Mith Anin (Aidan)'s Event Master Application

1 hour ago, Vevo said:

Neutral Due to the fact that you can be mingey at times I believe it is something you need to work on before you join the team.

My opinion is subject to change. 

Thanks for the feedback Noxu, I believe everyone has their mingey times and I do agree that I have those times too much. I have been making sure to minge less though lately. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I return with a reason for my -1 that may change some other peoples views. I left a post on this application originally saying that i was neutral and i have now changed to a -1 due to a reason i

Personally I have had experience with you being in Inferno and then ISB, you seem to not dedicate yourself to a particular regiment for long, perhaps highlighting your own personal drive? I believe yo

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Mongo said:

Barely meets the time requirement, You aren't really well known in  the community, Personally I've never seen you  on before but this could be due to the fact I play CWRP, But judging by  the communitys response. neither do they, My advice is to get more well  known  in the  community and reapply when you meet the time requirements.

Another big  Issue is your age,  Moderators go  under a lot  of stress and can be the  victim of a lot of harassment  and or disrespect,  Immaturity isn't  something needed on the Team, By no means am I assuming you are immature but,  at your age you  will be  harassed for it.

Thanks for the feedback, I do believe i'm fairly well known on the IMPRP server and I do know many staff at my age. I feel very welcome on the IMPRP server and no one has ever given me shit for being young.

Edited by Zuccc

Hi Aidan. 

I'm not going to comment on the alcohol thing that's your personal life. Your application is okay and well written. But I legitimately have no idea who you are. The only time I've seen you is Mic Spammimg during my Re-Education. That's my only interaction with you ever

From this I gotta give it a -1

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Mongo said:

Another big  Issue is your age,  Moderators go  under a lot  of stress and can be the  victim of a lot of harassment  and or disrespect,  Immaturity isn't  something needed on the Team, By no means am I assuming you are immature but,  at your age you  will be  harassed for it.

I was accepted for mod at 14, Snow was accepted for EM at 14 I believe, there has been a few people accepted at a young age so it doesn't really matter IMO

• Upvote 1

After hearing from both Tonberry and Mordecai, It has become clear that you may not be the most suitable candidate for an EM, or a position on the Staff Team. Now, If you would like my reasoning, I would advise looking at both their responses, as they summarise exactly what you need to improve on and why. Therefore, I will be changing to a -1 

Edited by Luigi
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Boris said:

Hi Aidan. 

I'm not going to comment on the alcohol thing that's your personal life. Your application is okay and well written. But I legitimately have no idea who you are. The only time I've seen you is Mic Spammimg during my Re-Education. That's my only interaction with you ever

From this I gotta give it a -1

I would not refer to it as mic spam as I was only using droid sounds to enhance rp. I also paired it with /me eg "/me beeps aggressively" to makes sure people knew it was in character and for rp only. 

Edited by Zuccc
7 hours ago, Twinkie said:

I was accepted for mod at 14, Snow was accepted for EM at 14 I believe, there has been a few people accepted at a young age so it doesn't really matter IMO

Yes but I believe they would have been more known throughout the community, Get your playtime up and interact with more people so they also kno what you are like, Not just the mods but the Majority.

Going to leave a NEUTRAL on this application for now.

It is a decently written app, and you seem to have some potential that the EM team could utilise, however, I have yet to have an interaction with you in game to form my own opinion of how your attitude and RP is. I'm more than happy to come back and update to a +1 if I see how you are in game.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Luigi said:

I have never actually met you yet, so I can't really say anything about this. But, I have had a read through the community feedback and it is quite mixed. You do have a very well, thought out application with sufficient detail where needed. However, your maturity and overall behaviour has come into question. I'm not going to comment on anything else people have written, because that is your personal life, but I would like to see you more renowned around the server and an increase in your behaviour before I change my mind.

Therefore, I will be leaving a Neutral

Good Luck Regardless!

