active

Mature

Detailed App

The only negative is the two bans if they get resolved ill be changing to a +1

Neutral

• Upvote 1

Just a reminder. These bans aren't getting resolved. Tried to resolve an issue relating to that but it didn't pass.

9. Must have less than 2 bans to apply (Depending on the situation).
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

Gonna have to neutral, if you can explain why you got banned and how it happened twice, I might change my mind to a +1 if I see improvements and you got  2 bans so I am unsure if you can be trusted with this role or are even gonna take it seriously. Although it was a long time ago you still did get 2 permanent bans which is hard.

Positives:
 Active
Detailed Application
Good intentions usually

Negative:
2 bans 

-Good Luck
- No hard feelings if you don't like me giving you a neutral

-Vortex

Edited by Vortex
  • Upvote 1

• Have had minimal interaction on the server.
  • You have 2 Perma-bans, one of which was upgraded to a community ban. 
  • During those periods of time on your ban appeals you were rude and immature whilst trying to get the ban resolved which resulted in your ban being extended multiple times.

Although yes these bans were a long time ago the nature of the bans and the way you acted is not something I see able to change in less than a year since your last appeal. Yes you may have changed from what people have said but this is my personal opinion on the matter in the sense I would not like to see someone of this past be accepted into the staffing team.

Additionally this application does not meet the requirements to apply for a staffing position within the Imperial Gaming community as per the Trial Moderator Application Template thread with specific mention to points 9 & 6, due to this i see you as illegible to apply for this role.

6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied.

Links to the 2 Ban appeals

Spoiler

BAN 1

1st Appeal

Spoiler

2nd Appeal

Spoiler

BAN 2

Spoiler

Sincerely,

Sully

Edited by Sully
Added his first appeal for the first ban
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sully said:

• During those periods of time on your ban appeals you were rude and immature whilst trying to get the ban resolved which resulted in your ban being extended multiple times.

Although yes these bans were a long time ago the nature of the bans and the way you acted is not something I see able to change in less than a year since your last appeal. Yes you may have changed from what people have said but this is my personal opinion on the matter in the sense I would not like to see someone of this past be accepted into the staffing team.

Additionally this application does not meet the requirements to apply for a staffing position within the Imperial Gaming community as per the Trial Moderator Application Template thread with specific mention to points 9 & 6, due to this i see you as illegible to apply for this role.

Reveal hidden contents

BAN 1

Reveal hidden contents

BAN 2

Reveal hidden contents

Sincerely,

Sully

I have had little to none interaction with you but judging by your activity on the forums and the communities response also your 2 Bans one being a community ban it is concerning. Me personally it will take a while for me to change my perspective of you but nonetheless I will not be supporting this application -1 ~ Hyperion

*Update*

As the applicant has just updated that he in fact has had 1 ban/community ban this application is now valid  thefore I will be updating my response to a Neutral

Edited by Hyperion
Updating information
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Sully said:

Reveal hidden contents

BAN 1

Reveal hidden contents

BAN 2

Reveal hidden contents

Sincerely,

Sully

• Upvote 1

Ok Guys

This is another update message. I have two bans so change your replies accordingly. Since I was banned the first time in 2017, it was before the new ban logs so only one is actually registered in that system. I did not want to lie so I double-checked with a senior admin. Sorry about this miscommunication.

Edited by Mate

39 minutes ago, Sully said:

Reveal hidden contents

BAN 1

Reveal hidden contents

BAN 2

Reveal hidden contents

Sincerely,

Sully

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TomCos said:

Neutral

Active

Mature

Detailed App

Edited by SterlingX

+1

• As some fail to see, there was only ONE BAN on record which was then upgraded. There was not two bans it was ONE which was altered.
  • Mate from all my interactions is a positive and good guy to get along with.
  • He's fairly active within the community and could be a valuable asset to the staff team.
  • Since he has put up a second application I believe he is also quite determined to get his role in the staff team and I don't see an issue with it as there have been multiple people with past ban history who have had they're fair chance at being a staff member.

Goodluck!

- Auzii

Edited by Auzii
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral (Leaning towards +1)

- Active, Mature, Responsible, Shown through his rank

- Interactions I have had have been pretty good

- Second Application, shows your determination at getting a staff role (and the responsibilities)

- The Ban

It might just be my fault that I fail to see you interact. Also, the ban and the fact it was altered isn't really a good sign. Aside from that, everything is Great! You're fairly active, matured a fair bit, responsible (evident through your rank and playtime) and you've decided to have a second shot at the position, really shows your determination to get this position.

Opinion subject to change

Good Luck!

2 hours ago, TomCos said:

Nutrual  

Active

Mature

Detailed App

Netrual 

10 minutes ago, Luigi said:

- Second Application, shows your determination at getting a staff role (and the responsibilities)

- The Ban

It might just be my fault that I fail to see you interact. Also, the ban and the fact it was altered isn't really a good sign. Aside from that, everything is Great! You're fairly active, matured a fair bit, responsible (evident through your rank and playtime) and you've decided to have a second shot at the position, really shows your determination to get this position.

Good Luck!

NEUTRAL due to the reasons stated above.

11 hours ago, Hyperion said:

As the applicant has just updated that he in fact has had 1 ban/community ban this application is now valid  thefore I will be updating my response to a Neutral

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

I'm confused, you were community banned for disconnecting to avoid arrest?

If I am not wrong, Whitey said it was because I was alting but I have no memory of alt accounting but either way. It's on record as me doing it so it will stay. 

14 hours ago, Mate said:

Ok Guys

Ok guys, just before I went back to check the mistakes I have made on my ban appeal and how mingey I was and I was confused on how many bans I had so I checked and ive only got one. Sorry about the miscommunication. @Rickle @Hyperion @Sully 

Ban IG.PNG

Although the ban logs say this you did indeed have two bans as you can see if you read through the different appeals that i listed in my response. Your first appeal for your first ban was denied, the second was accepted and then not long after you received another ban which you later appealed and that one was updated to a community ban. therefore you still have 2 BANS and your application does not meet the terms in order to apply.

@Ramirez he was banned over a DC to avoid a sit with a staff member ( @Kosmos - owner at the time) , the reason this resulted in a perm ban was due to the fact that this incident was not too long after he had be re-accepted back into the community following his ban appeal for his first ban.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mate said:

If I am not wrong, Whitey said it was because I was alting but I have no memory of alt accounting but either way. It's on record as me doing it so it will stay. 

If I remember correctly, When you had your ban appeal up under the name Qantas you came onto the server on an alt and joined Inquisitors.

After a couple days, I found out that you were alting and reported it which lead to your ban.

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

If I remember correctly, When you had your ban appeal up under the name Qantas you came onto the server on an alt and joined Inquisitors.

After a couple days, I found out that you were alting and reported it which lead to your ban.

I don't remember alting but I am curious so could you DM me some for information, please?

==BUMP==

Updated my rank and Play Time

I have become Second in Command of Imperial Commandos

Edited by Mate

On 2/3/2019 at 12:31 AM, Luigi said:

- The Ban

Good Luck!

Neutral for the reasons stated above.