Steam Name:Red

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:83605338

Steam Profile link:/evilbunn

In Game Details

In Game Name: Don't remember

In Game Rank: Don't remember

In Game Regiment: Don't remember

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

unknown.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Tarkin (STEAM_0:1:52838150)

What date did the ban occur: 02-03-2018(before the current ban appeal application was posted)

What was the reason for the ban: Constant FailRP Multiple Complaints of Minging /Multiple Mass RDM Accounts/17+warns

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I have not recollection of the event

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I don't expect to be unbanned. since my old laptop broke about 8 months ago I have been out and about learning more about life and myself and I believe I have changed from my past mingey ways. Two days ago I got a new gaming desktop and wish to be able to rejoin the community as a better member.

Edited by Badgerr

1 minute ago, Badgerr said:

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

Please post a screenshot here

+1, You have been banned for a while and I do believe you have changed, You should be able to come back on a 1 month good behaviour.

Thanks ANiX

3 minutes ago, ANiX said:

+1, You have been banned for a while and I do believe you have changed, You should be able to come back on a 1 month good behaviour.

+1

23 minutes ago, ANiX said:

Thanks ANiX

Fixed

28 minutes ago, ANiX said:

Thanks ANiX

42 minutes ago, ANiX said:

-1 honestly i'd prefer not to have you back, i remember you being quite toxic to the community. You say you have changed but the way i see it you've had 17+ chances to change already and didn't take a single one not to mention the complete lack of detail or effort put into the application

Edited by Denzham
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Denzham said:

-1 honestly i'd prefer not to have you back, i remember you being quite toxic to the community. You say you have changed but the way i see it you've had 17+ chances to change already and didn't take a single one not to mention the complete lack of detail or effort put into the application

2 hours ago, ANiX said:

NEUTRAL The 17+ warns is very questionable.

5 hours ago, Denzham said:

Unbanned - Please use this time wisely to reflect on your behaviour. You will be on a good behaviour period of 2 months where if you are warned you will be required to have a meeting with management or be banned again permanently.