COMMANDERS AND ACTING MUST READ

Hello users of IG gaming.
This is a very important matter to all commanders or acting commanders from troops, navy and sith.
All Commanders and Acting commanders MUST Have a google document of people who are in there regiment with there rank and all important information.
It does not need to look fancy or anything as long as it has people in your reg with ranks and everything.
All Good Doc links must be posted in the comment section on this post, failing to do so will lead to you losing your rank when the job code is cleaned up.
The google doc must be updated everyday. What ever your google doc says is what rank people in your reg will get. 
If this does not make any sense then find me on steam, in game, PM or go on TS and find me or other staff.
Thank you for your time
Little

ANYONE CAUGHT POSTING USELESS CRAP ON THE COMMENTS YOU WILL BE WARNED AND OR BANNED FOR FEW MINS OR HOURS. DO NOT WASTE MINE AND OTHER STAFF TIME.

On 2017-6-1 at 2:23 PM, goliath said:

Saber Guard: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uYCQ2fukIbGqSxTf31KrQfNo9RFFRQx8QjcGqIAaNGY/edit?usp=sharing

On a related note, our new ranks (same as RG) need to be added and I need to be able to promote and demote people :D.

There is more than 2 people in Saber Guard I think the other is named Rada or something

• Cody locked this topic