Mith Anin (Aidan)'s Event Master Application

Steam Name:

[IG] FlappuCatu | Profile Link

14 (2004)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:92275137

In Game Name and Rank:

Spaceman Flappu | Previously: BH Cad Bane, ID10 "DIO", Junior Operative Mith Anin, PFC 63-RTT Aidan

Time Played (Server Time):

6d 16h | I did have close to 3weeks before time reset. (I’m a returning player)

yes.jpg.bfc6ff7e8488892d8e4286106b367835.jpg

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them):

No, I don’t have any warns or bans.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them):

No, I have not had the title of event master before. However, I have hosted events on servers and came up with ideas for event masters to use.

Why are you applying to be an event master:
I am applying for Event Master on Imperial Gaming because I would love to help create the fun unique experience promised my Imperial Gaming, I have been part of the Star Wars RP community for a long time now and each day my Star Wars lore knowledge expands even more. I love creating fictional stories in my spare time and the idea of making these stories come to life with an audience is amazing. I’d love to help the Event Master team expand even more so the players on Imperial Gaming get more frequent events. I am also applying for Event Master because I love to role play hence the reason I am a role-playing regiment.

What can you bring to the event master team:
I can bring my creativity, Star Wars Lore knowledge, ULX knowledge and more. I believe I am a very creative person when it comes to event ideas, I can come up with full events on the spot and then make them come to life. I would be more than happy to create a fourth event idea because I find it fun to create these. I have seen all of the Star Wars movies and have spent over 850 hours playing Star Wars RP, this has helped me to learn more about Star Wars which can really benefit events. I believe the most important trait to have as an Event Master is creativity and that. I also have lots of experience using ULX because I have been staff on a few Gmod servers and have even made my own Gmod server (I stopped working that because IRL things got in the way.)

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and innovative:
I can come up with ideas that have not already been made an event, I can create events that have more passive RP events because we don’t get manny passive RP events. I can also make sure every regiment plays a role in my events so everyone is happy. I also like to keep a balance between RP and combat in my events to satisfy everyone.

Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands:
Yes, I have extensive knowledge using ULX.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for reading my application, be sure to leave your opinion or any other questions below and I will respond ASAP. :D

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1:
Link1

Event Idea 2: Link2

[BONUS] Event Idea 3: Link3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms of applying:
1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)
2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
5. False information can lead to your application being denied
6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either your app being put on hold or denied
7. Must have more than 3 days on the server
8. To Clarify, you do NOT need to know the basic ULX commands however we prefer you learn before being accepted.
9. Asking for help from staff and/or past staff members will result in your application being denied, to avoid this you may look over accepted event apps to use as inspiration but not copied.
Agreement:
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by FlappuCatu
Changed server time and In Game Name
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I return with a reason for my -1 that may change some other peoples views. I left a post on this application originally saying that i was neutral and i have now changed to a -1 due to a reason i

Personally I have had experience with you being in Inferno and then ISB, you seem to not dedicate yourself to a particular regiment for long, perhaps highlighting your own personal drive? I believe yo

Posted Images

+1 Your application has a bit of detail with not so many grammar mistakes. Playtime needs to be worked on but you did have some previous playtime before reset however I do not believe it counts according to the new system. I have seen much of you on the server most of those times you were being givin tools by me or helping you out when you're stuck in another player. All the times that I have seen you, you have been a nice, calm and collective person that doesn't rage under stress all to often which is great to see. Your activity on the server is great I see you on everyday. The only thing dragging your application down is the fact that in our current time you on have 3days 2hours playtime but that can easily be improved upon. Good luck.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application has a bit of detail with not so many grammar mistakes. Playtime needs to be worked on but you did have some previous playtime before reset however I do not believe it counts according to the new system. I have seen much of you on the server most of those times you were being givin tools by me or helping you out when you're stuck in another player. All the times that I have seen you, you have been a nice, calm and collective person that doesn't rage under stress all to often which is great to see. Your activity on the server is great I see you on everyday. The only thing dragging your application down is the fact that in our current time you on have 3days 2hours playtime but that can easily be improved upon. Good luck.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Quoth said:

+1

13 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Thanks guys, your feedback really means a lot to me. 😁

Gonna have to Neutral this because you were very rude to me when we were doing saber duels when it was under 20 people. When I apologized over teamspeak you said you were a bit drunk but from your app it says your 14, I don't know which parents would allow a child that young to drink. Either you lied about that to me or your parents supplied you the drink which I don't think is what they did and I don't think an EM should be doing that kind of stuff to people who didn't do anything to you.

Willing to change to a +1 if I see a large change in our interactions and your general behavior.

Good luck with your application.

-Vortex 

PS I am not trying to include your parents in your application. I said that due to the fact that in some places you need to be 13 to drink and all places you need 18 to buy so that is why I said you have to be supplied to the drink.

Edited by Vortex
1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Vortex said:

Gonna have to Neutral this because you were very rude to me when we were doing saber duels when it was under 20 people. When I apologized over teamspeak you said you were a bit drunk but from your app it says your 14, I don't know which parents would allow a child that young to drink. Either you lied about that to me or your parents supplied you the drink which I don't think is what they did.

Willing to change to a +1 if I see a large change in our interactions and your general behavior.

