Hermann's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: Hermann

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121828367

In game name and rank: Hermann, Pilot Commander

Time Played: 4 weeks

Why are you applying for this position?: Honestly I have been apart of this community for a long time and i do feel it's my time to step up and help in more way then just being an active player

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Well one more staff never hurts and you won't have to spawn ships for pilots when i'm on YAY and then leads me to my second point i'm very active it is always helpful to have a mod on at all time

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No experience for being a mod but small experience with deving  

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:  Fail RP 20/04/2017, RDM 25/03/2017, Fail RP 22/03/2017, Jadus Minging 19/03/2017, RDM 23/02/2017

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: An active staff member that know a lot about the server 

Anything else you would like to add: I also would like to bring my knowledge of the server and understanding situations and to be a staff who try to find and help the player and the community 
Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Advisor

-1 Good guy, but:

• But too many warns and too recent.
  • Short application. 
  • Nothing to bring to the server
  • No prior experience

You're a good player but I'm going to have to -1 you.

• Little to no detail in Application // This shows how much you want to be a Trial Moderator, putting in no detail makes you look like you don't care and can't be bothered to put in the effort...
  • To many warns in the little period of time // Play on the server prove that we are wrong and stick to RolePlay. If you feel like you are going to break rules then leave the server. If you are bored leave the server. The last thing you want is a bad name.
  • You have got nothing to bring to the server // Saying what you said doesn't bring anything to the community, most staff are active. You need to think like the passive RP, that loyalty and respect to fellow members, to strive to lead the server in a positive direction etc.
  • Lack of efficient colouring // Make the application look colourful, with maybe the Questions being white and the answers being blue. No one likes a grey application. 

When you are applying for a staff position on a server you want your application to stick out at people and make them think "Wow, I want to see this guy as staff." You, on the other hand, have just made a small very undetailed application that looks dull and depressing. I would suggest to remake the application and put more effort into in, make it look presentable and put the time and effort into it.

Regards,
Mega

Bro, Herman, U should've stayed SK. Back in those days, it would've have been better to have sent a T mod app. But these days, you aren't really here, in the face of justice, like you were back in those days. I remember when you would be one of us who stood as the 45/60ish who stayed and battled against the tyrant, that was, Halo RP. 

Im sorry bro, maybe we come on at different times, but you either stick to yourself and your regiment. As the 2-4th Pilot Commander the server has had in the past 6 weeks I really just don't see you around, except in the ts channels, or asking for ships to train or host tryouts. Its hard to be very active, I would say that even I, am only as active as I am required to be, and that it's also what you do in your time that is important. The application is well write mate. Like legit bro, the thing the people hikkup  on is the actually the focus point of how they can help the server, what they consider themselves good at, and what are some of the characteristics they hold most valuable in themselves, but also others.  Not sure if Im allow to blatantly analyse the quest for you, but I've known you since you first join SK as I think Trainee, not sure, you got SGT pretty fast and solid.

Why are you applying for this position?: This question isn't asking you about your descision, on why you actually chose to write up the application. The main point here is, Why do you feel so passionately about the server, in which you would want to involve yourself in the background activities of the server. Undergoing training, and under Trial, why are you throwing yourself in this deep end, the motivation behind your cause must be known. What specific parts of the server do you like (optional but shows contrast) and what specific parts of the server do you personally see as areas for improvement (the amount of details here is the first point in providing evidence that you know how to determine the problem, and therefore will be more knowledge and/or capable to find and resolve the issue). 

Yea well, here's but one example, which is my personal opinion, and is not exactly the answer to the question. But holds what I believe the information and setting the question is asking you for. What's something to do while being very active, think about your T-mod app, go into forums where you will find the list of accepted and rejected applications for both EM's and T-mods, and give em a read. Find a bit of inspiration to write, then just smash out some utter brilliance. Re-apply in the next 2 weeks, hopefully you will get the chance, if you edit this app to show a bit more promising attributes. Next 2 weeks, just hang with the new players legit, learn who's who, do some "mass saluting" (get tonnes of ppl saying "you don't have to salute me?") and be sure to chuck in some more Hi, hellos, and wassssssssssup's to the new people you meet. Bro Hermann the 3rd, Yourve been a nameless character for a bit, as droids and Sith, its time to come back and make yourself more known again. It all starts here.

P.S.  ~   The Tolerance required to keep the same positive attitude day in and day out, can be the real Challenge. 

Ask around for who's got the best  Applications to read, and decide on how to best describe yourself with a Majority of your own founded thoughts and opinions.

2 Too many colors is a good example to learn from in the rejected list. But you must become what the application already says you are, if you aren't already. 

-1 You're a good guy although you have times when you're really mingy you also have had 5 warnings for quite serious things aswell as your application has little to no effort/details put into your application

-1 - No sorry. Too many warnings. One or two should have been enough, but you continued to ignore them whilst portraying a bad influence for new members of IG. Erratic profanity towards staff and players. Little effort put in. Until you change your attitude, my answer will not either. 

-1 Hermann is a great guy with a lot of time on the server but there is little to no information or detail within this application and he has been known to minge around a bit from time to time, as seen by his several recent warnings. I wish you luck with the application @Hermann.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i am able to split 50/50. PS i am a mod now.

Bro just do 80/20 on the Dark RP as a mod, and be a User on StarwarsRP for another Month, Show people your true self. Let your integrity shine once more. Then maybe re-apply afterwards. You gotta make up for some of them warns. Just come back to Shock Bro, that's something you know you are really good at. Hermann, don't get to complacent with who you know and talk to, keep up with the people, and you will constantly learn the different opinions shared by the different people in this growing community. Keep present with the Times bro, I'll help you out, if you show us what you have to offer to Shock once more, they need you again bro, do the service, and earn the respect you know you deserve, back for good this time.\

Users have a much larger job and influence than they know, the potential is there, just many do not realize. If users legit don't know what they can do, to truly affect the server is a good way, all they need to do is ask, the answer is there, but it takes time and effort to understand the answer. Who knows, you may become the person to becomes the one who is asked, and it becomes your job to share the answer, How will you share it and to who?

Edited by -CML- [IG] Divisionary
  • Advisor
On 5/30/2017 at 10:16 AM, [IG] Megamasha said:

You're a good player but I'm going to have to -1 you.

• No past experience with Moderating servers.

If this is actually one of the reasons for -1 then sorry but i disagree with that, the other comments I agree however this one I strongly disagree with as he is applying for Trial moderator where you are trained and observed to be able to moderate our server, If every person voted down a application for one of the reasons being this then most people wont have past experiences, I would agree if he was applying for Administrator however it is a Trial moderator. 

Regards

Wolf

• Advisor

Since you got Trial Mod on DarkRP you have been pretty inactive on Imperial RP

-1 You are a nice person, but I can tell that you haven't change your application in a long time considering that your no longer pilot commander. And I believe that you haven't attempted to improve your application to peoples response.

Neutral I have seen you around a lot but you have started to minge you can be serious at times but most of the time now you are quiet mingy but despite the fact that you are really nice to the community and are really active and can be serious at times

On 14/06/2017 at 7:57 AM, Trident said:

You are currently a Trial-Mod on DarkRP are you going to be able to do 50/50 ?

I thought only Global Admins could moderate on more than one server?

• Wolf locked this topic