Boris' TMOD App

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think you understand what advertising is, you have already commented on the application so you already know about it and have stated your opinion so he messaged you to see what he could improv

Introduction: Welcome to my Application - My names Boris online and I just wanted to let some people get to know who I am. I'm a 16-Year-Old Russian kid who's playing Gmod because it started off

-1, I don't believe Boris is suited for the job because he isn't mature and already uses his tools in a way that it isn't relevant to RP, for example creating giant horses in the reactor room and sing

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

+1

known this idiot for a long time, we’ve had differences but ultimately he would be dedicated enough to make a good moderator

make your mind up on a server and i'll change, dedication is key and changing servers "full time" then immediately returning isn't a good look.

neutral 

Edited by Mord
  • Upvote 1
On 1/17/2019 at 2:30 AM, Luigi said:

1+

After listening to Boris and what he had to say, I saw another side of Boris. He was very apologetic for his past and how he acts in games from time to time. Would love to see how Boris goes on his Trial Period, reckon he will mature greatly.

Good Luck!

+1

• Upvote 1

+1 - On (redacted) Boris helped myself with certain sits, and gave valuable insight to certain sits that I needed opinions on. 

- A good joker, he most of the time has a good mood, and

- Always knows when to stop, and be serious. Once again, he knows what he is doing, and was a big help when I was Staff on (redacted).

I recommend Boris highly based on prior experiences. 

Good luck mate.  

• Upvote 1

+1 Brois from my experiences is a really really nice guy. Who I believe would be fit for the role of Tmod, He has the capability to do the job well and efficiently, he is a very loyal member to this community and I know he can get the job done.

/me Tips fedora goodluck m'lady

• Upvote 1
On 1/17/2019 at 8:10 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application is amazing and is jam-packed with detail. You are pretty active on the server and in doing so you have accumulated 2 weeks+ which is a great amount of time on the server. I have had no problems with you on IG and EG (When it was around) and don't think I ever will in future. Good luck!

+1 Boris is an active and participative member of the community who would make a good staff member if trained well. Leaning towards more of a neutral standpoint however as you seem to fall into mingey habits quite easily.

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL leaning towards +1

Boris has had ups and downs throughout his time, but I've been watching him work on his attitude and the way he presents himself over the past few months, and he is making improvements for sure.

His RP can sometimes be questionable, but I think people just always assume the worst because of his more mingey past, and don't realise that he's more just trying to have some fun and not minge.

As you continue to improve I will update my response.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cecil locked this topic
  • Cecil unlocked this topic

-1 this is because of my interactions with you in game. you acted in a very mingy and non professional way. i personally would like to see you act more respectful and more professional.

once i see improvements to your attitude i will change to a +1

+1 have recieved an apology and have seen improvements in behaviour since joining 212th

Edited by Solar
  • Haha 1
On 1/17/2019 at 8:10 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Your application is amazing and is jam-packed with detail. You are pretty active on the server and in doing so you have accumulated 2 weeks+ which is a great amount of time on the server. I have had no problems with you on IG and EG (When it was around) and don't think I ever will in future. Good luck!

+1

+1, People appear to not want to have Boris as T-Mod for his personality but I see no information to back this up and whenever I have been with Boris in game all I have had is positive vibes. 
His application is detailed and sorted neatly and he has been on the server for a long time, so its a +1 from me.
Good Luck my Dude.

• Upvote 1
On 1/22/2019 at 9:14 PM, Sully said:

During my time on the server I have experienced both good and bad attributes of you as an Individual. When It comes to in character scenarios I have seen some occasions of you conducting yourself in a good and professional manner but those are outweighed by the numerous times I have seen you running around as an Engineer portraying yourself in an overly 'mingy' manner. Your application overall is reasonably detailed and shows promise but that is only a foundation and your actions need to build on that.

With regards to private messaging community members asking them to give more detail on their response, don't. This is a mild form of advertising and can risk your application being denied, be patient and go with the flow. If a user quotes a post and then puts the same reaction underneath it is due to them agreeing with the comments made within that post therefore that is their reasoning. However if you need reasoning I will provide mine below;

• Fails to portray themselves in a way that a moderator should act (on a consistent basis)
  • Advertising Application - Via Steam Message
  • In Character Interactions (witnessed personally) application has portrayed themselves in a rather mingy manner
  • Although your ban was over 12 months ago the actions surrounding it (Advertising and Poaching players for EG) is something that you shouldn't be doing and harmed the server during its roughest time. You seemed to have overcome this and haven't had any further warns since returning
  • Lacks maturity and the ability to deal with situations that would require an unbiased and level headed approach.

