Cwrp Medic handbook

this was really easy to write since medics dont have a lot of stuff

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JwxfUveeiW5uhDakCAhmfEP5IPReu5WjfDqnCgLDE6Y/edit?usp=sharing 

Enjoy the read and spread it around to Regimental discords

-Delta <3

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Rad_Cop said:

Unless the clone wars is different hand books need to be approved by high command.

I think Marlu is High Command for medics... So his authorization is to my knowledge enough but I am unsure about that.

3 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I think Marlu is High Command for medics... So his authorization is to my knowledge enough but I am unsure about that.

If it is fair enough I'm unsure about the command structure for clone wars so if that is correct then cool. 

1 minute ago, Rad_Cop said:

If it is fair enough I'm unsure about the command structure for clone wars so if that is correct then cool. 

Same I thought Clones didn't have Generals because if one of them can do it all of them can can't they? I mean they're Clones...

Lol I didn't realise we needed a handbook to tell medics that they spawn with Bacta injector and Defibrillators

Funny how marlu never approved it. You showed him the exact same unchanged document and just said it was a draft. Marlu never gave permission for it to be made official. When you showed him the draft marlu said it is good, but he also said needs many changes and he most certainly never said go posting it on the forums....

You should go have a look at the Imperial RP medical Handbook. See what actually should be put into it.(ask mono for some advice)

9 minutes ago, Cody said:

You should go have a look at the Imperial RP medical Handbook. See what actually should be put into it.(ask mono for some advice)

Agreed, this 'Handbook' is rather poorly done and really needs a lot of work done to it before it should be made official.

- Sully

Don't really feel as though a 'Medical Handbook' would be necessary. No offense, but I feel as though people already know what a Medical Trooper is and what they do. Not that I dislike the idea, especially for the newer players that may find it useful, but it would have been wiser to speak to management about the idea and whether or not it be necessary. Sorry, but this just doesn't feel like an actual handbook; rather a 3 page document of info that most people already know. My advice, and Cody had also stated, check out the other handbooks, really get an idea of what to be writing and relevant info.

Don't let the feedback bring you down, everyone makes a mistake now and then. Just make sure that if you're going to make an 'Official' Document, get it checked by management first