Steam Details

Steam Name: Vortex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42447266

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045160260/

In Game Details

In Game Name: [501st] Vortex

In Game Rank: Crusader

In Game Regiment: Sith Marauder

Time Played Imperial RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 5b4265a20ad1c540b950520869efc848.png
Time Played Clone Wars RP (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): N/A

Applicants History & Reasons

Have you had any warns (If so state them): N/A

Have you had any bans (If so state them): N/A

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them): I have not been staff on a server before now and this would be my first time but i already know all the ULX commands from messing around in single player.

What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server: I believe the role of the Moderators on the server is to keep everyone in order and make sure everyone is following the rules. As Imperial gaming is a SeriousRP server, we need to make sure we have a moderator on at all times to make sure no one is breaking rules and ruining the experience for other players on the server. Moderators have many roles on the ship including but not limited to giving out tools to players who need it and are eligible to get them, keeping the server to a good standard, setting players' rank and regiment, helping players get unstuck from the roof, walls and players who are away from their keyboard. Moderators can also help other players that are on Imperial Gaming out by explaining the rules to them. For example, if somebody doesn't know what meta-gaming is, the moderator can explain it to them so that they will not meta-game again.

Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator: I am applying to become a Trial-Moderator because with the release of the new ImperialRP Clone Wars server we are going to have other staff members transferring over to Clone Wars, so I want to become a Trial-Moderator to ensure that Imperial Gaming still has staff on at all times and keep it balanced between how many staff members are on each server at one time. I also want to become a Trial-Moderator to ensure everyone on the server has a good time and make sure no one ruins that experience for other players connected to the server. 

What do you believe you can bring to the staff team: I believe that I will bring a dedicated, active, responsible, social, player to the staff team. I am very straight forward and never hesitate to ask questions or to answer them when asked. I will never hesitate to do anything I am asked to do so long as it doesn't involve me getting into trouble. I am very active and I come on everyday and enjoy to walk around and talk with people and I also love to RP as a Sith and help with interrogations. I also enjoy helping out other players. For example, with all the new stormtroopers. I try and make sure they understand the rules if they ever ask me a question about them. I try and make the server fun for everyone by making sure that no one disturbs their RP. I am always open to the idea to learn from anyone no matter what rank they may be so that I can improve my own knowledge. I am always trying to be helpful to everyone so that I can avoid making enemies and make friends with everyone.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?:
At the time of the Mass RDM I would interview the players who were killed by him/her and ask if they did anything to provoke him/her or if it was just RDM. If there wasn't a reason I would use ULX to obtain his/her steamID and then I will warn him/her for "DC to avoid punishment and Mass RDM". If he/she comes back onto the server I will teleport him/her on top of the ship and ask him/her why he Mass RDM'ed so many people. If he/she doesn't know what RDM is I would explain and tell him/her to not do it again or the consequences will be greater and then I will teleport him/her back onto the ship. If he/she did it on purpose I would verbally warn them and tell them that if they RDM again it would lead to a ban and not a warn.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:
I would teleport the person being bullied and the person who is bullying him/her and then ask the person being bullied to explain the situation and then I would ask the bully to explain his side of the story. If the bully was doing it for no reason I would give him a warning for "Player Disrespect" and I would explain the rules to him/her and tell him to not bully or disrespect other players of the community and then I would return both of them onto the ship. If he/she doesn't stop after that I would ask my higher ups about the next action I should take against the bully, then I will give him/her punishment accordingly.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?:
I would attempt to get screenshots, video and any proof I can about the staff member abusing their powers and then I would hand the evidence/proof to Whitey or Jman. If they aren't available I would try to get in contact with other high ranking staff members or try and pass it on to the owner/founder of the server. When I feel I have a sufficient amount of proof to hand in. I would then inform them about what the staff member is doing wrong. I would then leave the situation for the higher ranking staff to handle.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
I would check chat logs to see the evidence and if I see that there was a threat to DDOS the server I would permanently ban whoever is threatening to DDOS and the people involved with the person threatening to DDOS the server. If the person didn't say something in chat I would follow the person around while cloaked to see if he says anything about DDOS and I would ban him on the spot. If I caught him I would teleport him over to another appropriate location and ask him why he said something like that. If he was playing a joke I will let him off with a verbal warning and let him/her go but if he does that action again I will permanently ban him/her. Otherwise, if he was serious I would ban him permanently with the reason "Threatening to DDOS the server". I would then save the evidence so that if they attempted to make a ban appeal I can show the evidence so that they wouldn't get unbanned and so that I can support the reason behind the ban that I gave him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms
I, Vortex, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

+1

- Active

- Good Intentions

- Detailed App

- Barely uses mic in-game so we'll get another rickle for ImperialRP 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Kristofer said:

+1

- Active

- Good Intentions

- Detailed App

I have not had much interaction with you but judging from your application and comments from other members of the community you are everything above therefore I will be supporting this application +1 ~ Hyperion 

Edited by Hyperion
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kristofer said:

+1

- Active

- Good Intentions

- Detailed App

+1 due to reasons stated above.

• Upvote 1

Neutral 

I’ve seen you say some questionable things over OOC in the past that make me question the attitude that you may have towards staffing and whether or not you’d be fit for the role. The things that I’ve mentioned have been directed towards events and event masters which were quite hostile and negative.

Willing to update this response once I’m sure you’re fit for the role.

EDIT: Changing to a +1. Vortex has been a great community member recently and is now ready for a staff position in my opinion.

Edited by Rivers
  • Upvote 1

Changing to a +1

Has shown a change in character and how he presents himself in game. Active, Friendly, Mature, would like to see how he goes

Opinion is always subject to change

Good Luck!

Edited by Luigi
  • Upvote 1

+1
Contrary to popular belief, Vortex does indeed have a microphone and I've heard him use it. So maybe not another rickle ;)

Anyway Vortex has been doing a lot of good in Sith the past few months and takes it very seriously. He would be a good fit for Trial-Moderator.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rivers said:

Neutral 

I’ve seen you say some questionable things over OOC in the past that make me question the attitude that you may have towards staffing and whether or not you’d be fit for the role. The things that I’ve mentioned have been directed towards events and event masters which were quite hostile and negative.

Willing to update this response once I’m sure you’re fit for the role.

9 hours ago, Luigi said:

Have to agree with Rivers on this one. I have seen you become very hostile towards Event Masters or Characters when something happens during an event that was either, not meant to happen or you didn't like what happened. Would like to see an improvement in this area before I change my mind

Opinion subject to change

Thank you for the criticism, I will take this into consideration and I will improve my behavior.

+1 great guy really helped me with my role play in Sith i think you would make a good moderator even the chance
Good luck with your application 

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2019 at 12:40 AM, Sokol said:

+1

- Very active

- Dedicated player to IG

- Has put effort into app

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2019 at 9:22 AM, Jay Lamar said:

+1
Contrary to popular belief, Vortex does indeed have a microphone and I've heard him use it. So maybe not another rickle ;)

Anyway Vortex has been doing a lot of good in Sith the past few months and takes it very seriously. He would be a good fit for Trial-Moderator.

+1 All reasons stated above

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2019 at 9:40 PM, Sokol said:

+1

- Very active

- Dedicated player to IG

• Upvote 1

Update
Rank changed to Warrior in Sith Marauders.
Playtime Update: 2 weeks 6 days 12 hours and 30 minutes.

Sorry for not updating before now, I didn't really have much of anything to add so I waited for a bit.
Thanks for all the replies and any feedback given. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2019 at 10:45 PM, Rickle said:

+1

- Very active

- Dedicated player to IG

Edited by alec
  • Upvote 1