Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

Lachlan

Imperal radio station?

Hello all just think what about having a Imperial gaming Radio station like on TS as a channel where we have DJ's playing music ECT? saying the news with the server and other games in general?

let me know in the comments below this is just an Idea

Kind regards,

Lachlan

Edited by Lachlan

I like the idea however i think it would need to be further refined before being implemented and should be a weekly thing (eg. friday night or saturday night etc.) and should cover all things imperial that are noteworthy (can cover news from both servers).

Id tune in and listen to that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sully said:

I like the idea however i think it would need to be further refined before being implemented and should be a weekly thing (eg. friday night or saturday night etc.) and should cover all things imperial that are noteworthy (can cover news from both servers).

Id tune in and listen to that.

This would pretty entertaining to watch, especially if it properly covered the events of that week etc.

• Like 1

Hypothetically thinking:

Putting it in TS isn't necessarily a good idea as it's kinda defeats the purpose of it in the first place. It could possibly work if it were something that could be toggled in game.

As a person who studies music, I would like to see this idea being taken and experimented in different ways.

Concluding this:

The idea of a Radio is good in my opinion, but it'll need to be fully fleshed out in who, what, when, where and why.

48 minutes ago, Aera said:

Hypothetically thinking:

Putting it in TS isn't necessarily a good idea as it's kinda defeats the purpose of it in the first place. It could possibly work if it were something that could be toggled in game.

As a person who studies music, I would like to see this idea being taken and experimented in different ways.

Concluding this:

The idea of a Radio is good in my opinion, but it'll need to be fully fleshed out in who, what, when, where and why.

"hi welcome back to Radio Empire, today's topic propaganda"

Gotta be careful with copy right issues though. A old community i played with did this on their perp server as well as their websiteon and got a phat cease and desist.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.