Clone Wars RP tomorrow!

Clone Wars RP is out soon, and I thought I'd post this as a bit of a PSA and general information for all the new people coming to our community in the coming days.

Imperial Gaming Clone Wars RP is a huge step for our server, and one I'm excited that we're taking, the Project R Team have been working hard at it for weeks, especially Cody, Whitey, and Kosmos just to name a few, on top of that everybody else who helped out from the beginning, as well as Wolf for pushing the idea and allowing for this to happen. 

Nonetheless, this may be a hard time for some, having to say goodbye to their roles, such as Basil, Rickle and more who are transferring over from the Imperial RP in order to make sure the Clone Wars RP is in full effect, and so, to those people, I also say thank you, as they are taking a shot in the dark to make something awesome happen that may not have happened in the future.

To those coming from Republic Gaming, welcome to Imperial Gaming, you will not get special treatment, nor will you be treated more harshly than others, its a fresh start and I hope to see you all on the Server tomorrow, to answer some questions you may have, I've made a nice little FAQ below.

Q: Are our ranks or donations transferring?
A: No, sorry. Its a new community, but we welcome you anyway.

Q: What ranks do we start at?
A: Everybody except a special few are starting at Cadet, and will have to be trained by some of our lovely designated trainers tomorrow, such as @Excalibur, @Monodelphis and @Joshv676 who have all volunteered to train as many people as they can, in return, I will be giving them Sergeant within my Regiment.

Q: What Regiments are there?
A: Look at this nifty Spreadsheet. SPREADSHEET. It also has ranks and Commanders of each Regiment.

Q: How will Regiments be structured?
A: I've got a spreadsheet that sort of outlines how Regiments will be working, the 104th at least.104th Spreadsheet

Q: When will the Server be up?
A: Refer to this post for information.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I am Commander Wolffe on the Server and will be running multiple tryouts throughout the launch date and hope to see all of you on board tomorrow. This goes for everybody apart of the Imperial Gaming Community, as, you are apart of the Community now and you will be treated the same as everyone else as long as you're all good homies.

Thank you, I'm excited to see where this server takes the Imperial Gaming Community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Anyone told me they needed trainers, would have volunteered without hesitation XD

Really looking forward to the server tomorrow, can't wait to see what the future holds for IG and its amazing community.

9 hours ago, Luigi said:

Anyone told me they needed trainers, would have volunteered without hesitation XD

Really looking forward to the server tomorrow, can't wait to see what the future holds for IG and its amazing community.

Agreed 

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

Q: Are our ranks or donations transferring?
A: No, sorry. Its a new community, but we welcome you anyway.

Does this mean that people from the IG Imperial server who have the donator rank aren’t donator?

25 minutes ago, Cal said:

Does this mean that people from the IG Imperial server who have the donator rank aren’t donator?

No, same community, two different servers, I was more referring to those coming from RG.