Mith Anin (Aidan)'s Event Master Application

-1 As per obvious reasons stated above its clear you have alot to work on and to mature with before you are given event master. Biggest tip i can give is that you need to try and get along with people better than in the past especially being an event master where stress can overload some and cause them to be toxic towards ECs and players. From day 1 in ISB there were issues with the other members who are all very laid back and relaxed.

Goodluck for the future,

Tank

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I return with a reason for my -1 that may change some other peoples views. I left a post on this application originally saying that i was neutral and i have now changed to a -1 due to a reason i

Personally I have had experience with you being in Inferno and then ISB, you seem to not dedicate yourself to a particular regiment for long, perhaps highlighting your own personal drive? I believe yo

Posted Images

Personally I have had experience with you being in Inferno and then ISB, you seem to not dedicate yourself to a particular regiment for long, perhaps highlighting your own personal drive? I believe you have swapped out of 4 regiments/battalions in the matter of less than a week. I will admit you can actively RP well, but at times can be an excessive disturbance to others by improperly using the Soundboard. If you're willing to take some advice I would recommend is choosing the regiment you want, stick around and create some friendly RP that doesn't involve others having to mute you. With the statements said above I am going to leave a -1 as I believe you have much more room to improve your overall RP abilities, creativity of event idea's and your server time. Best of luck!

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Mord said:

I return with a reason for my -1 that may change some other peoples views.

I left a post on this application originally saying that i was neutral and i have now changed to a -1 due to a reason i stated in my first post;

I am of course referring to the post that vortex made that confirmed this:

I don't think making up silly lies is the qualities that a staff member shows, whether they be about age or about being rude to somebody because they have had a few drinks. Coming clean after being rude or mean is probably your best bet on these kinds of servers, trust me, i would know. THIS MAN thought it would be a good idea to pm me, in a pm called "HMMMM" and ask me while i gave him a -1. Which usually would be fair enough, but due to the sarcastic title i was sceptical. 

wadawdy.thumb.PNG.bb41ddbaf479e1152f6cea46330a631f.PNG

This person is not fit for staff. He takes things FAR too personally and nags and nags until you give him what he wants. FIVE minutes after i had read his question and i had not replied he jumped to a conclusion and gave me a shitty, sarcastic response. And as i am writing this, he has messaged me three times more;

awday.thumb.PNG.640bcf275b0c0bbef955bfc9446afeff.PNG

I will let all of you form your own judgements on this person, and i now have a message for him.

@FlappuCatu,

You are STAGGERINGLY OBLIVIOUS TO YOUR OWN FLAWS. Asking people to settle their problems with you in DMs is not the way to settle things in most cases. People bring up your downfalls on these apps because they want people to know what you are like. My biggest problem with you is that you either lied about your age, lied about being rude because you drank, or you actually did drink which i have an even bigger problem with. 

You do not need to

• Personally hunt down each person that disagrees with you
  • Lie about drinking on the internet/ and or drink at 14
  • SPAM MESSAGES TO PEOPLE WHO DO DISAGREE WITH YOU
  • Mic spam, as many posts have stated that you previously have 

You do need to

• Write a better application with less sparkly colors
  • Roll with the punches, take those -1s and put them to work on yourself as a character
  • Stop thinking being a sarcastic asshole is going to make me respect you any more. Sarcasm is UGLY especially when you are essentially applying for a job with all of the people you are sarcastic to. 
  • Get more play time before applying
  • Stop thinking you are entitled to being respected. "I would appreciate if you didnt accuse me of being a liar" 
  • Leave me alone for fucking enesai malaks sake you've messaged me 4 (EDIT: 5 TIMES) times since i started writing this;

awdawdawd.thumb.PNG.20e631e4e8144ae3f16babae52f42910.PNG

I will leave you with this

The largest, most sincere -1 i think i have ever given an application. Thank you for nothing flappo catto, i really don't want you to become staff.

Sincerest wishes, Sylvia

I am harsh but fair. An apology does not absolve you of alllllll of this shit. You conceded to the points me and big man tank made, but i am not yet sure whether it was because you actually do feel that way or if it's just because you know you can't win. Time will tell and the actions you take in the future may cause me to change my ideas about you. If i see ACTUAL change, instead of promises of solving problems in PMS, you never know, i might just change my verdict, and i'm sure many others will too.

EDIT:

awwwww.thumb.PNG.66a148937c848749800f4c330e0d8322.PNG

tenor.gif?itemid=7425816

I THINK ITS TIME FOR CHANGE :D

Edited by Mord
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Predator128 said:

Personally I have had experience with you being in Inferno and then ISB, you seem to not dedicate yourself to a particular regiment for long, perhaps highlighting your own personal drive? I believe you have swapped out of 4 regiments/battalions in the matter of less than a week. I will admit you can actively RP well, but at times can be an excessive disturbance to others by improperly using the Soundboard. If you're willing to take some advice I would recommend is choosing the regiment you want, stick around and create some friendly RP that doesn't involve others having to mute you. With the statements said above I am going to leave a -1 as I believe you have much more room to improve your overall RP abilities, creativity of event idea's and your server time. Best of luck!

Does not have the attention span, the independence, or the communication skills to be an EM. 

Will not take no for an answer if staff or COs give a verdict that you disagree with, as was evidenced when refusing to accept that the ID10 role is not eligible for a pilot license, as well as when Morgan got Seyn Marana and you blew up my inbox and the ISB discord with passive aggressive messages.

A lot more maturing is required before I feel you will be suitable for any role of responsibility.

13 hours ago, Ragetank said:

-1 As per obvious reasons stated above its clear you have alot to work on and to mature with before you are given event master. Biggest tip i can give is that you need to try and get along with people better than in the past especially being an event master where stress can overload some and cause them to be toxic towards ECs and players. From day 1 in ISB there were issues with the other members who are all very laid back and relaxed.

Goodluck for the future,

Tank

12 hours ago, Predator128 said:

Does not have the attention span, the independence, or the communication skills to be an EM. 

Will not take no for an answer if staff or COs give a verdict that you disagree with, as was evidenced when refusing to accept that the ID10 role is not eligible for a pilot license, as well as when Morgan got Seyn Marana and you blew up my inbox and the ISB discord with passive aggressive messages.

Other members of the community often get messages from more than just yourself, and you need to not get so passive aggressive when people do not respond to you instantly - you are not entitled to somebody's undivided attention any time you desire it.  People have their own balls in the air, and their own lives happening on the other side of the computer screen.

When you were in ISB you required constant micromanaging - if you cannot find yourself roleplay on your own, I am unsure how you expect to provide roleplay for 100+ players.

A lot more maturing is required before I feel you will be suitable for any role of responsibility.

Edited by Tonberry
36 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

Other members of the community often get messages from more than just yourself, and you need to not get so passive aggressive when people do not respond to you instantly - you are not entitled to somebody's undivided attention any time you desire it.  People have their own balls in the air, and their own lives happening on the other side of the computer screen.

When you were in ISB you required constant micromanaging - if you cannot find yourself roleplay on your own, I am unsure how you expect to provide roleplay for 100+ players.

Nothing else to say here. You're a good kid but I honestly don't think that you're even close to being ready for a staff role yet. -1

• Cecil locked this topic