Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hypo

Hypo's Junior Developer Application

Application:

Name In-game: Hypo

Teamspeak Name: Hypo

Playtime on the server: 5 hours maybe 

Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE): Lua, Python, small c#

What type of content do you want to create for our server?
Whatever is needed, i have previous experiences with custom content. I can make things like custom scripts, gamemodes, anti-cheats/anti-exploit systems
and much more. I also optimise my scripts to allow for smooth performance across intensive CPU servers. I am very flexible, meaning it will be easy
for me to complete tasks which are assigned to me. I work on previous servers, Head dev on Republic Gaming before it was shut down for the merge.

Have you made any other scripts or content I should know about?

I've made lots of custom scripts and content like:
-Custom gamemodes for successful servers
-Custom optimisation scripts,
-Anti-Cheats/Anti-exploit scripts
-Custom HUDS / Scoreboards
-Lightsaber customisation menu's
-Derma Work (unspecific)
-Custom NPCs
Much more, however as little jobs not as projects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVELOPER TERMS:

If you are a Developer for Imperial Gaming any and all content you make that goes on our server is exclusive to Imperial Gaming. If you are caught re-distributing this content to our competitors you will be barred from developing for us and COMMUNITY BANNED as a result. 
Your Steam ID and profile will also be blasted on forums like Facepunch as a ‘Server Content Leaker’. So before sending something make sure you check with the Head of Development first. These terms are at the discretion of the Head of Development and is a blanket statement for redistribution of Imperial Gaming’s content.

Edited by hypo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Big +1 from my end. I've been with Hypo for a while and his dev skills are nothing short from amazing. The work he did for RG and many other communities I've been apart of surpasses that of many devs I know. I would highly recommend and encourage the management and dev team to take Hypo with uptmost consideration.

Best Wishes,

PetiteBob

Edited by PetiteBob
Whoops England not a skill
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 1

Who are you? Do you play our server even?

EDIT: I went onto the RG Discord and you said "Dikhed alert", regarding my -1,  just pushes my point even further, I don't know you, and I've left my honest opinion on this application because you don't play our server and have literally, less than 24 hours ago come to the community (not having even logged in to IG since the RG shutdown) and have applied for Developer.

Edited by Bailey
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I was the head developer of Republic Gaming before it merged with IG.

• Haha 1

-snip-

Edited by Bailey

+1, idk how this man can code while only have 37 chromosomes

• Downvote 1

On 1/19/2019 at 12:36 AM, PetiteBob said:

Big +1 from my end. I've been with Hypo for a while and his dev skills are nothing short from amazing. The work he did for RG and many other communities I've been apart of surpasses that of many devs I know. I would highly recommend and encourage the management and dev team to take Hypo with utmost consideration.

Best Wishes,

PetiteBob

Agreed +1

I know I don't really have much say in this community anymore and don't mean to hate on you but most of the servers you've developed for would be called pop-up servers which last for 1-2 months and shut down. They could also be considered one server because I think RG has had the same owner(s) / people behind it for a few servers now. You'd also have to understand if you ever did get developer on here you'd have little to no access to the server and have to make your own scripts for quite a long time before you're trusted.

I'm not saying you're a bad developer by any means but the communities you've been apart of arent very trustworthy, have stolen content and claimed it as their own and or have a terrible reputation which makes me want to give a -1

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Martibo said:

I know I don't really have much say in this community anymore and don't mean to hate on you but most of the servers you've developed for would be called pop-up servers which last for 1-2 months and shut down. They could also be considered one server because I think RG has had the same owner(s) / people behind it for a few servers now. You'd also have to understand if you ever did get developer on here you'd have little to no access to the server and have to make your own scripts for quite a long time before you're trusted.

I'm not saying you're a bad developer by any means but the communities you've been apart of arent very trustworthy, have stolen content and claimed it as their own and or have a terrible reputation which makes me want to give a -1

Neutral

Hypo is a good dev no one can really deny that, and he was really helpful on RG - the only reason I'll be neutraling this is because I haven't seen that much community involvement from you. Once I see that I'll easily go to a +1.

48 minutes ago, Martibo said:

You don’t understand any backstory regarding the whole badgers gamemode situation. I wasn’t the one who put it on the server nor was I the one who wanted it there. I was the one who removed it. Please get your facts straight before you start spreading incorrect rumours.

I am well aware that I would not get file access, in my past I have done some bad things however I’ve been trying to change my reputation. If you are do tunnel visioned to thinking I am such a terrible person then there’s no point in me trying to explain further.

Edited by hypo

Known Exploiter and Hacker, Notorius  for putting backdoors into servers and fucking them up.

steer clear from this guy

On 1/19/2019 at 1:44 AM, Bailey said:

EDIT: I went onto the RG Discord and you said "Dikhed alert", regarding my -1,  just pushes my point even further, I don't know you, and I've left my honest opinion on this application because you don't play our server and have literally, less than 24 hours ago come to the community (not having even logged in to IG since the RG shutdown) and have applied for Developer.

Reasons:

• Playtime
  • Untrustworthy
  • Not well known
  • @Bailey Mentioned the point about you being rude
  • @Mongo Made mention to you being a known Exploiter and Hacker with additional mention to you putting back doors into servers.
Spoiler

image0.png.e9d9e6b6ecc04df12855e0ffa9d68b0c.png

Above image was sent to me by @Mongo (Owner of Galactic gaming) with conversations from one of the GG managers stating you asked him to +1 his application. Something that is a breach of the application terms.

Sincerely,

Sully

Edited by Sully

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Known Exploiter and Hacker, Notorius  for putting backdoors into servers and fucking them up.

steer clear from this guy

Judging by the community’s response to you and your application I will not be supporting this application. Sorry dude -1 ~ Hyperion 

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Reasons:

• Playtime
  • Untrustworthy
  • Not well known
  • @Bailey Mentioned the point about you being rude
  • @Mongo Made mention to you being a known Exploiter and Hacker with additional mention to you putting back doors into servers.
  Hide contents

image0.png.e9d9e6b6ecc04df12855e0ffa9d68b0c.png

Above image was sent to me by @Mongo (Owner of Galactic gaming) with conversations from one of the GG managers stating you asked him to +1 his application. Something that is a breach of the application terms.

Sincerely,

Sully

-1 - Reasons above

Based on community feedback we will be denying this application. You may apply again in 1 month.