Rex's Imperial T-Mod Application

Steam Profile

Steam Name: Lenin’sAdvocate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113108109

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186481947/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Iden Versio (Rex)

In Game Rank: Commander

In Game Regiment:  Inferno Squadron (Formerly ISC)

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 4 weeks 5 days 12 hours 

image.png.7d42a37056ee16f9a1c56985a9eb1772.png

Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):  1 hour but i am applying for the imperial server

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I’ve had no warns since joining the server

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I’ve never been banned

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them):

I have not been staff on any other servers this will be my first time trying to be a staff member. I am a quick learner and want to increase my involvement with the server to which i am proud to call myself a member of.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server:

The purpose of moderators on the server is to help others and enforce the rules on the server in order for everyone’s RP experience to be the best it can be. Their job is to act as a neutral party to solve peoples issues and problems and make sure that people follow the rules of the server so they don't impact people's RP and also help with the general running of the server such as spawning ships for people so everyone can enjoy their experience on Imperial Gaming.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator:

I am mainly applying because I want to become more involved with the server and help others have a great experience on the server like I have had. Mods are a very important part of a server as I have seen servers die because of a bad staff team it showed me just how important good staff are as they keep the balance and make sure the rules are upheld. So I am applying to become a T-Mod because i want to help the community stay a great place to be for everyone.  

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team:

I believe I can bring an honest active presence on the server and help people to the best of my ability solve their problems so they can have a great experience on the server like i’ve had. I also have lots of life experience involved with my job like problem solving and working in a team and helping others in the workshop solving issues. I believe these life skills will be very useful in a moderator role. So I think I can be an asset to the staff team if I am selected  

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:

I would open logs and grab the players steam ID and ask the victims of the incident if they believe it was without a doubt not an accident if they had proof or enough of them shared the same story i would warn the individual with RDMx(The amount of players the individual killed) and Disconnecting to avoid punishment. I would then talk to a higher up moderator to see if he wanted to pursue any further action on the matter

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

Bullying is something that there is no need for, as it hurts people and ruins their experience it is staffs job to stop any bullying before it becomes a major issue. So i would pull both individuals up to an admin sit and listen to both sides of the story to establish what's happening then depending on the situation i  would either give them an official warning and if i hear anymore reports of bullying it will be an official warn. So if the situation was extreme and the person was openly out to hurt the person's feelings i would give them a ban for a couple of days if i had enough evidence of the bullying.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:

I would immediately begin Nvidia Shadow play and record the individuals actions and any relevant logs or chat then i would pass this information along with the time and date to management in order for them to assess the situation and make a judgment.  

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

There is no need for DDOS attack threats they are to be taken extremely seriously. I would then follow to permanently ban the individual as DDOS threats are no laughing matter so the individual deserves the punishment for the very serious action I would then gather evidence of the DDOS threat so if they appeal their ban i have sufficient evidence to justify their ban and keep them banned. I would then pass the person’s name and steam ID to management for any further action if required.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by RexMaxwell
Update of time on server and some small spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

+1 - Active, Friendly, Mature, Application has a lot of detail, Would make a great TMOD for the Imperial Server.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rickle said:

+1 - Active, Friendly, Mature, Application has a lot of detail, Would make a great TMOD for the Imperial Server.

2 hours ago, Rickle said:

3 hours ago, Rickle said:

+1 due to the reasons stated above. You have been an active member of Imperial Gaming and in pilots for over 3+ months and have stayed super loyal in the process. Your application look full of detail with little to no grammar mistakes in sight. Good luck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rickle said:

Been in ISC for a long time now, think your entirety of being in this community. Would, hands down, make a great tmod

Good Luck!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rickle said:

Agree

13 hours ago, Rickle said:

Rex has been a dedicated and active member of the community for as long as I can remember. I believe he has displayed the appropriate characteristics for a moderator position therefore I will be leaving a +1

• Like 1

+1

6 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Rex has been a dedicated and active member of the community for as long as I can remember. I believe he has displayed the appropriate characteristics for a moderator position therefore I will be leaving a +1

• Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 1:08 PM, Rickle said:

+1

On 1/22/2019 at 12:08 PM, Rickle said:

• Upvote 2

On 1/23/2019 at 6:58 AM, Anthony said:

kayeapp.png

+1 Hands down best choice for a T-Mod right now

• Like 1

NEUTRAL

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • Application answers are good but could do with additional detail

+1 Professional enough, even when i commsed in there were two unattended ties when there were infact, pilots in each of them.

• Haha 1

In the time I have interacted with Rex he’s displayed all of these qualities consistently and in my opinion would be a great fit for staff.

• Like 1

Bump

Change of rank and regiment

I appreciate the feedback of everyone thanks for taking time to comment on my application. 

Thanks Rex (Seyn Marana)

+1

Deserves a shot at T-mod. Have not had bad interactions with Rex.