Boris' TMOD App

+1, Though Boris can seem like a minge, I believe his RP character is what makes people think of him a minge, as roleplays as someone dumb. He can be mature and responsible OOC, and I believe if he gets given the moderator role that he could do well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think you understand what advertising is, you have already commented on the application so you already know about it and have stated your opinion so he messaged you to see what he could improv

Introduction: Welcome to my Application - My names Boris online and I just wanted to let some people get to know who I am. I'm a 16-Year-Old Russian kid who's playing Gmod because it started off

-1, I don't believe Boris is suited for the job because he isn't mature and already uses his tools in a way that it isn't relevant to RP, for example creating giant horses in the reactor room and sing

Posted Images

On 4/17/2019 at 1:15 PM, Eclipse said:

+1, Though Boris can seem like a minge, I believe his RP character is what makes people think of him a minge, as roleplays as someone dumb. He can be mature and responsible OOC, and I believe if he gets given the moderator role that he could do well.

Good luck my lovely cow

+1

My perspective of you has largely changed and I feel I can finally comment on this application, had you asked me a month ago I would've given a minus one, but now I see boris for what he truly it. From some people boris play style can seem somewhat "mingey" but it isnt until you completely understand him and his story that you realize he is a good person with good intentions. Lets be honest when most people say boris they associate him with the word "minge", there are a range of perspectives you can take but from where I stand I see him a true, good person with a different way of role playing than a normal person. We should not discriminate boris for that, we label him a minge and such but he is just a person with a different play style than everyone else and if you actually take the time to know him you can see that he is a good person with good intentions. Hence I will be leaving a +1 on this application, goodluck buddy.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:15 PM, Eclipse said:

+1 

• Cecil locked this topic