Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boris

Another Year - I'm 16 Now - Here's some Memories

It finally happened.

I joined this community in December of 2017 - Legitameley it was to make fun of a friend who played SWRP, this became very ironic to me after a months - I've met many great memes in my times, some meme destroyers and some average people - So as I've turned 16 and it's like 1 Year and like 2 Months Anniversary I'd like to shoutout some memes from the past and present.  

@Happy - Legitameley one of the best Inquisitors and memes around - I dunno if you'll ever see this but you were an amazing dude who taught me a lot about duelling in "Happys Duelling School" - We had some great memes as Sith - Some of which a bit more extreme than others.

@Wilson06 Holy shit - You made Royal Guards amazing for me dude - Like Happy we had a lot of good memes some of which probably would've gotten us PK'd (Stealing Holocrons and Hiding them around RIshi).  It was fun raiding MHC with you and doing Vent Patrols

@Emerald  You did hate me for a bit but I think the memes came through - Dukeing Shadow Guards in Marauders was great and your a pretty chill dude (Even when you didn't have a mic) - Now that your a Mod it's a bit more restrictive but we still had some good ones

@Regret - It's kind of funny man - I remember I joined the server legitimately a day after you - I remember watching your promotion into Widow Squad after some event on a Sand Planet with a lot of buildings - It's got that little Fort. But anyway after my falling out in Nova you tried making a good trooper I was okay for a bit - Legit made me enjoy being in ST's and Widow

@Anthony Your shoe shining abilities were amazing - Even if I couldn't talk while I was an RG or and RST - We had some good memes. It was weird coming back and seeing Anthony not being a Janitor but it was cool 

@Gregg Greggson - Legit I had so much fun with you in RST even when you ditched for the Navy - Even though on EG our story continued back into SG and RG, it's sad to see you not around here

@Katelyn Early 2018 you hated me quite severely - I can understand why I dunno in the last 5 Months I think we've become pretty good friends. We had some good memes on some dead servers and it was fun/

@Rickle My relationship started a bit weird with you - At first I really just wanted to join Marauders but then I dunno we slowly started memeing and that transpired into the best Janitors the Battlestation has ever seen. You were the first new person I met who I liked having jokes with even though you were "Vocally Challenged"

@Sentry When I met you on I.G me and you had problems - Through Empire Gaming I got to know you better and you were a really chill and cool dude - Always gonna be the High Colonel of Storm Commandoes in my memories 

@Delta Well, From Shore High Command and Sand Parties you became a really chill dude - When I first met you I thought "Sqeaker" and I was like nope not gonna talk to this guy - But after coming back and seeing that Delta is a chill dude who's willing to help anyone - and have a few good joke (Love you Dad)

@Atlas Greetings Grand Admiral Sir! Meeting you on EG in Navy it was kind of surreal - You were an amazing RP'er and legit the best at your job - Dunno where you are now but hope you all G

@Shekelburg Oh god - Where do I begin - Your old man Supreme Prophet RP was hilarious and the memes we had were amazing - Trunks vs People was a nice meme - Kids got some fire in him. Don't fail University kid

@Simmo On Empire Gaming we legit became the best Jedi around - I always had fun seeing Padawan Simmo for 30 Days and being Knight Neptune - Me and you and some great joke and I hope you comeback one day

@Qteks Hands down the best Vice Admiral - You were the best to hangout with when I was a Marauder - Killing Navy and Troopers for annoying you was great.

@Shepard  Can't cloak or duel - Still you're one of the best Shadow Troopers and an honourary meme

@[IG] Tackxo Was an okay RST Brigadier - Liked the corner a lot though and PAC - Xd Nah he's a good meme

This was just off the top of my head - I dunno if I'll see half these people again but I can always find more memes in this Community. See you on the server gamers

Edited by Boris
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Happy Bday Man, Ye best Janitors.

46 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

It's legitimately 

He spelt it right in Regret's mention lol, classic boris act

Happy Birthday Kebab cutter!

I'll be looking for you around the shop now and then.

@Boris

Thanks son, tbh I was a bit of a squeaker 

But then my voice fucking 

D

R

O

P

E

D

Lov You Boris 

Happy birthday 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Delta said:

@Boris

Thanks son, tbh I was a bit of a squeaker 

But then my voice fucking 

D

R

O

P

E

D

Lov You Boris 

Happy birthday 

Yeah sure it did buddy.

Happy Birthday Boris.

4 hours ago, Boris said:

@Shepard  Can't cloak or duel

I'm best dueler whatcha mean?

Happy Birthday man, had some fun times with you, first met you in marauders where you would always try to bring RP, and called Vader a bot, good times.

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

Yeah sure it did buddy.

Happy Birthday Boris.

Boi imma boop you in the nose 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post