Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am going to keep this real simple, i have decided to pretty much step out of the IG community to take more of a backseat role within it. So while i wont say that this is goodbye or you guys wont see me again, i am pretty much just saying that i wont be involved in this community to the same extent as i was in the past (Although i will be on the server for about an hour a night most of the weak to catch up and RP with you mad lads). The main reason i have decided to step back is as i will be going back into school again this year and am in the process (again) of moving out into the big bad world on my own, because of this i want to step into the year with less obligations. After dropping out last year due to me being in an extremely unhealthy state of mind after a large falling out with friends. Which as matter of fact this community pretty much helped me out of indirectly when first joined the server, which i must thank @Gunjies & @Cody for making me feel so welcome within the community when i first joined, and how can i forget the rest of the boys @Jye, @Bailey, @Jesis, @Gregis and so many more. So as i said before this isnt a goodbye its more of a see yah later post so to speak as i will be making sure to come back once i get my life more balanced and in order. So for however long that takes i would just like to mention a few people on the server as a thank you for making me feel so at home on Imperial Gaming.

@Jye , @Bailey You both are a bloody pair of Idiots, but you where my best mates on the server and i cant thank you both enough.

@Gregis Minge

@Gunjies My first CO and one of the most friendly people on the server, i am glad that i could call you a friend.

@Rad_Cop Man i feel so bad for you being my CO, but you are a great guy.

@Emerald Bush boy

@Welshy You are a great bloke and an even better event master, im gonna miss not being apart of your team.

@Wolf Terrible at league, good bloke, good friend.

@Rickle My favourite Mute, (If you speak i will legit take this back and make time to stay lmao. Jk)

@Parcy My sugar daddy

@Splonter Admittedly we had our issues in the past but we both overcame to become good mates

If  you aren't on that list don't be offended, i just didn't want to have to write an essay.

This is Basil, of the ISD Chimaera. Signing off.

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I refuse to believe this.

Bailey: You were the chosen one!
Bailey: It was said you'd destroy those who resigned, not join them!
Bailey: Bring balance to the EM Team! NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!
Basil: I HATE YOU!
Bailey: You were my brother Basil, I loved you.

pls don't go

• Sad 7

Wow you hoe, I love you, please don't go.

Best of luck with school my guy, hope it goes well, hope to see you around man.

Basil, Ah Basil, I first met you when me and gunjies were doing Chimeara squad tryouts, no offense you did really bad xD. over time you became so much better, a living legend. You always supported me man. Still stay hi to me all the time :) Goodluck in the future mate.

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I refuse to believe this.

Bailey: You were the chosen one!
Bailey: It was said you'd destroy those who resigned, not join them!
Bailey: Bring balance to the EM Team! NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!
Basil: I HATE YOU!
Bailey: You were my brother Basil, I loved you.

pls don't go

At one point in life we will all have to say good my to IG so all I will say is I respect you for making the hard decision of backing down to focus on your life as it should be I still hope you can help me rise in my EM skills and be there to give me ideas and tips but anyways man o7 see you around man.

Edited by Hyperion

WHAT ABOUT THIS VIDEO? YOU'RE OK WITH LEAVING ALL OF THIS BEHIND?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Damn dude. Really gonna miss the crazy events you always had planned. Didn't interact with you much, but was an absolute pleasure when I did. Life does eventually catch up to us all, try not to be too hard on yourself

Cya round Basil and Good Luck!

Even though I found out this morning, I'll still incredibly sad to see my fellow Senior Event Master take his leave. Thank you for all you did for the EM team, even if you didn't think you did much, you helped me incredibly and I definitely would not be in this position without you. 
I hope I still see you mingeing as an engineer from time to time and reg hopping in general.

o7 my friend.

-Cecil

I'm posting on this again, I implore you not to leave, homie please.

Wow, this is very sad to see you go. During my time being back within the server and the community I have had nothing but positive and amazing interactions with you. I wish you the best of luck with everything and hope to see you again sometime in the future.

/me Salutes with Pride whilst wiping tear away from below eye

Sincerely,

Sully

I'm going through all the stages of grief right now, I accept that you're gone, and with my last post on this thread, I give you.

"It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure."

Edited by DreamZzz

Don't worry basil you are just one of the many i struggle to think of a member of engineering that isn't a giant minge. It's always a pleasure having you around though you are not allowed to leave until i make you J.ENG but anyway have fun focus on your school work and it's always fun when you come around i'll never forget the time you gave me a tour of the star destroyer. 

I'm just posting this so when Basil goes back through the thread tomorrow I make him cry.

awh shit dude, I remember you and the Chimaera boys being my first actual good friends when i first joined the server. Always fun seeing you guys on cause it's always a good time. I'll miss you big dog, keep in mind that your company will always be appreciated around the server, if not everyone, me.. Love you hope everything works out with school, if you need anyone to chat to out of the whole circle of things give me a message im always down to have a chat. <3

What a way to start the year, losing a 3rd CS brother..

Much like Bailey, I implore you to reconsider, but at the end of the day you gotta do what you gotta do. I hope I'll see you around, it wont be the same on the server without you. Im sure I'll still talk to you on discord sometimes at least, and Im always down for a league game if you invite me. 

Besides, it's not like it's goodbye. Wintoh's never die, they're just missing in action. Just like Gunjies and Jesis, right? 

;-;7

Much love and good luck to you brother.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post