-Vortex 

Thanks for the feedback Vortex, my parents do not let me drink. If you want to talk about that sort of stuff please dm me, I don't see why it needs to be here. 

Edited by Zuccc
On 1/30/2019 at 9:08 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Neutral.

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I have not had interaction with you nor have I seen you on imperial or Clone Wars but judging by the communities response I will be leaving a Neutral response on this application this response is subject to change ~ Hyperion

• Upvote 1

I agree with Hyperion based on your current application and communication response I'll be leaving a neutral leaning to +1. 

This is held back by your lack of time in the community and interaction with myself mostly.

If you have any questions etc feel free to message me or respond.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Rad_Cop said:

I agree with Hyperion based on your current application and communication response I'll be leaving a neutral leaning to +1. 

This is held back by your lack of time in the community and interaction with myself mostly.

If you have any questions etc feel free to message me or respond.

6 hours ago, Hyperion said:

I have not had interaction with you nor have I seen you on imperial or Clone Wars but judging by the communities response I will be leaving a Neutral response on this application this response is subject to change ~ Hyperion

7 hours ago, SterlingX said:

Back on RG Flappu was a lad.

I can definitely see him contributing to the Event Master Team.

+1 from me.

Thanks for the feedback 😁

On 1/30/2019 at 6:08 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Reasons above

EDIT: After seeing the comment below by @Kristofer with him describing actions you have taken such as doing FailRP and minging as an EC i am going to be changing my response to a NEUTRAL as an EM candidate or any user for that matter should know better.

EDIT:

After seeing more how you act in game and portray yourself I do not think you are ready in any way to become a member of the Staffing Team and need to work on a few things before being considered for the role.

Edited by Sully

I will be leaving this on NEUTRAL

Although interaction with you has been quite minimal as your presence is rather new to the Bureau, it has been mostly positive. Unfortunately, I have seen you minge once or twice while you became one of my Event Characters, going all the way to breaking character and using ecomms and normal comms to perform blatant FailRP.

Nonetheless, I am more than willing to change this into a +1 if I believe your behaviour and overall maturity reaches an acceptable point.

1 hour ago, Kristofer said:

Although interaction with you has been quite minimal as your presence is rather new to the Bureau, it has been mostly positive. Unfortunately, I have seen you minge once or twice while you became one of my Event Characters, going all the way to breaking character and using ecomms and normal comms to perform blatant FailRP.

Nonetheless, I am more than willing to change this into a +1 if I believe your behaviour and overall maturity reaches an acceptable point.

Thanks for the feedback, after I learnt that I wasn't meant to use ecomms unless I am the comms officer I have stopped. I won't be braking failrp as an EC any more as I now understand how to role play as a rebel better. 

On 1/30/2019 at 11:08 PM, Wombatiacus said:

• Upvote 1
On 1/31/2019 at 3:30 PM, Kristofer said:

Did see this happen the other day. But, I think you were just messing around. I’m sure you won’t do this if you’re accepted. So, +1

• Upvote 1
On 1/30/2019 at 9:20 PM, Vortex said:

Gonna have to Neutral this because you were very rude to me when we were doing saber duels when it was under 20 people. When I apologized over teamspeak you said you were a bit drunk but from your app it says your 14, I don't know which parents would allow a child that young to drink. Either you lied about that to me or your parents supplied you the drink which I don't think is what they did and I don't think an EM should be doing that kind of stuff to people who didn't do anything to you.

-Vortex 

On 1/31/2019 at 12:30 PM, Kristofer said:

Both of these comments are...unacceptable if they are true of course me myself I have only seen you around the server a couple of times I have never had a interaction with you and none of these actions that these comments say you did are acceptable as a EM from failing RP as a Event character to either lying about your age or your parents need a slap. Even though your application is detailed I will need more than this to change my response I will need to see to believe that you are not what these comments say you are but at the moment I will not be supporting this application -1 ~ Hyperion

7 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Both of these comments are...unacceptable if they are true of course me myself I have only seen you around the server a couple of times I have never had a interaction with you and none of these actions that these comments say you did are acceptable as a EM from failing RP as a Event character to either lying about your age or your parents need a slap. Even though your application is detailed I will need more than this to change my response I will need to see to believe that you are not what these comments say you are but at the moment I will not be supporting this application -1 ~ Hyperion

As I've said this has stopped and I've learnt the boundaries with e-comms. I'd like to keep my parents out of my application if that's alright, I don't know why they need to be included. 

I haven't seen you much but maybe if I got to know you more you would see how I act ingame. 

Edited by Zuccc

Neutral

• you don't have minimum playtime required to apply of 1 week.
  • From what ive seen you have made some mistakes in your behavior but we all do at some point. 
    I will change this to a +1 when i see improvements. 

Edited by Snoozy

Barely meets the time requirement, You aren't really well known in  the community, Personally I've never seen you  on before but this could be due to the fact I play CWRP, But judging by  the communitys response. neither do they, My advice is to get more well  known  in the  community and reapply when you meet the time requirements.

Another big  Issue is your age,  Moderators go  under a lot  of stress and can be the  victim of a lot of harassment  and or disrespect,  Immaturity isn't  something needed on the Team, By no means am I assuming you are immature but,  at your age you  will be  harassed for it.

Edited by Mongo
Update
  • Cecil locked this topic