Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Wolf

CWRP Release Date & More Information

Just wondering when someone would be able to donate for a jedi or other rank on the server

mainly because i want to be a younglin and im trash with applying for stuff and since im not gonna be on untill 8:30 that night

Edited by Junker

You guys all deserve heaps of praise! Looking forward to more adventures with you all, see ya in roleplay

35 minutes ago, Junker said:

Just wondering when someone would be able to donate for a jedi or other rank on the server

mainly because i want to be a younglin and im trash with applying for stuff and since im not gonna be on untill 8:30 that night

Yeah, I believe there's 17 slots total. 5 donator slots, 5 non-donator slots and 7 Jedi council members.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Yeah, I believe there's 17 slots total. 5 donator slots, 5 non-donator slots and 7 Jedi council members.

Correct.

54 minutes ago, Junker said:

Donations will go up the exact same time the server goes live. Please make sure you read the terms and conditions and decription before purchasing any item on the store as we don not refund for poor selection skills.