Neutral

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, Helsing said:

Going to leave a NEUTRAL on this application for now.

It is a decently written app, and you seem to have some potential that the EM team could utilise, however, I have yet to have an interaction with you in game to form my own opinion of how your attitude and RP is. I'm more than happy to come back and update to a +1 if I see how you are in game.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1
On 1/30/2019 at 8:08 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application has a bit of detail with not so many grammar mistakes. Playtime needs to be worked on but you did have some previous playtime before reset however I do not believe it counts according to the new system. I have seen much of you on the server most of those times you were being givin tools by me or helping you out when you're stuck in another player. All the times that I have seen you, you have been a nice, calm and collective person that doesn't rage under stress all to often which is great to see. Your activity on the server is great I see you on everyday. The only thing dragging your application down is the fact that in our current time you on have 3days 2hours playtime but that can easily be improved upon. Good luck.

• Upvote 2
39 minutes ago, Carswell said:

Neutral leaning to -1

• You only have 3 days on the server
  • Your application is written out well
  • Events lack creativity
  • Can be immature and mingy at times 

Best of luck,

Carswell

Hey just wanna say that I have 4days now and have been on every day since I wrote this app

On 1/30/2019 at 11:08 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application has a bit of detail with not so many grammar mistakes. Playtime needs to be worked on but you did have some previous playtime before reset however I do not believe it counts according to the new system. I have seen much of you on the server most of those times you were being givin tools by me or helping you out when you're stuck in another player. All the times that I have seen you, you have been a nice, calm and collective person that doesn't rage under stress all to often which is great to see. Your activity on the server is great I see you on everyday. The only thing dragging your application down is the fact that in our current time you on have 3days 2hours playtime but that can easily be improved upon. Good luck.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, FlappuCatu said:

I was using a soundboard to enhance RP. Moderation had nproblemlm with it.

You used the Windows Earrape 95 Shutdown, RDM'd Jovan. You didn't do any serious RP the ID-10 droid which led to your removal from the role.....When I tried to catch you for murdering a trooper you ran and hid in ISB....

• Thinking 1
10 minutes ago, Boris said:

You used the Windows Earrape 95 Shutdown, RDM'd Jovan. You didn't do any serious RP the ID-10 droid which led to your removal from the role.....When I tried to catch you for murdering a trooper you ran and hid in ISB....

I left DIO I wasn't removed. Also, I didnt RDM anyone as ID10, he abused his defibs on me so I defended myself. The windows shutdown wasn't loud enough to be "ear rape". If you would like to talk about this further feel free to DM me.

I don't appreciate it when people assume I was removed from the role before asking me or others. I stepped down.

Edited by FlappuCatu
  • Thinking 1
On 1/30/2019 at 10:51 PM, FlappuCatu said:

Thanks for the feedback Vortex, my parents do not let me drink. If you want to talk about that sort of stuff please dm me, I don't see why it needs to be here. 

A self admitted 14 year old over the internet saying he was rude because he was drunk? Alcohol has adverse effects on people but being directly rude to someone usually isn’t one of them.

Due to the community’s problems with you and the fact that you are lying directly to our faces about either your age or whether you drink, ill be adding a NEUTRAL, leaning towards a -1.

Also a hot tip, people bring up your shortcomings on this application to let everybody else know your personality, don’t be offended and don’t let it get to you. Good luck regardless of my opinions.

Edited by Mord
  • Upvote 1

I am usually quite lenient relating to people 'having fun' Hough I was also present during the mic spamming. I do not believe that you are capable of the required maturity nor self control to be a member of staff... If at some point I see you improve I might change my mind but until then. -1

• Upvote 1
On 2/15/2019 at 2:43 PM, Mord said:

the fact that you are lying directly to our faces about either your age or whether you drink, ill be adding a NEUTRAL, leaning towards a -1.

Changing to a -1, i don’t feel like i have to supply a reason.