All of the above points are my own personal opinion, I do not see you as being a suitable candidate for a moderation position within Imperial Gaming but wish you the best of luck with your efforts. I do not dislike or have a grudge on you in any manner so do not take this as me disliking you as a person it is simply my view on this situation.

Regards

Sully

I don't think you understand what advertising is, you have already commented on the application so you already know about it and have stated your opinion so he messaged you to see what he could improve upon asking for some constructive criticism, that's not advertising it's him trying to improve his public opinion by talking things out with someone who has some bad experiences with him which is the best way to go about some negative feedback you try to improve from it. I don't have any problems with the rest of your response as you're free to have your opinion on the matter i just don't agree with the statement about advertisement. I personally won't be putting a response as I don't really have any interactions with you to be able to make a decision so best of luck with your app.

• Upvote 4

+1 Leaning toward Neutral
- Along with mingey interactions I have had positive ones.
- Active.
- Well known within the community.
- Have had mingey interactions in the past.
- You have caused trouble in the past.
- +1  Because I believe given the chance now that you have returned to imperial RP you could turn your behaviour around and do well in the community.

Neutral

I think Boris would benefit greatly from an opportunity to prove that he isn't what people seem to think he is. He takes his roleplay seriously, but everything he does is in character, and although representative of not caring, is quite the opposite. He enjoys pushing the limits of his character's rules, not the limits of the server rules.

That said, a moderator still must gain the respect of the community, and part of that is acting professional in character, unfortunately.

In my eyes, the application is mature and detailed, and he is clearly taking this seriously. I just don't know where I stand on the ambiguous border between in character and OOC representation.

Good luck.

Edited by Rook

During my time on the server I have experienced both good and bad attributes of you as an Individual. When It comes to in character scenarios I have seen some occasions of you conducting yourself in a good and professional manner but those are outweighed by the numerous times I have seen you running around as an Engineer portraying yourself in an overly 'mingy' manner. Your application overall is reasonably detailed and shows promise but that is only a foundation and your actions need to build on that.

With regards to private messaging community members asking them to give more detail on their response, don't. This is a mild form of advertising and can risk your application being denied, be patient and go with the flow. If a user quotes a post and then puts the same reaction underneath it is due to them agreeing with the comments made within that post therefore that is their reasoning. However if you need reasoning I will provide mine below;

• Fails to portray themselves in a way that a moderator should act (on a consistent basis)
  • In Character Interactions (witnessed personally) application has portrayed themselves in a rather mingy manner
  • Although your ban was over 12 months ago the actions surrounding it (Advertising and Poaching players for EG) is something that you shouldn't be doing and harmed the server during its roughest time. You seemed to have overcome this and haven't had any further warns since returning
  • Lacks maturity and the ability to deal with situations that would require an unbiased and level headed approach.

All of the above points are my own personal opinion, I do not see you as being a suitable candidate for a moderation position within Imperial Gaming but wish you the best of luck with your efforts. I do not dislike or have a grudge on you in any manner so do not take this as me disliking you as a person it is simply my view on this situation.

Regards

Sully

-1 reasons stated above.

• Upvote 1

Regards

Sully

Sums it up for me. Due to this and what I've heard/seen of you handling situations in relation to the community, Im going to have to leave a -1 

Edited by Jye

-1, I don't believe Boris is suited for the job because he isn't mature and already uses his tools in a way that it isn't relevant to RP, for example creating giant horses in the reactor room and singing "old town road" to match his act. Thus making him not responsible with tools as a staff member. Like everyone else my experiences haven't been well with Boris because of his explosive behaviour.

More Evidence (8/5/2019): This was in an event from Max and Kristopher on Saturday/Sunday...

(COMMS) Technician Boris Kinsoulz: [LOG] Time to play shoot the AT AT

(COMMS) Rear Admiral "Double-Cross": An engineer is shooting me, opening fire

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 3
  • Cecil locked this topic