Eren

Sterling's / ?'s PAC Tier 1 Application | 20/01/19

On 2/26/2019 at 1:39 AM, Happy said:

Good application with plenty of examples, as well as plenty of experience with the program, obviously a few of these won't work simply because you don't have tier 2 or 3 anymore, nonetheless, I'd like to see what you can do.

Thicc +1, reasons stated above

On 3/23/2019 at 12:23 AM, TheNegotiator said:

His PAC3 examples are great, is also mature and responsible and His role play is on point.

+1

+1 big minge, changes name every two minutes. Would do well with PAC however.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sterling said:

- Bump -

- Updated Rank

- Updated Name

Did you change your name again?

4 hours ago, Vadrian said:

Did you change your name again?

Just from Lee 'Sterling' Everett to Sterling.

8 minutes ago, Quoth said:

Is he gonna get accepted or what? He is waited about 3 months already.

Applications  are about being patient. don't  fill  the application with posts about this

• Upvote 2

His PAC3 examples are great, is also mature and responsible and His role play is on point.

+1

Although @Sterling I'd like to question that Cav Pac, It looks incredibly similar to the one @Tex made, With the exact same positions or knives/pouches etc.

Edited by Splonter

@Splonter

Tex's Cav:

20171118005433_1.jpg.9b020064ea82eb01cc0

My Cav:

20181022003227_1.thumb.jpg.5a4db194405ba

10 hours ago, Splonter said:

Although @Sterling I'd like to question that Cav Pac, It looks incredibly similar to the one @Tex made, With the exact same positions or knives/pouches etc.

The knives are actually in slightly altered positions, and yes since they are based on the exact same character it wouldn't make sense for me to misplace the knives, especially when this particular TF-99 has 3 placed on his chest and one on his right arm.

The differences in the scar on the helmet, the robotic left arm and even the differences in the manner and angles of the knives of the angle that they are placed should be evident enough that this Pac was not coped, if that is what you are wondering.

Furthermore something that you can't really see from that picture is that the bone placement and armour has been made bigger to create the effect of the TF-99 member being "bigger" or more muscular, which he was in lore.

+1

Accepted Pending Interview - Please contact Imperial RP Management for an Interview

• Like 1