AS I SAID BEFORE, I DON'T THINK BLATANT LYING TO THE SERVER IS A GOOD TRAIT FOR REALLY ANY STAFF MEMBER.

Edited by Mord
  • Thinking 1
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:29 PM, FlappuCatu said:

~ Updated in game name and server time. ~

Posting any type of reply on your application, apart from a reply to something that really requires it, is considered a "BUMP". Bumps must be done no less than 7 days before the most recent reply on your post.

Just watch out for this.

• Like 1

I return with a reason for my -1 that may change some other peoples views.

I left a post on this application originally saying that i was neutral and i have now changed to a -1 due to a reason i stated in my first post;

On 2/15/2019 at 2:43 PM, Mord said:

A self admitted 14 year old over the internet saying he was rude because he was drunk? Alcohol has adverse effects on people but being directly rude to someone usually isn’t one of them.

Due to the community’s problems with you and the fact that you are lying directly to our faces about either your age or whether you drink, ill be adding a NEUTRAL, leaning towards a -1.

I am of course referring to the post that vortex made that confirmed this:

Gonna have to Neutral this because you were very rude to me when we were doing saber duels when it was under 20 people. When I apologized over teamspeak you said you were a bit drunk but from your app it says your 14, I don't know which parents would allow a child that young to drink. Either you lied about that to me or your parents supplied you the drink which I don't think is what they did and I don't think an EM should be doing that kind of stuff to people who didn't do anything to you.

I don't think making up silly lies is the qualities that a staff member shows, whether they be about age or about being rude to somebody because they have had a few drinks. Coming clean after being rude or mean is probably your best bet on these kinds of servers, trust me, i would know. THIS MAN thought it would be a good idea to pm me, in a pm called "HMMMM" and ask me while i gave him a -1. Which usually would be fair enough, but due to the sarcastic title i was sceptical. 

wadawdy.thumb.PNG.bb41ddbaf479e1152f6cea46330a631f.PNG

This person is not fit for staff. He takes things FAR too personally and nags and nags until you give him what he wants. FIVE minutes after i had read his question and i had not replied he jumped to a conclusion and gave me a shitty, sarcastic response. And as i am writing this, he has messaged me three times more;

awday.thumb.PNG.640bcf275b0c0bbef955bfc9446afeff.PNG

I will let all of you form your own judgements on this person, and i now have a message for him.

@FlappuCatu,

You are STAGGERINGLY OBLIVIOUS TO YOUR OWN FLAWS. Asking people to settle their problems with you in DMs is not the way to settle things in most cases. People bring up your downfalls on these apps because they want people to know what you are like. My biggest problem with you is that you either lied about your age, lied about being rude because you drank, or you actually did drink which i have an even bigger problem with. 

You do not need to

• Personally hunt down each person that disagrees with you
  • Lie about drinking on the internet/ and or drink at 14
  • SPAM MESSAGES TO PEOPLE WHO DO DISAGREE WITH YOU
  • Mic spam, as many posts have stated that you previously have 

You do need to

• Write a better application with less sparkly colors
  • Roll with the punches, take those -1s and put them to work on yourself as a character
  • Stop thinking being a sarcastic asshole is going to make me respect you any more. Sarcasm is UGLY especially when you are essentially applying for a job with all of the people you are sarcastic to. 
  • Get more play time before applying
  • Stop thinking you are entitled to being respected. "I would appreciate if you didnt accuse me of being a liar" 
  • Leave me alone for fucking enesai malaks sake you've messaged me 4 (EDIT: 5 TIMES) times since i started writing this;

awdawdawd.thumb.PNG.20e631e4e8144ae3f16babae52f42910.PNG

I will leave you with this

The largest, most sincere -1 i think i have ever given an application. Thank you for nothing flappo catto, i really don't want you to become staff.

Sincerest wishes, Sylvia

Edited by Mord
  • Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Cecil locked this topic