In Game Details

In Game Name: Bloodhound

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Riot Troopers

Ban Details

1993533985_Ban(Database).PNG.edea9828930b8a289247afe9c6f591f7.PNG

598462958_Ban(Forums).thumb.PNG.7f13f365c8841de3dadea465fbf9b808.PNG

114693368_Ban(GarrysMod).png.d337141882e72a47008091877b75f557.png

How long was the ban for: I was permanently banned from Imperial Gaming servers and services including the forums and TeamSpeak.

Which staff member banned you: Whitey

What date did the ban occur: Sunday November 18th, 2018

What was the reason for the ban: The ban reason changes slightly over platforms but is something along the lines of “Contacting a member of staff and trying to convince them to resign in order to cause disorder within management.”

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: As some of you may be aware, during late November last year I went interstate meeting up with another member of the Imperial Gaming community who I have been friends with for some time. On the 18th, I went out for dinner with this person and his family and It was during this time that I got community banned from Imperial Gaming due to a not-so wise conversation I had with a member of the community who was, and still is, a member of the Imperial Gaming event master team. When we were out at dinner, the person who I was staying with decided to resign from the Imperial Gaming staff team and due to this, I messaged another member of the Imperial Gaming staff team and told him that he was resigning and you should leave now, due to this individual telling me that he was wanting to leave the staff team but was just waiting for the correct time to do so. I also told him that if he was still interested in leaving the staff team that due to one person already resigning, that if he was able to get any other members of the Event Master team to resign that it would cause a bit enough commotion to more or less force the current leader of the Event Master team to leave or resign due to it not being the first time it had happened to him. It was this statement that ultimately got me banned. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe that I should be unbanned and given a second chance because over the past two months I have been reflecting on my actions and I now see how atrocious my actions on the night were. Looking back now, I can see that they were very irresponsible and immature although no harm was meant from them at the time or anytime afterwards. I believe that I was caught up in the moment and the best course of action would have been to simply to not message the individual in the first place, but I decided not to do this and instead tried to see if he wished to leave with any other members of the event master team to cause a wave of resignations in order to make a member of management look bad, and possibly lead to their resignation. In my opinion this was a horrible and selfish thing to do, and I wanted to apologise to all of those involved in the situation as my actions at the time were uncalled for and disgraceful. I wish to once again become a member of the Imperial Gaming Community which I originally joined back in December of 2016, the day the server opened as I have many fond memories within the community and would love to come back and be able to interact with everyone once again. I also wish to be unbanned due to the new Clone Wars server being released and wanting the opportunity to start anew, both in regards to a new server being released and hopefully being able to be given a second chance on Imperial Gaming.

P.S. - I had to use this account due to my main account being banned from accessing anything other than the ban screen.

P.P.S. - If there are any errors or things that I have not included in this ban appeal, please let me know and I'll be sure to correct anything that is incorrect or missing.

• Upvote 8

He may of done something pretty bad however when he was apart of the Community he created a lot of RP for everyone and made it pretty enjoyable.

I believe he should be given another chance.

+1

Edited by Emerald
1 hour ago, Emerald said:

He may of done something pretty bad however when he was apart of the Community he created a lot of RP for everyone and made it pretty enjoyable.

I believe he should be given another chance.

+1

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Max said:

What you did was quite malicious, essentially trying to disassemble a whole branch of the Imperial Gaming staff for personal gain. 

However, no one can deny your impact, history and commitment to this community before the ban. You are apologetic and realise what you have done, and how it affected people.

+1

However I will be leaving a Neutral.

Edited by Rickle
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Colonel_Koltz said:

I messaged another member of the Imperial Gaming staff team and told him that he was resigning and you should leave now, due to this individual telling me that he was wanting to leave the staff team but was just waiting for the correct time to do so.

This individual was me, and honestly, I was going to +1 this appeal, but you're lying on it, or very much so mistaken, I never said I wanted to leave, and if I did, I was joking, I am extremely dedicated to Imperial Gaming now, and I was back then. I hope you're not twisting facts to make it seem better than it was.

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This individual was me, and honestly, I was going to +1 this appeal, but you're lying on it, or very much so mistaken, I never said I wanted to leave, and if I did, I was joking, I am extremely dedicated to Imperial Gaming now, and I was back then. I hope you're not twisting facts to make it seem better than it was.

-1 Reasons Stated Above

• Like 1

@Emerald @Max @Wombat @Rickle - Thank you all for your support on this appeal. It is greatly appreciated.

@Wingza - Thank you for your response. In regards to it, at the time of doing what I did I didn't intent to gain or profit from the fact that members of the Event Master team were leaving, and that it may affect members of management, I was just saying that if it did happen, that is what may happen. In hindsight I can see how this may have made it appear as if I was trying to get event masters to resign to make Welshy look bad does make it look as if I was trying to get "revenge" on him for whatever reason, and once again I apologise for that.

@Bailey - Thank you for your response on this as this was between you and I. I am trying to be as honest in this ban appeal as I possibly can be, but if I have made any mistakes, I'd be more than happy to send you a message and discuss things in order to fix anything. As well as this, I am not doubting your dedicating to Imperial Gaming and its staff team but I think I can remember a few times when you told me that you wanted to leave, but I may be wrong or am remembering incorrectly. I also would like to apologise to you in regards to that night and the events that transpired as I haven't really been able to since then. 

@Born @Cody @zaspan - Thank you both for your responses. In regards to them, all I can say is that my actions at the time were both irresponsible and immature and after a couple of months being banned and having the time to reflect on them, I can clearly see that now. All I am trying to do at the moment is get a second chance to come back to the Community again. I am not asking any of the parties involved to forgive me or forget that it ever happened, I am just asking to be allowed back again.

42 minutes ago, Cody said:

AND using an alt account to post this ban appeal.....?

@Cody As I mentioned in my original post, I had to use an alternative account to post a ban appeal on a community ban as I can't physically access the forums on my actual account (as has been the case with other individuals who were banned from accessing the forums).

Edited by Colonel_Koltz
  • Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, Wingza said:

-1 I don't believe someone deserves a second chance that tried to ruin an EM team for his own personal gain, it is immature. so this is why I believe you shouldn't be unbanned

35 minutes ago, Bailey said:

For both the reasoning's stated above 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bailey said:

Well said bailey

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, Cody said:

using an alt account to post this ban appeal.....?

On 1/19/2019 at 11:06 PM, Bailey said:
On 1/19/2019 at 8:01 PM, Colonel_Koltz said:

I messaged another member of the Imperial Gaming staff team and told him that he was resigning and you should leave now, due to this individual telling me that he was wanting to leave the staff team but was just waiting for the correct time to do so.

Yeah sorry mate but with this information I'll give ya a -1

~Mike

Okay, a few things:

1. I've had some good experiences with you back in the 501st Legion and outside of that so I can say you can be a good person when you chose to be.

2. This isn't a simple unban for a multitude of small offences, you did try to undermine the EM staff team (intentional or not) which in itself is pretty malevolent as it does damage more than the staff team.

3. However I do believe in redemption and second chances and anyone willing to put the effort into changing themselves and making amends for their actions should have some form of second chance.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, Cody said:

I don't agree with Cody on this as the only way in your case to make an appeal is to make another account so honestly that shouldn't really be that much of an issue 

So for the time being I will give a NEUTRAL until I've had some time to think about this.

In any case good luck.

Neutral.

What you did was especially dangerous towards the Community, but I believe everyone deserves a shot at redemption.

Nonetheless, I'll be taking more time to think about this appeal before coming to a change of choice.

• 2 weeks later...