In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Stormtrooper

Ban Details

20190127125007_1.thumb.jpg.5ab90f04ad74d28113f74f08cdf515a0.jpg

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Kosmos

What date did the ban occur: Yesterday/ 27/01/19 at 00:48:40

What was the reason for the ban: Minge and Staff Disrespect

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Well the problem is i dont quite know the situation. This is due to the fact that i logged off for the night and came back to me being banned, no talking to, no warnings and no one informing me of what exactly i did. The only thing very mingy i did before that was shoot someone and kill them but i got a verbal warning for that and even then that was hours before this.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Because i was never given any warnings and was never talked to by any staff at any point as to why i was banned. And the fact that it is permanent means that it i mustve done something very wrong but i never even got talked to.

There's not much to go on here maybe the ban was misplaced? if you had gotten of and had no interaction with staff nor did anything wrong I'm going to go with Neutral on this appeal until more information is brought to light ~ Hyperion

I was the only Junior Moderator who was on at that point in the night and I was the one who gave you a verbal after a long conversation with me telling you not to shoot and kill people who are arresting others. The person who called the RDM case was Noxu btw. I then had to hop off for the night. The only staff that was then on the server was Junior Event Masters who some reported you to other staff for being a dick and harassing others either through verbally or OOC chat. Kosmos was the only one to respond and he dealt with the situation the way he thought it should be dealt with. That's my take on the situation at hand last night. I am going with a NEUTRAL for now though until Kosmos does his comment on the situation.

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I was the only Junior Moderator who was on at that point in the night and I was the one who gave you a verbal after a long conversation with me telling you not to shoot and kill people who are arresting others. The person who called the RDM case was Noxu btw. I then had to hop off for the night. The only staff that was then on the server was Junior Event Masters who some reported you to other staff for being a dick and harassing others either through verbally or OOC chat. Kosmos was the only one to respond and he dealt with the situation the way he thought it should be dealt with. That's my take on the situation at hand last night. I am going with a NEUTRAL for now though until Kosmos does his comment on the situation.