Coming Over from Republic Gaming.

Hi, I was on Republic gaming and donated for Mandalorian  fighter. Since the announcement of that server closing and Sterling moving onto IG CWRP server I was wondering if there would be Mando fighters or something similar, because if so I would like to get that as a "transfer" from RG. If not that's fine I'm sure I can organize a refund from Sterling hopefully.

1 minute ago, Ramirez said:

So you are asking to get this for free?

Well yes if possible. I donated $40 dollars for it on RG had it for not even a week and the server is shutting down Sterling said he's moving over into what I would assume an Admin position. As I said, "If not that's fine I'm sure I can organize a refund from Sterling hopefully."

1 minute ago, Pebbles said:

Well yes if possible. I donated $40 dollars for it on RG had it for not even a week and the server is shutting down Sterling said he's moving over into what I would assume an Admin position. As I said, "If not that's fine I'm sure I can organize a refund from Sterling hopefully."

Sorry but we are 2 different communities completely...

A transfer probably wouldn't be possible.

Edited by Splonter
1 minute ago, Pebbles said:

Don’t think you would get the role for free as it’s on another Community.

Anyways, Welcome to Imperial gaming.

Welcome to Imperial Gaming.

We're not doing Mandalorian Fighter. 

This isn't a merge, its more so, your Server is coming to play here, no one will be getting special treatment. Also, below is the structure for the server.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GmH1_VMp2wFuk5K_sCN_Kbp2MyLFl38KOWv2ELrDahE/edit?usp=sharing

>gives money to a people who run a community you play on

>the people you paid money to shut down the community you play on

>you move to another community

>asks for free donation role from a community you didn't give your money to

---

I know it's a bit harsh, but that's the reality of the situation. I've dealt with many donations when I was staff and I can say with 100% confidence that you should not expect to receive any donator role or tag in Imperial Gaming because you donated to Republic Gaming, an entirely different community with entirely different staff. Your question is totally valid though; I totally understand you'd be a bit peeved for donating a considerable amount of money to a community which shuts down on you before you can take full advantage of what was promised to you when you donated. If you can get a refund sorted with Sterling and/or donate separately to Imperial Gaming for a role, our community will gladly reward you for your contribution.

But anyway, welcome to the community, we hope you have a smooth transition and enjoy your stay at (hopefully) your new second home.

2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Hi, I was on Republic gaming and donated for Mandalorian  fighter. Since the announcement of that server closing and Sterling moving onto IG CWRP server I was wondering if there would be Mando fighters or something similar, because if so I would like to get that as a "transfer" from RG. If not that's fine I'm sure I can organize a refund from Sterling hopefully.

Send me your Email and Transaction ID and I can organise the refund tomorrow Pebbles. 

IG is a completely separate entity from RG, so nothing will carry over.